Chapter 54

Only That Person

Jonghyun drove around, blowing off steam. He began to floor the gas. "Jonghyun, slow down. You're going to crash soon. JONGHYUN!!" IU yelled before Jonghyun could red the red light.

Jonghyun stopped before the he ran the light. He pulled off to the side.

"Damn it!!" Jonghyun yelled and hit the steering wheel.
"Jonghyun." IU pat his back.
"You have no idea how upset I am right now. I feel so betrayed. I feel like my best friend isn't there any more." Jonghyun confessed.
"They didn't do it on purpose. It was on impulse." IU comforted him. "They've been through a lot recently and I think they just wanted to get married before their families said no to them again. You have to try and understand them."
"I know but... I just... ugh." Jonghyun couldn't find words to express his feelings.
"Come on let's go home." IU suggested.

Jonghyun drove home. This time he drove normally. IU and Jonghyun silently passed by their family as they made their way up to their room. Jonghyun laid on his bed silently and stared out the balcony.

IU stripped off her jacket and laid by Jonghyun. "Relax and let it go. Try not to think of it."
"I can't right now." Jonghyun said.
"Then let's do something to get your mind off it." IU suggested.
"Like what?" Jonghyun asked eager to get his mind off Onew's betrayal.
"How about trying for our own kids?" IU asked. Jonghyun just stared at IU. "I always wanted my own kids and now that you know who is going to have one I want one too."
"But we just got married and I want to do a lot with you before we have kids." Jonghyun told her. "I also think I'm not ready to be a father yet. I have so much to improve on. I need to learn how to run the headmaster's company. I also need to learn how to be a good husband before I can be a father."
"You'll do fine. You're already a good husband." IU insured.
"No I'm not. I couldn't control my anger and drove too fast today. What if I ran that light and crashed into something and hurt you." Jonghyun sat up.
"But you didn't." IU said firmly. "You're doing fine. Let's try."
"Fine." Jonghyun stood up. "But I'm going out to buy condoms."
"Why? You never used them before." IU looked at Jonghyun strangely.
"I want to make sure that when we have a baby, we're ready to have a baby and not in a crisis." Jonghyun put his jacket on.

IU walked pass Jonghyun and blocked the door. "You're not going anywhere." IU removed the jacket and pushed him towards the bed.
"I'm not sleeping with you without condoms." Jonghyun said.
"Then don't. Let's just sleep normally then." IU laid on the bed.

Jonghyun laid by IU and wrapped his arms around her.

"By the way you're never sleeping with me until your can go without condoms." IU winked.
"Aishi, when did you become hardheaded?" Jonghyun asked.
"I learned from you. Now go to bed!" IU exclaimed.

Jonghyun rolled his eyes, but cuddled with his wife. They fell into a deep sleep in each other's embrace.