Meeting With The CEO

Hands

“Hey Kris hyung, call up all the members.” Su Ho said as soon as he saw the older boy.

“Hm? Why?” Kris asked, stopping in his tracks and looking at Su Ho with a curious expression.

Su Ho sighed and ran a hand through his hair. “Manager hyung just called…CEO-nim wants to see us.”

Kris looked even more confused. “C…CEO-nim? Why?”

Su Ho shook his head, just as lost as Kris was. “I don’t know. Manager hyung just said to hurry up.”

The two gathered all of us, a hard task in itself, made even more impossible by the fact that they couldn’t give away any information to the other curious members. As soon as we got onto the van, the questions started flying from all over. Where were they going? SM building? Why? Lee Sooman wanted to see them? Why? Su Ho didn’t know the answer? Why?

I sat in the back of the van, quietly looking outside. I had a bad feeling about this sudden meeting…

 ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

“WHAT?!” Twelve different voices shouted out at the same time.

Lee Sooman, then CEO of SM, put up a hand, silencing the members. “I know. But it’s set. You can’t change it anymore. I’m sorry.”

I felt my whole world crash as I heard the older man’s words. I closed my eyes, wishing that this was all a dream and that I’d wake up any minute now to go back to my normal daily activities.

“You…you mean that we’re…splitting up? Two…two groups? Not…not one?” Baekhyun asked faintly.

“Yes. One will be promoting here in Korea while the other group will be mainly focused in China.” Lee Sooman responded, sitting behind his large ivory desk and cautiously examining the twelve people in his crowded office.

After a moment’s pause as everyone allowed this information to sink in, Kai asked the most important question of all: “Who’s going to be in which group?”

Not surprisingly, I had been placed with the other Chinese members into EXO-M. I had anticipated this from the minute the news was told, but what mattered more was who the other members in the group would be.

“And the two Koreans in EXO-M will be…” I shut my eyes as the chairman stopped in his name reading, glancing up at us. Please. Please. Just…just this one favor.

“Jongdae and Minseok.”

And with those words, I felt myself being torn apart. I didn’t listen as the chairman finished reading the names that would be in EXO-K, knowing full well who they already were. We all knew.

“…and Se Hun.”

My eyes snapped open and I searched for him. For the only person who really mattered. And it happened that he was staring straight at me. The pain in Se Hun’s eyes was evident, and judging by the bittersweet smile on the maknae’s face, I knew that my eyes exactly mirrored his expression.

Somehow, we managed to find each other through the crowd of bodies.

“Se Hun…” I whispered, looking straight into his wise eyes. He was so mature for his age. This whole entertainment business had toughened him, ripping his short childhood away from him and forcing him to come face to face with the real world.

Se Hun didn’t respond, instead wrapping his long arms around my small frame and using those perfect hands to gently caress my backside. Round and round, around my entire back. The fluid motion calmed me instantly. Those magic hands could heal anything.

Suddenly, the hands stopped and I could feel Se Hun pressing himself closer to me, tightening our hug. I didn’t care that the room was filled with a dozen people waiting to go over important album details. I didn’t care that we wouldn’t be in the same group anymore. I didn’t care that we would be a thousand miles away from each other. All I cared about right now was that I was here. With him. And that was all that mattered. I wrapped my arms around Se Hun and closed my eyes, hugging the maknae with more emotion and force than I ever had before. Can…can time stop right now?

 _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Second chapter uppppp :) thanks to my readers! You guys are truly the best! Special shoutout to SHINeeLoverXOXO for being a Hunhan shipper like me, and for being so amazing and forgiving :D I love you and I'm so sorry for the...er misunderstandings :P this chapter is dedicated to you, love <3 everyone should go check out her fics! Anyways, I'll stop talking xD bye guys!