Epilogue: Who's Cuter?

Hands

 

“Hyuuung,” Se Hun whined in my ear.

I smiled, turning around to face him. We’d been back for a week now, and it was great. Although China was amazing, it lacked a certain something. Or should I say, a certain someone.

“Yes?”

“You’re ignoring me,” Se Hun accused, glaring at me.

“What? No I’m not!” I protest, immediately shifting to lean closer into him.

“Yes you are! You have been for the past few days,” He pouts, trying to wiggle out of my grasp.

“What are you talking about, Oh Se Hun?” I asked, completely confused.

“You’ve been spending so much time with the other hyungs! You don’t like me anymore, do you?” He folded his arms across his chest, making him look even younger and more childish.

I couldn’t help the grin on my face as I looked at the adorable maknae.

“Humph, you’re laughing at me! I knew you didn’t like me anymore!” Se Hun whines, breaking free of my arms and standing up from the couch.

Before he could leave though, I grabbed him and pulled him back towards me. I turned him so we were facing each other. As I stared into his eyes, I couldn’t believe he would accuse me of something so…untrue.

“You’re right, Se Hun…I don’t like you anymore—“ I stated, trying to keep a serious face.

His eyes widened in shock and his lips trembled. He pulled his arm away from me fiercely.

“—I love you,” I finished, grinning at him as his face changed from being shocked to angry.

“HYUNG!” He shouted at me, throwing a pillow in my face.

“Come on, Hunnie, you didn’t really think I didn’t love you anymore, did you?” I questioned, throwing the soft cushion back at him.

Se Hun blushed, “It’s not that…it’s just—“

He didn’t get to finish, as I had pulled his head on my lap so he was staring straight up into my eyes.

 “Hyung?” He asked.

I smiled, leaning down to peck a soft kiss on his forehead. “Don’t ever doubt us again, Se Hun, all right?”

He smiled back at me.

“So…you were jealous?” I teased, looking down at his face.

He blushed slightly, sticking out his tongue at me.

I laughed, and leaned down to poke his cheek. “Aigoo, you’re so cute!”

Se Hun shook his head, raising his hand to caress my cheek tenderly. I closed my eyes, humming slightly at how good it felt to have his hand against my cheek.

“OW!” I suddenly cried out. “Did you—did you just pinch me?”

Se Hun laughed. “Aish, you’re the one that’s cute, hyung!”

I pouted, ‘Ani, you’re cuter!”

“No, you are!”

 “You are!”

“You are!”

 “SHUT UP I’M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE,” A pissed off Baekhyun yelled from the bedroom.

I giggled and looked down at Se Hun, who was trying to hold back from laughing too. I leaned down, kissing his forehead, his eyes, his nose…and finally his lips. It was a sweet kiss, nothing too intimate or rough.

“You’re still cuter,” I whispered into his ear after we broke away.

“Ani hyung, you’re the cutest!” Se Hun pouted, smiling up at me.

“…NEITHER OF YOU IS CUTE!”

This time, the yell came from at least five different people. Oops.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ahh hey guys! Sorry I didn't upload this yesterday, my internet mysteriously stopped working .___. yeah. But here it is!! Crappy ending, I know :/ sorry about that lol. But I still hope you liked it! I just want to quickly thank ALL of my subscribers and readers! You guys are amazing <3 thanks especially to all the commenters, who make my day with their nice comments! Thanks to everyone who read this :3 hope you enjoyed it!!