Nobody Can Discover It

I Never Loved Her

 

Tumblr_lrw00f0q5k1ql12rmo1_500_large

 

 

Chapter 9 (and BOOM! an update! enjoooooy)

Song of the Chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=839DdUWbeLw&feature=relmfu

Tae Yun's POV

"Let's Start! Shall we?" I said to myself as I looked around my empty room. I moved out all my belongings and now I was going to paint my room the shade of cherry blossoms.

"Tae Yun-naaahh!" My mom called from downstairs. "Get the door!" Ugh, why couldn't she get it? Dad wasn't home and mom was probably busy in the kitchen. My little brother was sleeping. "Aishh Chincha! I'm coming!"

I went downstairs and opened the door in a sloppy way. "Anneywassayo" I pulled the words out.

"...." I looked up at the quiet person at our doorstep, and Tao stood their. "....Yes? Want me to get my mom or something?" I asked, without realizing how cold I sounded.

"No..." He sure took his time answering.

"Than? What do you want?" I asked, as I straightend up.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" He asked. I looked at my watch.

"Okay." I stepped outside, wearing slippers and a plaided shirt with my pajamas. I closed the door behind me, looking up at him. Was he always this tall? I always thought we were the same height but he was tawering over me.

I looked down at my watch, and said, "Go!" The minute started and it was going by fast. After thirty seconds I looked up, and he was confused. "You asked for a minute, I'm giving you a minute" I said, stopping my laugh.

"Wai.. What? Okay, Okay!"

"20 seconds left!" I said, sharply.

He still didn't speak as he started making stupid gestures.

"3, 2...."

"I'm sorry!"

"ONE! Times up!" I said, looking up. His face was red. I stepped inside, closing the door behind me. For some odd reason, my heart was beating. Tae Yun.... Calm down, calm down. "Tae Yun-ah! who was it?" My mom asked from upstairs. Either forgetting her son was asleep or either kowing he already woke up.

"I-It's nobody!" I said, rushing to my bedroom.

Why would he apologize? It is because he actually feels sorry or because he needs entertainment or something? I rolled the question over, and never came back to it for the full day.

The Next Day

"You heard too, right? Krystal was dumped!"

"Sure she was! That nasty attitide! No one would want her!"

"I'd take her!"

"Shut up! No one was asking you!"

As the news spread through the classroom, I leaned my head on my desk, sighing. I kept my mouth shut for a full year and now head is bubbled with stupid thoughts. But it does feel alot nicer when I stay quiet. People actually think I'm smart! I only tell Amber stuff... nothing extremely personal. Like the fact that even when I'm dating Kai, I still like a nother person...

.......which is sadly true.

"Tae Yun" It was Krystals voice. I looked up. "I have to tell you something... at lunch."

"Okay" I said, putting my head down. After not talking to me for a year, she comes up to me and starts talking to me? Wow!

Lunch Time

I stood outside, waiting for her to come, as a whole bunch of students came by without turning back. So, she told me to come and now she's the one late. Funny! That idiot! It's not like I want to talk to her!

I was about to turn around and leave, but I didn't because the next thing I knew Krystal was grabbing my arm.

"Can we talk upstairs?" She asked.

"Why?" I asked, suspicious. Even though I honestly didn't know why.

"It's something private..." She replied, looking behind me, than right at me. She turned to leave, expecting me to follow. As I started following, I turned around to see what she was looking at and saw Tao laughing with his friends.

We walked up the stairs and entered an open, empty classroom. She closed the door behind us.

"You're probably wondering why I didn't talk to you for the past year, right?"

Damn right I am.

I didn't answer.

I looked around, looking at the ground, than the chairs, than the desk, than straight at her. 

"You know I don't have the rest of the day, right?" I said, feeling a little uneasy. 

"I know..."

"Than speak!" I cut in, too tired to care.

"I didn't talk to you because..."

"Because WHAT?" I urged her to go on quickly.

"Because Tao told me not to talk to you." She said slowly, but quietly. 

I stopped. I honestly wasn't really interested. "Why?" I asked, not completely curious.

"Because..."

"Because WHAT??" I urged for the secondth time, annoyed at her pauses.

"He said if I talked to you, he wouldn't date me." 

Now that's when I knew she was directly lying to me. Tao didn't have the brain to think of such a scheme. He never did anything more than ignoring a person. That's the rudest he could get. 

"So you would rather date a guy than have a friend? To top it off you never mentioned the fact that you ever loved him." I said, feeling pretty annoyed.

"But Tae Yun.."

"No you listen. You'd throw away friendship for a guy. The guy your friend had a lifetime crush on. You confess without telling me a thing. You know how stupid I feel remmebering all those times I was obssessing over him in front of you, a girl who ALSO happened to like him?" I paused. "No you don't, because you only think about yourself."

I knew what I was saying was totally wrong. But I didn't want to be proved wrong. Not by her. Not by the girl Tao once dated.

"But you already liked him, I couldn't say anything to..." I glared at her.

"We were supposed to be the best of friends. We were supposed to tell each other every little detail! If you knew I liked him why couldn't you keep away from him?" Now I was really starting to sound like a . This . I was torn apart. I felt like crying but I held it in. Half of this wasn't even her fault. After predicting tears in my eyes I turned around, and left the room not looking back even once. 

I didn't care anymore. One tear fell. Than another fell. Than a whole fountain of tears fell. I was crying in the middle of an empty hallway. I hate Krystal. I hate Tao. 

I hate myself for being a coward.

 

Hey! Guys! Yeah! So........It's probably been a year or so, but here's an update!

I'm sorry

I honestly didnt know whether to continue or drop this story so it took some time figuring it out. I don't blame people to unsubscribing or anything... cuz its all my fault! but i hope u guys KNOW that I blame it on my home work and those ruuuude sisters of mine! I DID NOT edit, but if the chapter needs a WHOLE lot of editing, I'll do it later on!

Peace!