It's Not working out for Krystal

I Never Loved Her

Krystal's POV

Tch! Now she won't even listen to me! I walked out of the room and left to go look for Amber. I had to have at least someone on my side. I'm sure Amber would understand. It's not like she hates me. She just didn't get along with Tao.

Amber's POV

Where's TaeYun? I searched the whole school and I still couldn't find her. The halls were full of people. I couldn't even see Kai who was standing right in front of me. "Kai.." He didn't look back. "Kai!" I said again. He still didn't look back. I flicked my finger at his head. Kai turned around, but... It wasn't Kai. It was Tao. "Oops, wrong person!" I said, turning around. Tao grabbed my hand. "If you're really sorry, tell me where TaeYun is!" He said, a little desperate. I looked up at him with a sharp glare.

"Who said I was sorry?" I said. I hated this guy. He separated us and now he's trying to do some other . I shook my hand out of his grasp. "You know, if you had a conscience, you wouldn't have been in this mess!" I screamed it out a little, because of all the noise in the hall.

I knew exactly what I was talking about. He finally realized his locked up feeling for Tae Yun after making her cry the whole year.

"Could.....You please tell me where she is... please." He said, looking down at me.

"What are you going to do? Confess?" 

He looked taken back, as if that didn't even cross his mind. Wait, he still doesn't realize he likes her?? HE'S DENSE!

"How did you know that?" He asked, scrunching his face up a bit. 

"I'll tell you where Tae Yun is, but you have to tell me WHY Kai is dating Tae Yun." Obviously, I didn't know where Tae Yun was, but its an advantage. I knew Kai plotted something with Krystal but I could only get the gist of it.

Tao's mouth tensed, and he came close to my ear "Don't.....let Kai....."

TaeYun's POV

My life rocks, doesn't it? ...As iiiiiiiiiiifff

TaeYun, forget, forget, forget! Forget everything! Why can't you just forget about that loser? Stupid Tao. But my mind did feel refreshed. I walked along the now, crowded hall, making my way through. When the hallways are empty, they remain empty, and when its full, its like the school's too small for a thousand students. 

I started pushing myself through, when a hand grabbed me. That hand grabbed me out of the crowed and pulled me all the way to the school roof, where a couple was already making out. I looked at the owner of the hand.

"Kai....... what's wrong?" I asked. Kai seemed like he had a ticking bomb inside him. He didn't answer.

He automatically starting kissing me. He ended up pushing me to the wall. I was actually kind of scared, because he was acting a little weird.

"St..Stop it!" I said, pushing away.

Kai's POV

I'm sorry TaeYun, but I never loved you. Infact I've always loved Krystal. So you're just the substitute. After she told me to stop, I looked at TaeYun again, expressionless. I grabbed on to her shoulder's and started kissing her again. She was struggling, struggling so hard. I'd have loved it even better if Krystal was the one struggling for all that she put me through, just to get Tao.

The couple behind us left, and the door to the roof opened up again.

The next thing I knew was that I had a huge, bloody lip, and TaeYun crying.  

 

 

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'd like to say this once and for all: Thanks for reading, commenting and subscribing! I appreciate it alot.

And once again, this is a FICTION love story.