You Are My Everything

I Never Loved Her

Tao's POV

I walked onto the school rooftop and saw Kai kissing TaeYun. Even if they were dating, and even if they did like each other, I couldn't let it happen. The next thing I knew, I was punching Kai. He lay there on the ground, with a bruised lip. Hatred started building up, and I was about to punch him one more time. But I didn't. Because TaeYun was holding my hand, crying. After running around the school, looking for TaeYun for a full hour, sweat rolled down my cheeks, and I realized my hair was messed up, my heart was pounding, and I needed TaeYun no matter what.

"Stop it." She said, as she rubbed her tears.

I no longer care who she liked. I don't want her to let my hands go. I got up, and looked TaeYun straight in the eye. I didn't say anything. I watched her hand on mine. She was sliding her hand away from mine. I didn't do anything, because I finally realized I can't get in between these two.

TaeYun's POV

I stopped crying. I couldn't believe Tao was here. I couldn't believe he beat up Kai. But there was one thing I knew, he wouldn't be beating Kai up in order to help me...

Kai started getting up, wiping the blood off the corner of his mouth. 

"What the hell's wrong with you?" Kai said, turning to Tao. Tao didn't say anything. He looked down. Kai started walking to me. He slid his hands across my face, holding my face in the palm of his hands. I backed away. 

"Get away from me... you filthy a**hole." Kai raised an eyebrow. 

"Are you trying to act up? Just because I don't like you?" He said, grinning. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Tao, doing nothing but stare at us. Obviously Tao wouldn't care. He wouldn't help me even if it was doomsday. He wouldn't even try getting me out of Kai's grip. "That's right Tao. I never liked her. But you. You like her. You'll save her, right?" What? That's not possibl... Kai put his lips to mine, pressing against me tightly. He dragged me to the wall, and started ing the top of my school uniform. I tried pushing him back, but I didn't need to. Tao was already working on it. Tao finally separated us. He pushed Kai into a corner, and punched him twice before Kai slid to the ground. I was frozen. Kai didn't faint, but he just stared at me grinning.

Tao walked up to me. He didn't say a word. I flinched, as he started buttoning my blouse, which was already half undone, showing my blue bra. He touched my lip, "You're bleeding." He took my hands into his, and dragged me out of there. The hallway was half cleared up. I saw Amber out of the corner of my eyes. She looked worried, but she didn't come after me. Tao took me to the 3rd floor. The floor no one in our school used. He dragged me to the girls bathroom. He opened the door, pulled me in after him. He sat me onto the counter, opened the tap, soaked some tissue papers, and started patted them onto my bloody lip. He had a sore fist, but he didn't say anything.

After he treated my lip, and threw out the soaked tissue, he looked at me. He stared at me for half a minute, which felt like a decade, before I finally turned away. "Did you ever like him?" He asked. I flinched at the question. He held onto my shoulder. 

"... I don't know..." I finally said.

"Why would you go out with him then?"  He asked in a soft voice.

"I wanted to escape... from you and.. your rejec..." Tao cut me off.

"I never rejected you." He blurted out. His calm face wasn't there anymore. "I never once said I hated you. I liked you from the start! I never acted like it, because I was denying it. I denied it so much. That was until... you started dating Kai..." He said, looking at me with a hysteric look.

"That's impossible. You're lying... You're definitely lying. You're probably playing a prank on me righ..." His lips were on mine. He brought his arms around my back. And I couldn't feel anything but him. My heart was out of place. I pulled away. "Wait! No. What? No! I'm not ready!" He stared at me, grinning. This is wrong... This is so wrong. TAO NEVER GRINNED. Something's wrong. 

"You're not ready?" He asked, trying to hide a smile. "But you've probably done this a lot of times with Kai..." He said, sadly. 

"I felt nothing, when I kissed Kai... It's different now. Because I actually..." I couldn't finish. Tao was waiting, not patiently. 

"Look, I love you. I'll love you for eternity.... I won't let you run away from me, even if you start hating me." He said, trying to be calm. I leaned forward, wrapping my arms around Tao.

"I love you." I whispered in his ear. His ears burned up, and I was looking at him blushing. Instantly, right after seeing that, my face burned up.

"You are my everything." He whispered into my ear, as he hugged me tightly. 

 

Tumblr_mjkoobsw8u1rpjjgzo1_500_large

Tumblr_mfzkanhvrf1rc3xako1_r3_500_large

Tumblr_mhyt98rwto1rlvxxro1_400_large

Hey guys! 

It's the last chapter! Or should I say the second last?

Thank you guys for reading it! You guys were awesome!

One last reminder: This is a fiction story. It's not real! XD