Say 'Hello' to the Truth

I Never Loved Her

Song of the Chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRz1xGJMzH4

Tumblr_m3a2twpfcc1rv0djqo1_500_large

Next Day

Tae Yun's POV

"Tae Yun-nni, are you alright?" Amber asked.

"Yeah... " I said, looking up at our school walls.

We were sitting outside at lunch. Kai was about to come with our ice cream cones.

"You're still not over him, right?" Amber whispered as she got up. Kai came with the cones.

"They're getting hot!" Kai said. He gave one to Amber, "Thanks Kai! I approve of your marriage with Tae Yun! You may kiss the bride!"

I wasn't paying attention to them. Since I was thinking about what and why Amber said that. I felt Kai's lips on mines.

Without knowing what I was doing, I took the ice cream cone in my hand and smacked it on Kai's head.

Kai let go, and I was already out of breath.

"Tae Yun!"

"I swear! The only reason I THINK you're dating me is so you can ually harass me every day!" I screamed. Amber laughed.

"Just let it be! You're lucky you got a boyfriend in the first place!" Amber said.

"It's nothing great anyways!" I said, sticking my tongue out at Kai. Kai pouted, than I smiled.

"I'm going to the bathroom" I told Kai, and Amber.

My eyes were nearly red, because of the lack of sleep. I had a huge project due yesterday. And it took me until 4 o'clock in the morning to finish it. How can I still stay awake? Coffee! But.....it's wearing off and I'm losing my energy. (As the author, i'm losing my energy too since its past my bed time.....so what if im an early sleeper!)

I kept walking to the bathroom, and as usual, I ended up being the only one in the hall, since at lunch hallways are always empty.

I almost reached the bathroom. But before that happened, I lost conscious.

 

Tao picked Tae Yun from the ground as soon as he saw her from down the hall. He had a huge cut down his arm because some guy was running around with a knife in the cafeteria. Forgetting about his wound, Tao grabbed Tae Yun, tried waking her up.

 

Tao's POV

She's.... asleep?

"Tae Yun?" I whispered in her ears. She didn't respond. Her head was in my lap. "Tae Yun-ah" I whispered again. She shifted, thinking it was her bed, as she smacked her hand across MY  face.

"Yah! Since when did you get so violent?" I whispered again. She didn't wake up.

I took her in my arms as she adjusted her head on my chest. "Kai, put me... down" She said, with no effort, and fell back asleep. I stood in the hallway, holding her tightly.

Kai?

Right! She was dating him!

My heart skipped a thousand beats and it felt like I should be the one lying down in the nurses office.

I took Tae Yun to the Nurse's office. The Nurse gestured me where to put Tae Yun. I put her on top of  the first bed.

There were 2 beds lined up in the small Nurses office. I sat down on the other one, and took my school blazer off.

"Aiggooo! Tao-isshi! You need to take better care of yourself! And on top of that you carried her to the office!" The Nurse said, as she examined my arm. It was deep, but not deep enough to consider some sort of surgery.

"I'm fine...... uh can I lay down on this bed? I feel sick" I said.

"Two childhood friends, both sick in bed"

"We weren't friends" I said.

"Really? For the first and second year of your high school, Tae Yun always came to see you when you were sick in bed. She would sit down next to you, checking your temperature and everything. Oh! Are you 2 lovers?" The Nurse asked.

I yawned, "No..."

"Get some rest, I'll write both your home room teacher notices. Don't worry." The Nurse left the room to hand in the notices. I sat up and looked over at Tae Yun. She looked pretty..... and cold. I got up, took out the school blankets, and put one over her. But than she looked hot. There was nothing in the room, except those blankets. I took off the school blazer I was wearing. It was washed from its bloody stains. The sleeve had a slash through it, but otherwise it was completely fine.

I put it over her, and her cold to warm face became calm once again. She hugged the blazer around her tight.

I went back to my bed and slept.

 

The Nurse came back to the room to see Tae Yun bundled up with Tao's blazer, while Tao was bundled up to warm himself.

"Sigh.... If they like each other so much, why don't they get together already?" The Nurse spoke to herself.

Tumblr_m4y8koj0dh1r8jnudo1_500_large

I updated 2 chapters in one day, so take your time to read them!! XD

Me, and co-author got exams the week after, and therefore we do NOT know how long it will take to update the next chapter.

So.... Yeah! Enjoy!

oh yeah!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!