It's Close

I Never Loved Her

Song of the Chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h97jt1XtnGQ

Fashion-kfashion-korean-fashion-girl-outfit-favim.com-466904_large

Tae Yun's POV

"I never talked to her. I mean, I don't even KNOW her! Why? Did you see us talking or something?" Kai said, after I asked him whether he knew or ever talked with Krystal or not.

"Oh, Okay. No, I was just asking. You know how she stopped talking to us a year ago? She just keeps avoiding us" I said, "I was just trying to find out why" I looked over at Amber, "Right, Amber?" Amber wasn't looking at us, she was looking outside. Why were Amber and Kai in a daze. It felt..... as if I lost both of them.

"Oh! TAE YUN!! ICE-CREAM TRUCK! Let's go get some!" Amber dragged me out side. Kai followed. Oh, whatever. It's not like it matters.

"Amber. Amber......AMBER!" Amber looked back, shocked.

"What?" She asked, as she stopped.

"Nothing, I was about to fall! jeez stop dragging me like your pet!" I said. What's with her daze?

"Kai, Amber... You guys get the ice-cream. I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I said.

"I'll go with you!" Kai tipped in.

"I'm going.....TO THE GIRLS BATHROOM, YOU ERT!" I screamed and walked away. Jeez...

I looked outside, from the windows in the halls. It was lunch time, and it was guaranteed the whole school would rather be outside than inside on a day like this. Our teachers actually push us to leave the school building at lunch. I was turning around to go to the bathroom when I saw Krystal and Tao in the corner of my eyes. Tao was walking back into the school building and Krystal was following. 

Tao's POV

"Stop following me" I said, through gritted teeth. 

"Tao! Think about it! You can't leave me like that!" Krystal said, as she kept tugging on to my sleeves. 

"A deal was a deal! What? Now I can't leave you for the rest of my life? Look! I don't like you! And you're talking about love??" It felt as if I was dealing with a child. "Let's end this... Properly"

"But Tao..."

I entered the building, and she stopped following.

Krystal's POV

It's because of Tae Yun, isn't it? 

 

​Hey guys!

I AM REALLY SORRY ABOUT THE LATE UPDATES!

I KNOW some of you don't enjoy short chapters and that too, in a LONG time, but I actually ended up writing a whole bunch.... but my older sis ruined it... so I had to re-write it. I couldn't ACTUALLY remember what I wrote, but here's a gist of it! Thank you for the support, comments and subscriptions!

TO ALL NEW READERS: COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! <3 <3 <3