Us

I Never Loved Her

Song Of The Chapter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inyNvVAOosA&feature=relmfu

Tae Yun's POV

......... When I was 2, he was 2. We both moved into a neighborhood, with our families.

His birthday was on June 2nd. That day was unforgettable. Mine's was 5 months later.

We walked side by side after playing all day. His birthday party was fun. We ended up running away from the park.

We were only four years old back than.

"Yah! Tae Yun! I'm going to dare you to do something!" Tao said in his bratty voice.

"Bring it on! But in return I dare you to do the same thing YOU dare me to do! Got it?" I replied with an annoying voice.

"Fine! We might as well do it together! The dare is that we have to walk down in the MIDDLE of the street, WITHOUT using the sidewalk!" Tao said, running to the middle of the street.

"Such an idiot......" I said, as I followed.

We started walking home in the middle of the street. I felt tired, and that is when Tao gripped my hand. I looked at Tao and he looked in front of us.

Our streets were quiet.

We lived right across from each other. My house on the right, his on the left.

We reached our houses, and Tao just looked at me. He had the chubbiest cheeks in the whole wide universe. Maybe that's why I felt secure? Yup! Maybe big round kids could fend off any bad things like a kidnapping for example.

If it were Tao verses the kidnapper...... sadly Tao would win. Since he could just sit on the kidnapper and the kidnapper would than dies of suffocation!

He just kept staring at me for another minute until he finally leaned in to kiss me. My eyes opened wide and I stared at him straight.

What was going on than? I still don't know.

But it made my heart skip a beat.

Even though he was still leaning in to kiss me....

It broke off....

On the right side, my mom came.

On the left side, his mom came.

"TAE YUN!" My mother screams.                                                                                                                                                          "TAO!" His mother screams.

                                                "What are you doing out so late?????" This is what both our mothers ask us. Tao moves back slowly.

"Ah! JinJoo! How must you be doing on such a horrible day?" My mom says as she sees Tao's mother.

                                                                                                                                          "This day might be horrible to you! But today is the best day in 

                                                                                                                                         my life! I had Tao on this day, 4 years ago!" Tao's mom replies.

"Well...... That's exactly why its a horrible day." My Mom said quietly.

"TAE YUN! GET INSIDE YOU HAVE TO STUDY!" My mom called again. Tao let my hand go.

                                                                                                                                       "Oh! Now isn't that sad! HyunJae-sshi Tao, my very lovable son,

                                                                                                       has already finished studying!" Tao's mom started rubbing it in my mother's face.

Our mothers didn't stop fighting. Until an hour later, both our dads came out and greeted each other as they dragged both our mothers home. Even getting into the house they threw insults.

It was starting to get annoying. But after that day I finally realized something..... I fell in love with Tao. The chubby, protective Tao.

13 years later

Tao's POV

"TAOOOO!!" I hear the scream again. Its her. Tae Yun. We met when we were 2. She was pretty annoying.

"YOU COMING? OR I'LL LEAVE!" She screamed as I started opening up the front door.

"You could leave for all I care...... " She doesn't hear me. Obviously she wouldn't. Her voice is too over-powering that the only thing I end up saying to her everyday is 'Hi' and 'Bye'

"Why do you always mumble to yourself???"

"Beca......"

"Anyways, did you study for the math exam yet??"

"Yea.."

"My mom made me study all night for the past week!"

"Is that so.......?" I say as I sip on a strawberry milk box.

"My mom's really weird! She thinks I need to compete.........!!"

After that I didn't hear a thing....... It was annoying.

Tae Yun's POV

We got to school as I kept talking to Tao.

Tao went all the way to the back of the class to his friends, while I went up to Amber and Krystal.

When they saw me walking towards them Amber rushed up to me.

"Ah! Tae Yun-nni!! you just took a walk to school with Tao didn't you?" She asked and I blushed.

"Amber!!" I said embarrassed.

"You probably talked your head off until you guys came to school right?" Krystal added in. Krystal never smiled once. Even though she's one of my best friend, it always feels like she keeps things to herself.

"Yeah!!" I said.

"Awww, you're soo cute!!" Amber said, pinching my cheeks.

"Hey!!" I screamed.

Tao's POV

There she goes again with her obsessing over what ever the hell it is. I look over at Kai. Kai looks at me watching Tae Yun.

"You like Tae Yun, don't you?" Kai asked me. I faced him and said flat out.

"Why in the world would you think that?" I ask. "You know how annoying she is. Its impossible"

Kai just gave me a look than grinned as he put his arms around my neck.

"Lets skip!"

"Can't!"

"Why? jeez your such a nerd!" Kai said a little too loud.

"No, its just that I can't... " If my mom found out, id be in deep .

Tumblr_m2xg06pcvx1qcmigio1_500_large

 

 

Hey! Its me! the author! Its the first chapter and I NEED to know what you guys think! I was joking! I'm DYING to know what you guys are thinking so stay subscribed and KEEP commenting! PLEASE and thank you veeery much!! XD

i've got a lot on my hands especially since I have exams coming up! Yeah now my life is officially a mess!

GOOD NEWS! My co-author shall help me with ideas! I always end up torturing her! Aren't I awesome? LOL

Thank you subscribers!