Everything Changes

I Never Loved Her

Song of the Chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwkzSiV1RxI

tumblr_m4yxr3hCIC1rxy8b1o1_500.jpg

A Year Later

Valentine's Day

Tao's POV

I was right.

She didn't talk to me after that day.

On that day I also got a girlfriend.

Her name was supposedly Krystal and she claimed to be one of Tae Yun's friend.

..... I've never seen her with Tae Yun before though.....

Tae Yun didn't talk to me.

She didn't stare at me.

She didn't annoy me.

She didn't bother me.

She stopped walking with me to school.

She lost all sorts of contact with me after that.

A week after last years Valentine's day, She also got a boyfriend.

It was..... Kai.

I took my seat in class, because I came to school early today.

Tae Yun sat there, doing work.

She changed too...... she no longer wore those goofy hair pins, or small little accessories like she used too.

She matured pretty quick.

She became really popular after she stopped talking to me.

I don't really know the reason though.

And I..... finally realized.....

How much I actually loved her.

I didn't wait to get my chocolates from her.

I knew she wouldn't give any to me.

In this empty class room with only me and Tae Yun.... Why is my stomach growling??

Tae Yun didn't bother looking back.

She got up, came to my desk, and threw me a sandwich on my desk.

"I have an extra lunch.... You need it more than I do...." She turned around and sat back right down as if nothing happened.

It wasn't chocolates..... it was a sandwich.

After eating her chocolates every Valentine Day of my life, I get a sandwich from her on my 18th Valentine?

A lot happened. A lot Changed. Nothing can change that.

Tae Yun's POV

I hated Tao.

I don't care if I made it obvious.

But I guess it's ok.

After last year, Krystal stopped hanging out with me and Amber...... right after Valentine's Day.

What I found out.... was actually funny.

It was so funny I actually cried my life out that time.

After that day, I didn't cry a bit.

Even when I got my needle shots.

I didn't bring him chocolates this year, but his girlfriend will.

In the empty class where only me and Tao sat, five seats in front and behind each other, I sat back in my chair after giving him a sandwich after hearing his stomach growl.

Krystal came in happily. When she saw me, her smile vanished but when she saw Tao she ran to him.

"Oppa! Annyong!! Oppa! Guess what I got you??" I didn't look back but I knew Tao was smiling.

 

Tao was smiling. Not at Krystal. At himself for being stupid. Even after being leveled right next to Tae Yun in every subject with the highest mark in school. He knew he was stupid.

 

"Hmm? You got me something? What is it?" He said, nicely. It pained me. Tao was never once, even a bit nice to me.

He never smile at me.

Why?

My eyes were wide open. I was about to burst out crying.

"Chocolates!!" Krystal said.

Tao took the bag, and said, "Thanks Krystal. Oppa will cherish these chocolates."

I couldn't take it anymore. People had started coming into class. I got up and started to leave. That was until I almost tripped on some ones foot. Someone caught me. I looked up to see Kai. He grinned at me. My eyes were still throbbing. I didn't want to cry. I NEEDED to cry. But Kai took my hand and dragged me to the rooftop.

"K-Kai! Class is about to start!" I said.

"No it isn't! We have 10 minutes to ourselves!" Kai said, as he wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

"I don't.... feel good Kai" I choked out.

He let go of me, and turned me around to look at him straight in the face.

"Yah! Tae Yun-ah! I told you to call me Oppa!"

"I can't! You're a day younger than me! You should be calling me Noona!"

"Ah! Chincha! Forget it! Where's my chocolates??"

"In class"

"What???"

"I would have gave it to you but you dragged me out, so theres nothing I could do!" I shrugged, "Sorry!" I smiled.

Kai made a face, than pulled me into a kiss. I pulled out and smacked him on the head.

"Did Tae Yun Noona SAY you could kiss her?" I said, acting disgusted.

"It doesn't matter! You're MY possession!" Kai said, as he pulled me into ANOTHER kiss. It was deep this time. I kept struggling. It didn't work. He was stronger than me.

"S-Stop I-It!!" I said through breaths. He didn't. Kai, you idiot. As soon as Tao's face came into my mind, tears flowed out.

Kai stopped, backed away. "I'm s-sorry, Tae Yun. I-I just missed you over the weekend." Kai spitted out.

I didn't say anything, nor did I make a crying face. Tears just came out.

"It's not your.... fault. I just felt sick. Kai, I want to go home. I can't stand school today either." There was always a day I felt sick, thinking about Tao.

I already got my first kiss from Kai a year ago.

Not from Tao, but from Kai.

Today Kai took me home.

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

I didn't discuss this chapter with my co-author and I have a feeling I'm going to die because of it. ~~~~LJKLover