The Evil And The Innocent

I Never Loved Her

Song of the Chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BUb9LOTtqk

OR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybOR0Dqh9II&list=UUWGjVNMtUEF_S-J91m_imlw&index=1&feature=plcp (enjoyed it to the max)

Tumblr_lx8iqfb8vl1r9zv6do1_500_large

Tae Yun's POV

It was Valentine's Day. Our feeling might be the same. But there's never been a day I ever confessed to Tao.

Though I always gave chocolates to him on this day.

I stayed up all night making all different types of chocolates for Tao. Why not make 1 flavor?

Its because he said he likes every chocolate.

I got up and out of bed. I took the bag out of freezer. A bunch of frozen chocolate. Mom woke up.

"Tae Yun..." She said sleepily. "Why do you make so much chocolate each and every Valentine?" She asked me.

Ignoring my mom I ran up the stairs, went to the bathroom, changed into my uniform and ran downstairs.

I dumped the chocolates in a gift bag and put my bag over my back. I looked at my mom.

"I'm nice! I got it for the full class!" I said.

"Even for Tao??" My mom shrieked.

"Uh, ha, EXCEPT for him" I assured her even though its the complete opposite.

I  walked towards the door and left, forgetting about walking to school with Tao.

As soon as I reached school, it was 7:30. School started an hour later.

Damn it! My clocks one hour ahead!

I knew Amber and Krystal come exactly at 8:25.

What am I supposed to do for the next hour??

Tao's POV

I got up and it was exactly 7:15. It was Valentines day..... the day I'm forced to stuff myself with chocolate! 

I think I'll die by the end of the day.... i should get my coffin ready.... Nah! Mom'll do that!

I got out of bed and stretched. I looked at the house across from us and saw a figure running. I looked down and saw Tae Yun.

The idiot probably forgot to fix her clock again...

I started moving towards the bathroom until out of the corner of my eye I saw Tae Yun carrying a huge bag besides her back bag.

I might as well go to school right now.

It was just a feeling but I had the urge to get to school before Tae Yun. I'm not competitive but I can't sit still either...

Sure, I can keep my cool... but its always different around her.

I went to the bathroom and slipped on my uniform and bag as I left to the door. My mom was sleeping on the sofa in the living room.

"Aaaarrggh! Tao! You're so dead! Your marks.............. went down??" I looked into the living room, fearing that my mom was awake. I found her rubbing her tummy and drooling on the couch with the remote in her hand. She was sleep talking and soon she would be sleep attacking. My mom threw the remote as she flipped over. I caught it before it hit the ground and woke her up.

I rushed out of the house, and ran to school. I was only a second away from entering when I looked across the school yard, and saw the windows open. Tae Yun was there, standing against the teachers desk staring at the board. I was too far away to tell what she was doing. I got inside the school and found some students from the student council preparing for the Valentine show that was going to take place around last period just like any other school year.

I started walking to class. Looking around. The class room door was shut, but I heard a faint voice that belonged to Tae Yun. She was humming. It was only obvious since she's never sung or tried to sing in her life. I've known her for almost most of my life, but she's always hid her singing from me.

I opened the door a little. She didn't turn my way. Once I looked closely, I found out she was wearing earphones. I opened the door wider. But she still didn't notice. I closed the door behind me as I went to the end of the class and took a seat besides the window. Her humming sounded relaxing.... more like a professionals.

I looked out and put my chin on my hand.

"I'm hungry" I said unconsciously. I looked over at Tae Yun.

She stopped humming.

Why?

Tae Yun's POV

I can't sing...

I can only hum...

My head felt really light, as if i were about to sleep on a cloud or something.

I turned around, and looked around the empty room, and found Tao looking out the window.

Why was he here this early?

He heard me hum, didn't he? *shoot myself*

Tao turned his head and looked at me, as if expecting something. I just stared back blankly.

I looked at my watch and it was almost 7:50.

When did Tao get here anyway?

"Did you bring any food?" Tao asked in a bored voice. Food? My stomache growled. Food.

"Well if chocolates are considered food than yes I've got a ton just for you!" I ran to my desk. grabbed the gift bag and traveled to Tao's desk.

"I never thought i'd ever be able to enjoy chocolate this much!" Tao grinned. His fun side came out a little. He was always calm.

But I guess hunger can tame a cold beast too.

He opened up the chocolate I gave him and started eating it.

Before my stomach growled again, Tao stuffed a piece of chocolate down my throat.

"I can't eat it all by myself now, can i?" Tao said with his mouth stuffed. I swallowed the chocolate.

I knew I was annoying. And I knew I never let Tao speak.

But there's a reason to that.

If I let him speak.... there's always a chance of rejection out of his mouth. I'm not the only girl around him that likes him.

As for the fact that he's always liked me... it's not a hundred percent sure anymore.

I probably loved him for the past 13 years of my life, but it would be surprising if he ever loved me for more than a day.

Today was Valentine. The day any pretty girl would come up to Tao and confess her feelings of love to him.

Today might also be the day, he might actually accept that pretty girl's feelings.

Today's the day he might get a girlfriend.

Tao's POV

Why is she so quiet today?

"Did someone die or something?" I asked her. This time I was eating almond chocolate. She cooked pretty good. Whether it was chocolates or edible spicy food, she knew it pretty well. Her mom said she cooked better than herself. I didn't belive it until the first time, 7 years ago, their family invited us over and her mother and she made 2 different pies. Her mothers pie was good but it wasn't as good as Tae Yun's.

"No, its just pretty dull today"

"Dull?" I asked. Wasn't I the boring one? She seemed 10% duller than me. Now THAT was true.

After both of us chewed down on a bunch of chocolate and class started, Kai nudged me.

"She gave you chocolates again this year?" Kai said grinning.

I nodded, not complaining as I did every year.

There was still a bunch of chocolate in the bag under my desk.

As lunch time arrived I took the chocolate bag to my locker.

Kai stopped me, "Tao!"

I looked back, and Kai was coming up to me.

"Here!" He took the chocolate bag from me. "You don't need to worry about this!" Kai looked around, as if looking to see if a specific person was there. He took the bag and dumped it in the trash can besides us.

"Wha-?" I was about to ask what the hell he was thinking until he cut in.

"You complained every year about the huge bags of chocolate Tae Yun gave you right? Since you're too much of a nice person, I did the dirty deed for you! You can tell her you don't need chocolates anymore. Dude, get a girlfriend already!" Kai said, as he put his arm over my shoulder.

The reason he looked around was to see if Tae Yun was watching.

I wanted to punch him...

But instead I laughed and said, "Right! I-I'll keep that in mind"

Tae Yun's POV

Forget about it Tae Yun-nni! Revive yourself!

Tao didn't get a girlfriend for the past 17 years! Why would he get one now??

Somebody was shaking me. I turned around and saw Krystal. I was standing in line to buy bread for lunch.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Everything! Now come with me!" Krystal said, rushed.

I followed Krystal through the empty halls. It was lunch time, and nobody ever stayed in the halls. It was the dullest place. But I guess you could say couples liked it.

She led me to a trash can. "Look"

I looked. I saw it. The chocolate bag I gave to Tao.

Krystal's POV

Kai did a pretty good job, eh?

 

HEY! It's me.... again.... the author!!! Anyways! I love seeing everyone's comments! so keep commenting!!

oh! THANK YOU ALL SUBSCRIBERS!! I REALLLLLY APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT!!

As I probably told you guys....... i'm having exams soon, and oh! My co-author/NAAna-34/ best best best infinityXbest friend has her birth on Saturday June 9th!!!

ISN'T THAT AWESOME???

LOL

I'm probably gonna give her a thousand  birthday punches!!

Anyways SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!