Just Wanted a Normal Relationship...

I Never Loved Her

Song of the Chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6MxIHz07eg

563909_385824341477744_1343187319_n_large

Tae Yun's POV

"Kai!" I ran up to Kai. It was the end of the day.

Kai turned around. He was talking to Amber. Amber saw me. She blinked once, than started walking towards me. Kai did the same.

"Where were you?" Demanded Amber.

"Uh... the Nurse's office" I replied.

"YOU IDIOT! I THOUGHT YOU GOT KIDNAPPED! DON'T YOU DARE DO THAT AGAIN! YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO THE BATH......" Amber kept talking. I looked over at Kai. He was making a hand gesture. I looked in the direction where it was pointed, and saw it directed at Tao. With Tao was Krystal.

"Hey Amber..." I was saying.

"Listen! Did you even listen to what I said??" Amber asked, surprised.

"Why do you think Krystal stopped hanging out with us?" I said, looking over at happy Krystal. Kai turned his attention towards us.

"Easy! It's cuz she already has a boyfriend!" Amber replied. I took my sight off Krystal and focused on Amber.

"You know something... don't you?" I asked Amber. Amber stared back at me for a second, and than laughed.

"What would I know??" She laughed again.

So she did know something.

Tao's POV

I can't breathe any more... Why does Krystal always have to grab onto me so tight?

"Krystal..." Me and Krystal were walking home together. "I don't think I can breath... would you mind letting go?" Krystal let go.

"Oh! Tao! Look! They're planting flowers!!" She said, as if dodging my question. Oh god... why do I have to play pretend boyfriend??

FLASHBACK (a year ago)

"I'm sorry, I can't accept your feelings. I didin't even know we were in the same class" Tao said, as he planned to walk away. It was still Valentines Day and he knew he had to get the chocolates back before Tae Yun found them.

Krystal hang onto his coat, "How about we.... pretend to be going out, and gradually you might develop some feelings towards me?" She said.

"Uh.. I don't really understand how that works. Why don't we become friends first?" Tao suggested.

"No... I think this is the best way" Krystal replied.

"So... I don't have to k-k-kiss you, right? I mean its a FAKE relationship, right???" Tao replied. Krystal giggled, and than put her arm around him. "If that's your only condition than sure"

Tao's POV

That's what she said, but she always attacked me for kisses. Thank god I guarded myself with everything I had. I have to tell her to stop... i didn't fall for her even once.

"Krystal, lets stop" I said.

"Stop what? Omo! The sky is so beautiful!" Krystal changed the subject.

"Stop changing the sub... oh! the sky is pretty! WAIT! I don't want to FAKE date you anymore" I said.

"So... lets start real dating?" She suggested. She really is a sly .

"No, stop it completely. Don't hang around me anymore either." I said. This time before she could hold onto me, I ran.

 

hEY! I updated a chapter! hope u guys like it!

@KookieMonster its cuz off all the stupid mistakes i make
i NEVER edit and my co-author is busy so sorry! XD

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!