A Hint

I Never Loved Her

Song of the Chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2nr6yzizUw&feature=fvwrel

Tumblr_m5bgedlvs81qiw8v0o1_500_large

Tae Yun's POV

I woke up to find myself in the nurses office. I heard Krystal's voice at the other side.

But she wasn't talking to me. As soon as I realized that I shut my eyes and pretended I was asleep.

"How did Tao and Tae Yun both end up in the Nurse's office together?" Krystal said quietly. Tao was there. But I didn't open my eyes to check.

"I don't know..." It was Kai's voice. Uh... since when did Krystal and Kai ever talk to each other?

Kai and Krystal left the room, Krystal kept talking. "......Stop it!.......It's all your fault!"

Kai didn't say anything after saying "Shut up.... they might hear you"

I sat up straight, and looked at the nurse's door. It was wide open. What ever happened to the nurse. I turned to my left and Tao lay there.

He was wearing his summer uniform like everyone else. I looked closely at him, but i was facing his back.

Wait..... don't tell me...

I started to get up and off the bed, and a school blazer fell off me.

Was it Kai's?

I looked over at Tao, and he was missing his blazer...

I wonder how I got to the Nurse's office.

As I stood up, I went around Tao's bed, holding the blazer.

I started smiling, than grinning, than I broke out laughing.

Tao had his thumb in his mouth...

I knew he always used to do it but.... by now shouldn't he have stopped?

I wasn't silently laughing, so Tao moved a little.

I reminded myself to keep quite, but I was NEVER considered a quiet person. I grinned as I put the blazer over Tao.

He's still an idiot...

I still hate him...

I left the room

So why and how do Krystal and Kai know each other?

I'll ask Kai!

 

HEY GUYS!

SHORT CHAPTER....I KNOW! You guys dont deserve this! but im suffering from a REALLY bad disease...

its called writers block!!!! (LOL)

and I don't know if i'll be able to live after this! but thank you for EVERYTHING!

LOL i was joking! hehee^^

anyways THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING!

you guys need to understand that comments are the ONLY support I have! So please don't stop!