IML - Chapter 5

In My Life [Hiatus]

A.N.: My Internet is back :D :D

Chapter 5

~ Month later~
Sungmin lets out a small breath as he sits back in his seat, listening to the mix noises surrounding him. Where is he, you ask?  He’s at a club… against his own will. Earlier in the day, Heechul called everyone in the group up for a night out at the club.  Kyuhyun and Sungmin declined. But Heechul being Heechul, he has his ways of making others do what he wants.

Sungmin sat with Donghae, Eunhyuk, and Heechul. They sat at the reserved booth Heechul had for them. From this booth, they had a clear view of the whole club. From the entrance, to the dance floor, to the bar, to the staircase that leads to the V.I.P. rooms.

“I like this club better than those other ones. The music is at the right level and I don’t have to scream just to talk to the person next to me.” Sungmin says. Eunhyuk, who sat next to him, looks at him. “Huh? What was that?” he asks raising his voice a little while putting a hand up to his ear. As Heechul and Donghae laugh, Sungmin lightly slaps Eunhyuk’s arm.

“Ah, I know what you mean. I always wanted to try this place out and finally decided to.” Heechul says. He then holds a cup out to Sungmin. Shaking his head, Sungmin rejects the cup. “You keep offering me alcohol but I don’t want to drink tonight.” he says. Heechul sighs. “Who else can I offer it to? Eunhyuk doesn’t drink at all and Donghae already has a glass.”

“And everyone else… is somewhere around here. Who knows…” Heechul says screening the building. As his eyes move, he mentally points out the rest who were randomly scattered around the club either dancing or socializing. Heechul then looks back at Sungmin, who shakes his head. “Agh, fine, I’ll try later.” he says sitting the cup down.

Sungmin shakes his head as he looks around the club. He had to admit that he was a little bored right now. Sure he loved to dance, but the club scene really wasn’t his scene. Especially since he didn’t see anyone on the dance floor that he would like to dance with. And it’s not like he can walk around and flirt with someone since he’s trying to get things moving with Kyuhyun.

Sighing, Sungmin turns and looks at the other three sitting at the table with him. “So why aren’t you three dancing?” he asks. Heechul looks at him. “I don’t dance.” he says. Sungmin shakes his head and looks at Donghae and Eunhyuk. “Ah, give us a few minutes and let a good song come on, then we’ll be out there.” Donghae says. Eunhyuk nods in agreement. “Why don’t you go dance?” he asks.

Sungmin shrugs. “I don’t really see anyone I want to dance with.” he says. Eunhyuk shrugs. “Then go dance by yourself.” he says. Sungmin shakes his head. “No thanks. I’ll pass on that. Plus there’s no good songs playing, so it’s pointless.” he says. Heechul shakes his head. “Just making excuses.” he says. Sungmin shakes his head and looks back at the dance floor.

“Hey, you look bored.” Turning from the dance floor, Sungmin sees Kyuhyun stop in front of the table. “You were looking at the dance floor. Want to dance?” Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin shakes his head. “No, it’s okay.” he says. Kyuhyun blinks. “Why not?” he asks. “Come on and dance.” he says holding out his hand.

Sungmin shakes his head again. “But…” Before he could continue protesting, he feels himself being pushes out the booth. Sungmin turns and looks at Donghae and Eunhyuk who were pushing him. “Go on, dance.” Eunhyuk says. Heechul nods. “Yeah, now you have someone to dance with. Don’t complain.” he says.

Standing up, Sungmin straightens his clothes. “Fine, Jeez, pushy people.” he says. He then turns to Kyuhyun who was still holding out his hand. Sighing, Sungmin places his hand into Kyuhyun’s. “What about the music? It .” he says. Kyuhyun smiles. “Don’t worry about that, I know the DJ and asked him to play a song next. It’s a good one. I’m positive that you know It.” he says.

As if on mark, a new song starts up. As the beat begins, Kyuhyun pulls Sungmin to the floor. “Oh! It’s Yunho and the others.” Sungmin says. “It’s their Mirotic song.” he states. Kyuhyun looks at him and nods. “Yeah, I think it’s a good choice.” he says before stopping and turning to Sungmin. His hand moving to Sungmin’s hip.

It didn’t take long for them to catch onto the beat and begin dancing. ‘Since when did Kyuhyun dance?’ Sungmin asks himself. For as long as he known Kyuhyun, which was like his whole life, Kyuhyun was more on the vocal side than the physical side. Not like he was saying Kyuhyun couldn’t dance at all, just that he focused more on singing than dancing.

Sungmin didn’t know anymore. The way Kyuhyun moved now was something new to him. He was being guided by Kyuhyun into the movements as if he was the new one to the dance floor. Dancing close as Kyuhyun’s hand guided Sungmin’s hip to the beat. The way he controlled their movements would make you think he was a genius at club dancing.

They were just over half way through the song and Sungmin could already feel the heat getting to him. And it didn’t get any better when Kyuhyun pulled Sungmin closer. Feeling his heart beat kick up a notch as they move against each other. A blush spreads across Sungmin’s face as he places a hand against Kyuhyun’s stomach, taking a light grip on his shirt.

“Is my dancing better now?” Kyuhyun asks. A small shiver goes through Sungmin’s body as he feels Kyuhyun’s breath against his ear causing him lets a silent gasp. Sungmin nods slightly as his grab on Kyuhyun’s shirt gets a little tighter. “Yeah, a lot better.” he whispers. Kyuhyun smiles. “That’s good.” he says letting out a small chuckle. Biting his lip, Sungmin closes his eyes as he tried to calm himself down.

Sungmin reopens his eyes when he hears clapping. He then notices that the song finally ended. The heat he felt against him lowered as Kyuhyun takes a step back away from him. “Ah, that was fun.” Kyuhyun says smiling. Sungmin nods slightly. As the two make their way off the floor, Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin. “It was hot on that floor. I’ll go get us something to drink.” he says.

Sungmin nods and watches Kyuhyun walk toward the bar. He lets out a small breath as he walks back to the booth. “Woo, that was y, wasn’t it?” Donghae asks as Sungmin sits down. Heechul nods. “I was waiting for the part where you two start making out and stripping off clothes.” he says. Blushing, Sungmin looks at them.

“Ah, it was burning up there.” Sungmin says fanning himself. Heechul shakes his head. “I bet.” he says picking up one of the many cups that sat in front of him on the table. “Here drink this.” he says holding the cup out to Sungmin. Taking the cup, Sungmin took a sip out of it. Frowning he looks at Heechul.

“Hyung, this is alcohol. I said I wasn’t going to drink tonight.” Sungmin whines. Heechul looks back at him. “What the hell did you think it was? I’m sitting at a table with like ten different drinks displayed in front of Me.” he says. Sungmin frowns. “It’s clear, I thought it was water.” he says. Heechul shakes his head.

“If you wanted water, you could have just grabbed the cup sitting in front of Eunhyuk next to you.” Heechul says. Looking to the side, Sungmin notices the cup. “Damn.” he whispers. Heechul smirks. “Too late.” he says. “Now, sit that cup down and try this for Me.” he orders picking up another cup and handing it to Sungmin.

Sighing, Sungmin takes the cup. “Why are you of all people trying to make me drink?” he asks. “You hate when I get drunk.” he adds. Heechul nods. “Yeah, I know. But I know what I’m doing.” he says. “So don’t worry. I know when to stop giving you alcohol. I’ve set a limit in my head already.” he says. “Now drink.”

Sungmin sighs again. He just fell into Heechul’s trap of becoming his alcohol taster. After drinking from the cup, Sungmin holds it back out to Heechul. “That’s fine. I think you’ll like It.” he says. Taking the cup, Heechul hands out another one. Taking the cup, Sungmin drinks from it. “Ah, this one taste opposite from the first. You might not like this.” he says.

Taking the cup back, Heechul takes a sip from it. “Agh, no. You can have this one if you want.” Heechul says holding the cup back out to Sungmin. Shrugging, Sungmin takes the cup back. “Sure.” he says drinking from the cup again. He then sits it aside as Heechul holds out another cup to him.

“Hey.” The four turns to see Kyuhyun walking over. Stopping in front of the table, Kyuhyun sits one of the cups he was carrying in front of Sungmin. He then stops when he notices the cup in Sungmin’s hand. “I thought you said you weren’t going to drink tonight.” he says. Sungmin nods. “Yeah, but Heechul tricked me, now he’s having he taste test for him.” he says handing the cup back to Heechul with a nod.

Kyuhyun raises a brow as he looks at Heechul. “You’re giving Sungmin alcohol?” he asks. Heechul looks at him. “I know what I’m doing. So just leave it alone. He’ll be fine.” he says. Kyuhyun nods slowly before looking to Donghae and Eunhyuk, who shrug. “We’ll keep watch.” Eunhyuk says.

Kyuhyun nods. “Okay. I’ll be back.” he says before walking away. When Kyuhyun is out of sight, Donghae leans closer to Heechul. “What are you planning?” he whispers. Heechul looks at him and smile. “Don’t worry about it, you’ll find out soon.” he says patting Donghae on the head before handing Sungmin another cup.

 

~~~~

“Ah, time went past quick.” Kyuhyun says as he looks at his watch. They arrived at the club at 7. He danced with Sungmin sometime around 8:30. And it was now 10. “Wow. Three hours.” he says. “Doesn’t seem like it.” he adds.  He then stretches as he walks toward the booth. From what he could see, everyone was there.

Some of them sat in the seats while some stood around the edge. “Hey guys.” Kyuhyun calls out. Stopping in front of the table, Kyuhyun raises a brow as he sees Sungmin laying his head on the table with his eyes closed. “What happened to him?” he asks looking around at the others. He then looks at Heechul. “You got him drunk didn’t you?” he asks.

Heechul shrugs. “He could have stopped drinking whenever he wanted. I didn’t force it down his throat.” he says. Kyuhyun rolls his eyes as he places a hand on Sungmin’s shoulder and shakes him. “Hey, Sungmin get up.” he says. Sungmin mumbles something about giving him five more minutes and he’ll get up.

“Ah, it’ll be better to take him home now.” Siwon says. Kyuhyun looks up. “Huh?” he asks before shaking Sungmin again. He then looks around at the others. “Well, Sungmin had way too much to drink.” Leeteuk says. Kyuhyun looks at him before looking to Heechul. “Don’t tell me you gave him more alcohol after the cute phase.” he says.

Heechul snorts. “Of course I did.” he says. “The others wouldn’t let me hit him when he was acting cute so I gave him more to drink so that it’ll go away.” he says. “Would you whether have had me kicking his or having him like this?” he asks. Kyuhyun sighs. “Neither. There’s both horrible.” he says.

“Why didn’t you two stop him?” Kyuhyun asks looking at Donghae and Eunhyuk. “You guys know how Sungmin gets after the cute phase.” he says. Donghae and Eunhyuk shrug. “Sorry Kyuhyun. But as you can see, Sungmin’s sleepy. So maybe it won’t be bad. Maybe he’ll sleep until tomorrow.” Donghae says.

“I do-” Kyuhyun was cut off as Sungmin sits up. Looking up at Kyuhyun, Sungmin smiles. Standing up a little unsteady, Sungmin moves over to Kyuhyun. He then wraps his arms around Kyuhyun’s waist as he presses fully against him. “Hey baby.” he greets with a small giggle before burying his face in Kyuhyun’s neck.

Kyuhyun looks back at Donghae. “You were saying?” he asks. He then looks at Heechul. Before he could say anything, he freezes as he feels bare hands against his lower stomach. Kyuhyun looks down to see Sungmin moving his hands slowly upward. “Sungmin, stop that.” Kyuhyun says moving Sungmin’s hands and pulling back down his shirt.

Hearing the others laugh, Kyuhyun frowns. “Agh, this is your entire fault.” Kyuhyun says pointing at Heechul. Heechul just smiles back. “Ah, you should get him home before things get farther. I wouldn’t try using one of the V.I.P. rooms. I think they’re full.” Heechul says, his smile turning into a smirk.

As everyone knows, when Sungmin gets drunk, he has a phase where he starts acting cute to those around him. But there was one thing everyone didn’t know. What they didn’t know was that there was another phase after the cute one. During this second phase, Sungmin stops the cuteness and gets touchy, too touchy. He becomes touchy and seductive with those around him, until he gets what he wants.

Cursing under his breath, Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin. “Come on Sungmin. Time to go home.” he says. Nodding slightly, Sungmin tries to take a step toward the exit and nearly tumbles over. Sighing, Kyuhyun wraps an arm around Sungmin’s waist. Kyuhyun then slowly helps him toward the exit.

Laughing, Heechul stands up. “Okay, come on. Time for us to go too.” he says. The group follows Kyuhyun and Sungmin out the door and to the parking lot. Unlocking his car, Kyuhyun opens the passenger side door and helps Sungmin into the seat. Once settled, Kyuhyun buckles Sungmin’s seat beat before closing the door.

He then turns to the others. “Ah, thanks a lot Hyung. Now I have to take care of him.” Kyuhyun says. Heechul shrugs. “Keep him quiet.” he suggests. Kyuhyun raises a brow. “Keep him quiet? Do you know how hard that is?” he asks. “Remember that time in high school, you got him too drunk and I had to go over his house and ‘take care’ of him? His parents were in the room below us. We almost got caught two times.” he says.

“It took too much to keep him quiet and this situation is worse because I have eight kids at home who don’t give a damn about privacy.” Kyuhyun states. Heechul shrugs. “Then lock the door. I don’t know what to tell you.” he says. Kyuhyun sighs. “Agh, it’s your fault yet you do nothing to solve the problem.” he says.

“Hey, it’s your problem.” Heechul says. “In high school, you were the one who chose to be the one who takes care of Sungmin when this happens.” he says. Kyuhyun sighs and rolls his eyes. “Yeah, yeah. I’ll see you guys later.” he says before walking around the car to the driver’s side. The group watches as Kyuhyun starts up the car and pulls off.

“Ah, revenge is so sweet.” Heechul says laughing. The others look at him. “You really did plan all this?” Ryeowook asks as they walk to their cars. Heechul nods. “Of course I did. I wouldn’t give Sungmin alcohol unless I did.” he says. “Don’t worry about it. They’ll be fine. They need this, their relationship is going nowhere right now.” he says.

“Well what about the kids. Kyuhyun’s right, they can’t do anything with the kids are there.” Shindong says. Heechul shrugs before looking around at them. “Oh, don’t worry, I have that planned out now too.” he says. The others look at each other.

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~

*This chapter is super long. *.* And actually it was longer, but I slipt it up into two chapters.*

A.N.: Thank you all soooooooo much for sticking by and waiting patiently waiting with me for my internet to come back on.

It was just today, so I'm happily updating all my stories.

Also, I'm adding another story that I hope you all will enjoy.^_^

Thank you again for waiting. Love you all.^_^

*I deleted all the memo so that everything isn't seperated.*

~Samona