IML - Chapter 7

In My Life [Hiatus]

Chapter 7

Sungmin yawns as he sits up in the bed. “This isn’t my room.” he whispers looking around. “Oh... Right, Kyuhyun’s room.” he says. He hardly remembered anything from last night. From being at the club, the last thing he remembers is falling into becoming Heechul’s tester alcohol guinea pig and talking with Eunhyuk about random things.

After that everything went hazy then black. He then remembers waking up in his room at like 3:30 in the morning with a super bad headache. After taking the pills that were sitting with a cup of water on his side table, Sungmin tried to go back to sleep but couldn’t. After about a half hour of just laying there, waiting for the headache to pass, he got up.

He thought that if he found some place more comfortable, then he would be about to go back to sleep. So he first thought of Kyuhyun and soon found himself walking down the hall toward Kyuhyun’s room. To his luck, Kyuhyun let him into the bed and just as Sungmin thought, he was able to go back to sleep.

Yawning again, Sungmin looks at the empty space next to him. “He had to go to work at…” Sungmin stops and turns to look at the clock that sat on the side table next to him. “Oh crap, its 2 o’clock.” he half screams. He also had to work today and was to be there at 3. Throwing the covers off him, Sungmin hops out of the bed.

He then runs out the room and down the hall. “Morning Sungmin.” Sungmin stops in the living room doorway to see most of the kids sitting there. “Ah, good morning… Well, afternoon.” Sungmin greets back.

“So… Did you have a great night, Sungmin?” asks Kwang-Sun, making some of the others snicker. Sungmin tilts his head. “I hardly remember anything from last night.” he says sighing. “What do you guys know?” he asks. The kids look around at each other. “Come on, tell me.” Sungmin says.

“Well, of what we seen…” JaeSun starts. “You were completely drunk and all over Kyuhyun.” he says. The others nod in agreement. Sungmin eyes widen. “You mean ‘all over him’ as in all over him? As in touching him way too much? That ‘all over him’?” he asks. The kids nod. “Oh god.” Sungmin sighs.

“I can’t believe I acted like that again.” Sungmin whines as he turns and walks to his room. “Kyuhyun’s going to kill me later.” he whispers as he walks into his room. Shutting the door behind him, Sungmin walks over to his closet. He then stops as a thought crossed her mind. “Ah, crap. This means I tried to seduce him.” he whispers. He then lets out another sigh. “I’m in so much trouble.”
 

~~~

Kyuhyun narrows his eyes as he stares at the back of the shorter dark haired boy’s head. It was Sungmin’s turn to make dinner and Kyuhyun decided to sit around while he cooked. Sungmin has been acting a little strange around him and he didn’t know why. Did it have something to do with the night before?

“Kyuhyun.” Kyuhyun jolts in his seat. “Kyuhyun, why are you staring at me?” Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun blinks; focusing on him to see that he had turned around and was now leaning against the corner. “Hey, what’s up with you today?” he asks. Sungmin tilts his head. “Why do you ask that? Nothing’s up.” he says. Kyuhyun stares at him. “Uh huh…” he says. Sungmin blinks. “What’s with that ‘Uh huh’?” he asks raising a brow. “You don’t believe me?” he asks.

Kyuhyun shakes his head. “No I don’t.” he says standing up. A pout appears on Sungmin’s face. “Why not?” he asks, crossing his arms. Kyuhyun lets out a small chuckle at his actions. Moving from the table, Kyuhyun walks over to the sulking boy. He then places a hand on either side of Sungmin on the counter.

Sungmin looks at his hands before looking up at Kyuhyun, his face not too far away. “You’ve been avoiding me a little since getting home from work.” he says. Sungmin shakes his head. “No, I haven’t.” he says looking down. Kyuhyun tilts his head. “Really? You’ve been keeping your distance this afternoon. Why?” he asks. Sungmin just shakes his head.

“Is it about yesterday?” Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin slowly nods. “Yeah…” he says. “While at work, I kinda started remembering things that happened last night.” he whispers. Kyuhyun lets out a small laugh as Sungmin’s face slowly turns red. Sungmin puffs out his cheeks as he looks up at Kyuhyun. “Hey don’t laugh at me. That’s embarrassing.” he says lighting hitting Kyuhyun’s arm.

Kyuhyun shakes his head. “Don’t worry about it, okay?” he says. Sungmin looks up at him. “We’ll do things, when both of us are clear of mind.” Kyuhyun says moving forward, closing the space in between his and Sungmin’s bodies. Sungmin could only let out a small gasp before Kyuhyun lowers his head and kisses him, closing the last distance between them.

Sungmin lets his hands lay on Kyuhyun’s forearm before letting them slide up and wrap around Kyuhyun’s neck. Kyuhyun moves his hands from the counter to Sungmin’s hips. Pulling him forward, Kyuhyun wraps his arms around Sungmin’s waist. A minute later, the two break apart breathing heavily. “Kyu…” Sungmin starts trying to catch his breath. “Oh…food… Have to finish It.” he whispers.

Kyuhyun nods before kissing Sungmin again. “Of course.” he says taking a step back. “Next moment we get, we will continue this sometime soon. But next time no distractions of any kind.” he says before turning and walking out the room. As he disappears out the room, Sungmin walks over to the oven. “Next moment?” he asks. A second later his face turns red.

“Ah, geez.” Sungmin says placing a hand to his face. “I don’t think I’m ready for this. I have to prepare myself.” he whispers as he opens the oven door. He then shrugs. “Well, at least there’s not alone time, any time soon.” he says. Sungmin then sighs before focusing his attention on finishing dinner.

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

A.N.: Sorry the chapter is a little short. It's basically just a stand-in chapter.

 

~~

Updating my stories earlier than planned. :D

College Life wouldn’t be updated for a month or two. Sorry. :/

But Yay on the other stories. :D XD

Hope you enjoy the chapter. ^-^

~Samona