IML - Chapter 6

In My Life [Hiatus]

Chapter 6

Kyuhyun sighs as he drives down the street. Looking to his side, he checks on Sungmin, who was laid back in the seat with his eyes closed. Looking back at the road, Kyuhyun sighs. “Ah, I bet Heechul planned this. I’m so going to get him back for this.” Kyuhyun whispers.

“Kyuhyun.”  Hearing his name, Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin. Sungmin stared at him through heavy-lidded eyes. “Yes Sungmin?” Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin lets out a small breath. “It’s hot.” he says. Kyuhyun nods before looking over to the buttons on this car door. Pushing the buttons, Kyuhyun lowered the windows down a little, letting cool air rush into the car.

“Thank you.” Sungmin says. Kyuhyun nods. He then looks back at Sungmin to see that he was sitting back in the seat with his eyes closed again. Kyuhyun lets out a breath. “Donghae could be right, maybe he will just go to sleep and stay sleep.” he whispers. He then turns his attention back to the road in front of him.

If everything goes like he wants it to, Kyuhyun should be able to keep Sungmin sleep. With Sungmin being sleepy, the only difficulty might be getting Sungmin to his room without help. But with him sleep, Kyuhyun wouldn’t have to worry about anything happening. Which means no disturbing anyone and everyone in the house should be okay.

Feeling something slide across his leg, Kyuhyun is jolted from his thoughts, causing him to reflexively hit the brakes. As the car halts to a stop, Kyuhyun immediately looks at Sungmin, who just smiles at him. “Sungmin! You can’t do things like that when I’m driving!” Kyuhyun shouts as he removes Sungmin’s hand from his leg.

Hearing honking, Kyuhyun turns and looks out the back window. “Damn it.” he whispers as he sees the line of cars. Turning back around, he presses on the gas pedal, putting the car back in motion. Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin before looking back at the road. “Don’t do that again.” he says. Looking at Kyuhyun, Sungmin puffs out his cheeks.

“I can’t touch you now?” Sungmin asks placing his hand on Kyuhyun’s arm. Kyuhyun sighs. “How about restraining yourself when I’m driving.” he says. Sungmin shakes his head as he lets his hand slide up Kyuhyun’s arm. Moving his hand upward, Sungmin slowly caresses Kyuhyun’s neck and his cheek before moving his hand up farther and sliding his fingers into Kyuhyun’s hair. “Do you know how hard it is to resist touching you?” Sungmin asks.

Kyuhyun sighs as the car stops in front of the house. Turning off the car, Kyuhyun removes Sungmin’s hand from his hair before getting out. Walking around, he opens the door for Sungmin and unbuckles his seat belt. “Come on, time to go inside and sleep.” Kyuhyun says helping Sungmin out the car.

Once Sungmin was out the car, Kyuhyun shuts the door and helps him toward the house. “I have to go to sleep?” Sungmin asks as they walk onto the porch. Kyuhyun nods. “Yes, trust me. When you wake you’re in for one hell of a hangover.” he says as he stops in front of the door. Once again, Sungmin puffs out his cheeks.

“But I don’t want to go to sleep.” Sungmin pouts. He then slides in between the door and Kyuhyun. Pressing against him, Sungmin wraps his arms around Kyuhyun’s neck. “I want to stay up and play with you.” he says burying his face in Kyuhyun’s neck. Closing his eyes, Kyuhyun takes in a deep breath before reopening his eyes and sighing.

“No, you have to sleep.” Kyuhyun says reaching around Sungmin and unlocking the door. Pushing the door open, Kyuhyun wraps his arm around Sungmin’s waist and guides his backwards into the house. After taking off their shoes, Sungmin closes the space in between them again causing Kyuhyun to sigh again.

“Don’t deny me my play time Cho Kyuhyun. Sooner or later I will get it one way or another.” Sungmin whispers before grinding his hip against Kyuhyun’s. Kyuhyun inhales sharply as he looks down at the shorter boy. “Sungmin, stop that!” he loudly whispers. Sungmin smiles. “But I don’t want to.” Sungmin whispers back before letting out a small giggle and wrapping his arms around Kyuhyun again.

Kyuhyun sighs. “You are so lucky that I care.” he whispers before wrapping an arm around Sungmin’s waist. He then guides them toward Sungmin’s room. “Hey Father, Sungmin.” EunKyung greets as they walk into the living room. Kyuhyun looks up to see all eight of the kids scrolled around in the living room.

“Hey.” Kyuhyun greets back. MiSun points to Sungmin. “What’s wrong with him?” she asks. Kwang-Sun looks at Kyuhyun. “Did you trick him into drinking a lot so that you can bring him back and have your way with him?” he asks. Kyuhyun rolls his eyes. “Oh yeah, I totally got him drunk so that I could bring him back to a house full of kids and take advantage of him.” he says.

“Then what’s wrong with him?” SangHee asks. Kyuhyun sighs. “Heechul kept giving him drinks and didn’t stop until it was too late.” he says. “I’m going to try and put him to sleep. He’s going to have a major headache tomorrow when he wakes up.” Kyuhyun says. As the kids nod, Kyuhyun leads Sungmin down the hall.

Coming up to Sungmin’s room, Kyuhyun pushes the door open. Flipping the light switch, Kyuhyun moves Sungmin to his bed and sits him down. Standing straight up, Kyuhyun lets out a breath. Yawning, Sungmin lets himself fall back onto the bed. Kyuhyun looks down at him. “Hey, don’t lay down. Get changed into your pajamas.” he orders.

Sungmin shakes his head. “I don’t wanna.” he says rolling onto his side, his back toward Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun sighs. “Aish, you and your drunken attitudes.” he says as he walks to the door and shuts it. He then walks back to the bed. Moving over to Sungmin, Kyuhyun pulls him up into a sitting position.

Kyuhyun then walks over to Sungmin’s dresser and opens the second left drawer and pulls out one of the gowns that were in there. Shutting the drawer back, Kyuhyun walks back over to Sungmin. Laying the gown on the bed, Kyuhyun moves in front of Sungmin. Taking hold of the bottom of Sungmin’s shirt, Kyuhyun pulls it up and off of Sungmin.

Sungmin shivers slightly at the cool air that rushes over his bare chest. “Kyu, it’s a little cold.” he whines. Kyuhyun shakes his head. “Don’t worry about it.” he says as he gently pushes Sungmin onto his back. Moving his hands to Sungmin’s pants, Kyuhyun s them and slides them off.

“Undressing me? What are you planning to do, Kyu?” Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun rolls his eyes. “What I’m planning to do is put you in your pajamas and that’s it.” he says as he takes hold of Sungmin’s arm and pulls him back up into the sitting position. Picking up the gown, Kyuhyun pulls it over Sungmin’s head, putting his arms through the correct openings.

As Kyuhyun pulls the gown down, Sungmin takes hold of Kyuhyun’s shirt and pulls him forward. Wrapping his arms around Kyuhyun’s neck, Sungmin pulls him into a kiss. Unable to help it, Kyuhyun reacts back to the kiss, slowly sliding his tongue into Sungmin’s mouth. He could still taste the alcohol that had passed Sungmin’s lips earlier.

Letting himself fall backwards, Sungmin pulls Kyuhyun with him. As Kyuhyun hovers over him, Sungmin wraps his legs around Kyuhyun’s waist. “Come on Kyu. I know you want to play. I can feel it.” Sungmin says with a small laugh. Cursing under his breath, Kyuhyun immediately untangles Sungmin’s arms and legs from around him.

Moving from over the older boy, Kyuhyun stands up and walks away from the bed. “Aish, you’re such a handful.” he says looking back at Sungmin, who was sitting back up. Sungmin just smiles at him. Before Kyuhyun could talk again, there was a knock at the door. Raising a brow, Kyuhyun walks over to the door and opens it slightly to see JungHee standing there.

“What’s wrong?” Kyuhyun asks. JungHee shakes his head. “Nothing. Just wanted to see if it was okay for us to spend the night at Uncle Leeteuk’s and Kangin’s.” he says. Kyuhyun tilts his head. “Huh? Why so sudden?” he asks. JungHee shrugs. “Hey Kyuhyun.” Looking up from JungHee, Kyuhyun sees Kangin standing in front of the living room doorway.

As JungHee walks toward Kangin, Kyuhyun turns back into the room and looks at Sungmin. “Stay here. I’ll be back in a few minutes.” he says. As Sungmin nods, Kyuhyun walks out the room, shutting the door behind him. “Hey Hyung, what’s up?” Kyuhyun asks as he walks down the hall toward Kangin.

The two then walks into the living room. “Ah, I and Leeteuk just felt that it was too quiet at the house and wanted to borrow your kids to liven things up.” he says. Kyuhyun blinks. “You sure you want my kids? All eight of them?” he asks. Kangin nods. “Yeah, it’s always fun having them come over.” he says.

Kyuhyun shrugs. “Okay, you can take them.” he says. He then turns to the kids sitting down. “Hey, you’ll be having a sleepover at their house. Go get your things ready.” Kyuhyun orders.  Nodding, the eight kids stand up. Kangin and Kyuhyun watches as they walk up the staircase and to their rooms.

Once the kids were out of sight, Kangin looks at Kyuhyun. “Soo… How’s it going with Sungmin?” he asks. Kyuhyun sighs. “It’s horrible.” he says. Kangin raises a brow. “Why do you say that?” he asks. Kyuhyun looks at him. “Do you see this face?” he asks pointing to himself. “Does this look like the face of a freakin happy camper? Imagine having Leeteuk all over you and not being able to react back. Then having to undress him and not being able to touch him at all.” he says. “This is not a fun time.”

Kangin shakes his head. “Sorry Kyuhyun.” he says patting him on the shoulder. “Well, I’ll have the kids, so if you do want to do anything, that’ll be one less thing to worry about.” he adds. Kyuhyun nods. “Yeah, thanks.” he says. “Main thing I have to worry about it Sungmin and finding some way around this little mess.” he says.

A few minutes later, the kids walk back down stairs, each of them with a bag. “Are you all set?” Kangin asks. The eight nod in response before walking to the door to put on their shoes. Kangin and Kyuhyun walks over to the door as the kids finish putting on their shoes. “I’ll bring them back before you go to work in the afternoon.” Kangin says opening the door.

Kyuhyun nods before turning to the kids. “Okay, be good while at their house. I don’t want to be told that you guys broke something while there. It’s not our stuff, so be more careful.” he says. “Have fun and I’ll see you all tomorrow.” he adds hugging each of them as they walk out the house. Standing in the doorway, he watches as they follow Kangin and pile in to the mini-van that Leeteuk owned.

Waiting until the van pulled off and was out of sight, Kyuhyun shuts the door and locks it. Sighing, he walks into the kitchen. Getting a cup from out the cabinet, Kyuhyun fills it with water from the sink. Walking out the kitchen, he then walks to the bathroom. Sitting the cup down on the sink, he opens the file cabinet and pulls out a bottle of aspirins.

Opening the bottle, he takes out two of the pills before closing it and placing it back into the file cabinet. Grabbing the cup, he walks out the bathroom and to Sungmin’s room. “Hey, I brought this because you’ll need them tomorrow.” he says as he opens the room. He stops when he sees Sungmin laying on the bed.

Walking over to the bed, Kyuhyun sits the cup and pills down on the side table. He then turns to Sungmin, who was already sleeping. Kyuhyun lets out a breath. “That’s good. He went back to sleep.” he whispers to himself. Bending down, Kyuhyun gently moves Sungmin more onto the bed so that he wouldn’t fall off and pulls the cover over him.

Letting out a sigh, Kyuhyun stands up straight and looks down at the boy. “Aish, you’re such a hand full.” he says. “But I’m glad it’s with me and no one else.” he adds before turning and walking toward the door. Turning off the room light, Kyuhyun walks out the room, shutting the door behind him.

Walking down the hall, Kyuhyun walks into the living room and turns off the light. After making sure that the other lights in the house were off, he walks to his own room, shutting the door behind him. After changing into his pajamas, Kyuhyun slides into his bed and under the covers. “Aish, what a night.” he whispers as he stares at the ceiling. Shaking his head, he then rolls onto his side and closes his eyes.

~~~~

Kyuhyun’s eyes immediately snap open as he is awoken from his sleep by the sound of his bedroom door opening. His mind instantly registers who it could be. And with all the kids gone, it only left Sungmin. “Kyuhyun.” the soft voice calls out, confirming Kyuhyun’s choice. Moving onto his back and with the help of the moonlight shining through the window, Kyuhyun sees Sungmin standing in the doorway.

“What’s wrong, Sungmin?” he asks. Sungmin slightly shakes his head. “Umm… I…” he then shakes his head again. “Is it okay if I come and sleep in here with you?” he asks. Kyuhyun nods. “Of course. Come on.” he says pulling back the cover. Closing the door, Sungmin walks over to the bed. He then crawls onto the bed.

Laying down, he pulls the coves back up. “Thank you.” he whispers as he moves closer to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun nods slightly. “No problem.” he whispers back as he wraps an arm around Sungmin’s waist and pulls him closer before closing his eyes. Yawning, Sungmin lays his head against Kyuhyun’s chest before also closing his eyes.

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

A.N.:

 Update :D

So, I'm updating all my stories except for Encounter and Schooling In America.

Those two stories will be going on Hiatus.

Sorry for the trouble. :/

Love you all. <3

~Samona