IML - Chapter 4

In My Life [Hiatus]

Chapter 4

 

~Four months later~
Sungmin sighs as he sits back into the couch he sat on in Kyuhyun’s living room. He sat on the couch with MinKyung, MiSun, and JungHee while Kyuhyun sat on the other couch with SangHee, MunHee, and Kwang-Sun. “What are you sighing for? Are you bored?” JaeSun asks sitting on the floor along with EunKyung.

 

Sungmin looks at him and nods. “Shouldn’t you be at work?” SangHee asks. Sungmin shakes his head. “No, work is low right now at the company so I don’t go in a lot.” he says. “I only go in when they all Me.” he adds. Kwang-Sun looks at him. “Wow, that .” he says. Sungmin nods. “Yeah I know, but what can I do?” he asks. “I already applied for other places but no one’s hiring right now.”

 

“So then what would you do about rent and stuff for your apartment?” EunKyung asks. Sungmin shrugs. “I don’t know. I still have enough money saved up that can last me for like two or three months.” he says. MinKyung looks at him. “You should have up that money and come and live with us.” she says. JungHee looks at her and nods. “Yeah, if you wanna work, you can be our stay at home maid.” he says to Sungmin.

 

“Yeah we can even buy you a maid outfit.” Kyuhyun says. MiSun looks at him. “Aish, you’re such a ert, Father.” she says making Sungmin laugh. Kyuhyun looks at her. “Hey, I wasn’t thinking about it in that way.” he replies. MiSun snorts. “So you say.” she says. Kyuhyun lets out a grumble in reply. “Oh, actually that’ll be awesome.” MunHee says looking at Sungmin. “You don’t even have to work. It would just be great for you to live with us.” he says.

 

Sungmin smiles. “It sounds great and all, but is it okay for me to move in?” he asks. The eight children look toward Kyuhyun. After five minutes of them staring at him, Kyuhyun sighs. “Aish, fine. Yeah, it’ll be okay.” he says before looking at Sungmin. “It’ll be fun.” he says. “We can move you in whenever you want.” he says. Sungmin smiles as the kids cheer.

 

“Okay so to celebrate this, how about I go fix us lunch?” Sungmin says standing up. The kids nod as Kyuhyun stands up too. “I’ll help.” he says. Sungmin nods and the two walk down the hall and to the kitchen. “What should we make?” Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun shrugs. “Just make sandwiches.” he says. Sungmin nods and opens the refrigerator.

 

Once all the ingredients were on the top, the two start making the sandwiches. After a couple minutes of silence, Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin, out the counter of his eyes. “What are you thinking about?” he asks. Sungmin stops and looks at him. He then shakes his head. “It’s nothing.” he whispers. Kyuhyun sighs as they finish the sandwiches. “Yeah, I don’t believe that. So what are you thinking about in that head of your?” he asks.

 

Sungmin sighs. “I just want to know if it’s really okay for me to move in.” he says. Kyuhyun nods. “Of course it is.” he says. “I mean you’re almost always over here spending time with us.” he adds. Sungmin nods and smiles. “Okay.” he says. He then walks out the kitchen with Kyuhyun behind him. “Plus, you know…”

 

Not hearing Kyuhyun say anything else, Sungmin stops walking and turns around. “‘Plus, you know’ what?” he asks. Kyuhyun smiles as he walks closer to Sungmin. Kyuhyun backs Sungmin up against the wall and places his hands on either side of Sungmin, blocking him in. Sungmin can see his smile turn into a smirk. “Plus, you know, I would love to see you in a maid outfit.” Kyuhyun says before kissing him.

 

“Oh yeah, cause that’s what we want to see before eating lunch.” At the sound of JungHee’s voice, the two breaks apart and turn to see him walking toward them along with Kwang-Sun and MiSun. A blush spreads across Sungmin’s face as Kyuhyun takes a step back. “Ah, come on you know you found that hot.” Kyuhyun says to the three. In response, Sungmin slaps his arm. “Don’t say that.”

 

“Would have been hotter if one of the guys weren’t my father figure.” Kwang-Sun says. MiSun nods. “I know right.” she replies. “But never the less, yes I did find it hot.” she says and Kwang-Sun nods in agreement. Sungmin shakes his head. “Some of the conversations you all have are just so... strange.” he says. Kyuhyun looks at him. “Of course they are.” he says.

 

“It’s because that even though Kyuhyun’s our father figure, we’re still able to talk with him as if he was a friend too.” JungHee says. Kyuhyun nods. “It’s better that way.” he says. Kyuhyun then turns toward the kids. “Ah, your sandwiches are ready.” he says. As MiSun and JungHee walks into the kitchen, Kwang-Sun goes back to the living room to get the others.

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun then join MiSun and JungHee in the kitchen. As MiSun picks up the tray of sandwiches, Sungmin and JungHee move to the refrigerator and pulls out bottles of soda, while Kyuhyun grabs chips from the cabinet. The four then walks to the dining room and sit the food on the table. Within seconds, the others walk in and every sits down around the table.

 

~~

Sungmin yawns as he looked at the scenes rolling past him. He sat in the passenger’s seat of Kyuhyun’s car. It was around 10pm and they decided to call it a day. It was last before the car came to a stop in front of his apartment. “Ah, thank you Kyuhyun.” Sungmin says unbuckling his seat belt. As he opens the door and was about to get out, Kyuhyun grabs his hand.

 

As Sungmin turns around to look at him, Kyuhyun pulls him closer until their lips met. “I’ll see you tomorrow.” Kyuhyun whispers as they break apart. Smiling, Sungmin nods. He then gets out the car. Saying Good Night to Kyuhyun, Sungmin shuts the car door before turning and walking to the building. Unlocking his apartment door, Sungmin waves to Kyuhyun before walking into the apartment and shutting the door behind him.

 

Yawning again, Sungmin kicks off his shoes before walking to his bedroom. After changing into his pajamas, Sungmin flops down onto his bed. Just as he was about to close his eyes, his phone rings. Grumbling, Sungmin reaches to his side table and picks it up. Pressing a button, Sungmin puts the phone up to his ear. “Ah, Heechul, I was just about to go to sleep.” he says.

“Well glad I caught you before you did.” Heechul answers back.

“So what do you want?”

“Well, a little birdie told me that she was just told that you will be moving in with Kyuhyun.”

“Oh yeah, that’s right.”

“Really? Mind telling me about it?”

“Aww, but I’m sleepy.” Sungmin whines. Getting an ‘I don’t care’ from Heechul, Sungmin sighs and tells him what happened earlier. Once done, Heechul lets out a small laugh. “Ah, so the kids came up with the idea?” he asks.

“Yeah, that’s right.” Sungmin responds yawning.

“Hmm, I wonder what they’re up to and planning.”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“Oh, nothing. You can go to sleep now.”

“Huh? Okay then. See you tomorrow.” Sungmin says. After Heechul says Good Night, Sungmin hangs up the phone and sits it back on the side table. “What did he mean planning?” he asks himself. He then sighs and closes his eyes, instantly falls asleep.

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

 A.N.:

Yay! I’m back. :D

I’m soooo sooo soooo sorry everyone. T_T

Especially to the readers of this story. I was already having writer’s block on this story and Encounters, and then everything was erased from my computer so I had to put everything on Hiatus. Then when I was about to take everything off Hiatus, my internet gets cut off. -.-

Yeah the past months haven’t been the best for me.

But now I’m out of writer’s block for this story. :D

Sooo Yay! Hopefully no more obstacles will get in my way when doing my stories. :D

But sadly I know there will be, so I’ll do as much as I can while everything is okay. ^_^

 

Thank you all for being patient with me. I love you all for that and will do my best. ^_^

 

~Samona

~~~~

A.N.:

Hello all, I'm updating from my best friend's computer since I'm at her house.

I'm sorry for not updating sooner, I didn't know my internet will be off for this long. :(

Thank you all for standing by my stories throughout the Hiatus.

I'll try to update again as soon as I can. ^_^

~Samona