All the Fluff

They Lost Hyukjae!

 

 

This was probably the 10th Super Show she's been to but the rush she felt when the boys emerged onstage was as strong as the first time. Maybe even stronger, now that she knows it's gonna be an unforgettable one for Kyu. Well, at least she hoped it would be. She went over the plan again in her head. It was really simple, so why was she feeling so nervous?

 

 

*flashback*

 

"Guys, I need a favor."

 

Nobody answered because all of them were busy heaping food onto their plates.

 

"GUYS!" Lily called out.

 

"What kind of favor?" Donghae asked, munching on some kimbap.

 

"I… want to tell Kyu I love him," Lily confessed, blushing. 

 

"If it's still not obvious to him that you do then he's stupider than this guy right here." Hyukjae said, pointing at Donghae. The latter threw a piece of seaweed wrap to his face. 

 

"That's not intellectually possible Hyuk," Shindong chimed in.

 

"Of course he knows. It's just… I've never really said it properly before…" Lily explained.

 

"Then how do you usually say it?" Donghae asked, a mischievous smile on his lips.

 

“Action speaks louder than words, Donghae.” Hyukjae commented, wiggling his eyebrows. 

 

Everyone laughed. Lily's blush deepened. She hit Hyukjae at the back of his head. 

 

"Shut up, you.” Lily reprimanded. “Although you’re not entirely mistaken.”

 

Everyone whooped and cheered. Henry was covering his ears and saying LALALALALA loudly and shaking his head. Siwon just looked shocked and scandalized. 

 

"You erts," Lily said. "I meant food. I gave him food. What were you guys thinking?!"

 

The boys made oooooohhhh-ing sounds to tell her that they didn't believe her. Lily just laughed it off. Let them think what they want to think. It's partly true anyway. Hehehe.

 

"Alright, alright, what do you need us to do?" Siwon yielded.

 

Lily proceeded to tell them about her plan. It was to be executed on the last day of this year's Super Show encore, which, fortunately, falls on May 27th. After a few suggestions and adjustments, everyone was briefed and excited.

 

"Remember, just make it look like I'm one of his fans. He'll know the difference," Lily reminded.

 

*end flashback*

 

 

 

After "No Other", another VCR was on. It showed different photos and short clips of the guys laughing together over the years. Short video messages from Leeteuk, Yesung, and Heechul, who were in the army, were also shown. They thanked the fans for sticking with them until now and for loving each and every member of the group. When the VCR ended, the lights shut off completely. Only the blue glow sticks were the source of illumination. Nothing on stage can be seen, but Kangin's voice can be heard. 

 

"We all know this is a special day for someone," he said. "We may have gotten off at a rough start, but we love him like a brother now and forever. Thank you ELF for accepting him and loving him. Please continue doing so."

 

The spotlight and pointed at Kyuhyun standing in the middle of the stage, his eyes closed. The guys then reappeared, holding a cake with glowing candles. They positioned the cake in front of their maknae. Sungmin told him to open his eyes. The delighted expression on his face when he saw the cake was just priceless. Everyone applauded as Sungmin and Ryeowook explained that this was Kyuhyun's anniversary as a Super Junior member, and how they're all glad that he stuck with them until now. Kyuhyun squeezed his eyes shut and made a quick wish before blowing out the candles. He laughed shyly, clearly touched by this surprise from his hyungs. 

 

Now's the time.

 

Without Kyuhyun noticing, Siwon, Donghae, Hyukjae, and Henry made their way to different parts of the stage. Siwon was the one posted at Lily's section. She's been hiding at the back and keeping low so as not to let him see her. With a lot of effort, she now managed to squeeze herself to the front. 

 

"So what do you guys want to say to our beloved Kyuhyun?" Donghae asked, raising his mic to the crowd. He was answered by loud, chaotic screaming.

 

"What do you wish for him?" Hyukjae asked, doing the same. Again, loud, chaotic screaming followed.

 

"Do you love Kyuhyun?" Henry asked. A resounding "YES!" erupted from the crowd. Kyuhyun bowed and waved at everyone, smiling widely.

 

"Then tell him you love him!" Siwon said, pointing the mic right at Lily.

 

She knew this was coming but was still startled by it. "Saranghaeyo, Cho Kyuhuyn," Lily said into the mic nervously.

 

Kyuhyun froze for a second, recognizing her voice. He then turned his head this way and that, frantically looking for where the voice was coming from.

 

"What? We can't hear you!" Siwon said, giving her a knowing wink. Hyukjae, Donghae, and Henry jogged over and all pointed their microphones at her too.

 

"SARANGHAEYO, CHO KYUHYUN! YEONGWONHI!" Lily screamed, blushing. Siwon and the rest started whooping and clapping, and then returned to the center of the stage. 

 

Kyuhyun remained where he was standing, his shocked expression slowly replaced by a trembling smile when he finally spotted her. She mouthed the words again and gave him a small heart with her fingers.

 

All the Gamers in the arena started chanting the same thing all together, but she knew the tears in his eyes were for her. Kyuhyun took a moment to compose himself. He then went to different parts of the stage, bowed to the crowed, said "thank you" and "I love you, too", and gave the fans a big heart sign with his arms. Finally, he stood in front of her and did the same thing for all the fans in that section. Then, his eyes met hers once more, and he mouthed the same words and gave her a small heart with his fingers, too. It was a simple gesture, but his eyes said everything she needed to know and more.

 

 

kyuhyun heart gif

 

 

The words to describe how she was feeling at that moment haven't been invented yet, nor will they ever be. He was hers. She was his. They were each other's. His fans come first, she knew, and she didn't mind. After all, she was one of them. But at the end of the day, she was more than a Gamer, more than an ELF - she was simply Kyuhyun's Lily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________

 

 

 

 

WOOOHOOO!!! That's it! How did you like it? I know that some of you were hoping for Donghae… I was too, at first, but the Gamer in me won in the end. Darn u, Cho Kyuhyun! Hahaha! 

 

Thank you SO SO SO MUCH for reading this, all of you. I love you guys so much!!! *gives everyone a big hug!* I really appreciate all of you. 

 

All the subscribers, all the commenters, even the ones who quietly smiled because of this story, THANK YOU. SALAMAT. XIE XIE NI. KAMSAHAMNIDA. 

 

It feels great to know that I’ve entertained people even in a small way by doing something I like. Honestly, writing this has helped me keep myself from drowning in homesickness. And boredom. :) Again, thank you. 

 

Now I'm feeling sad that this is over. T.T

 

 

 

 

So... are you looking for other fluffy stories to read? Might I suggest some of the ones I’m currently writing?

 

HenLy --> Mochi Co.

LiWon --> You’re Just A Dream

 

And the latest story I started: PRESS: RELEASE --> It’s not exactly as fluffy, but you guys know how I write so there are some cute/funny stuff there. :D This is actually something that just tumbled out of my mind, but as I wrote it, it started turning into something big. What the heck am I getting myself into? Lol. In it are Zhou Mi (because this guy REALLY needs more stories here! Where are the Honeys at?), Donghae, Kyuhyun, Siwon, and Henry.The rest of the boys will appear as well. Of course, Lily and Clare are there. :) It’s an alternate universe story where they’re all normal individuals. I’m really excited for this story. I hope you support it as well. :)

 

THANK YOU!!!^^