Lily, Do U-know... Yunho?

They Lost Hyukjae!

Author's Note: Yey! The first mini-side chapter! \(^^)/ The idea sprouted from the Japan scene and I just had to write it. Lol. It's also something to hold you over until the next part! :p If you don't wanna read something without SuJu in it... then you're welcome to skip this. :D

*Image used is not mine. Credit goes to original creator.

 

___________

 

 

She was so tired and getting even more irritable by the minute. How the heck did it turn out like this? She was supposed to be sitting at the front row enjoying her first ever SMTown concert and yet she's here, backstage, developing leg muscles with all the running around. She knew that a million other girls would've loved to be in her place right now, what with all the SM artists she's bumped into and delivered something to. Too bad she was hopelessly clueless as to who they were and which band they belonged to. She really should start learning about the Kpop world, and she knew just the person to teach her…

 

Remembering, Lily's heart sank. Clare would've loved to be doing what she's doing right now. She probably knew who this U-Know guy was and didn't have to stop and read all the dressing room labels to find him. Since they were on next, Donghae couldn't accompany her so he pointed her to the general direction of TVXQ's dressing room. He also mentioned that it might be labeled as DBSK or Tohoshinki or its Hanji equivalent. Loaded with clothes and a whole lot of information, Lily went on her search, stopping to ask some people for directions. 

 

Pushing the thought of Clare to the "think about later" portion of her brain, Lily put on a bright smile and tapped the shoulder of a tall guy standing by a door, talking to another tall guy. 

 

"Jeogiyo…" Lily said tentatively. The guy turned around and smiled expectantly, waiting for her to continue, at the same time revealing the guy he was talking to, whom he was blocking the view of a moment ago. The sight of both seemed to have made Lily forget all the Korean she has learned. Only one thing dominated her mind though, Whoa. And here I thought all the ridiculously good-looking guys are already in Super Junior.

 

"Hi. Can I help you with something?" the guy she tapped asked amiably. 

 

Snap out of it! Lily mentally scolded herself. Giving her head a little shake, she managed to say, "Hi. Uhm, do you know where I can find U-Know Yunho-ssi?"

 

The two guy, for a second, gave her a blank look. And then the second guy started laughing out loud. The first guy gave a chortle, his eyes disappearing into tiny half-moon lines. Baffled by their reaction, Lily stood there expressionless. What was their problem? She was just asking. Maybe her grammar was so horrible it deserved to be laughed at? She could just picture them encircling the wrong words with fat, red markers in their heads.

 

Feeling a little offended, Lily said thank you and gave them a quick bow. But before she could leave, the second guy grabbed her arm.

 

"Jamkkammanyo," he said. "We're sorry for that. We thought you were joking." 

 

"Why would I be joking?" Lily challenged, fighting to keep her tone polite. It's like encountering taller, more attractive versions of Kyuhyun. And here she thought that there's only one as annoying as him. The thought of it annoyed her even more.

 

"So you really don't know who U-know Yunho is?" the second guy asked. The first guy, still smiling, wordlessly waited for her answer.

 

"I'm sorry, but I don't. I'm… new. I don't know a lot of people," Lily replied.

 

"It's been a long time since we've had to do this, right?" the second guy said to the first guy. The first guy agreed, looking back at Lily. What were they talking about?

 

"Well then," the second guy, turning back to Lily, continued, "may I introduce to you, U-know Yunho." 

 

The first guy took a tiny step forward and did a little bow. He extended his had for a handshake. Lily stared at it for a second, processing the new information and realizing how stupid she seemed asking the guy she was looking for where he is.

 

The first guy, seeing that Lily's hands were full of clothes, retracted his own. "Do you need help with that?" he offered.

 

"Oh. No. It's fine. I mean, well, I'm supposed to give you these ones… but I didn't know who you were…" Lily explained weakly.

 

"So now U-KNOW… Yunho," the second guy said.

 

"Yeah, now I can truly call him with that name because now I KNOW Yunho," Lily chuckled despite her embarrassment, making the second guy laugh out louder with her comment.

 

"Shut up, Changmin," Yunho said, taking the clothes.

 

 

 

 

______

 

A/N: I saw this post on Tumblr (some weeks after I posted this chapter) and I swear I was laughing so hard for about 10mins. HAHAHAHA!!! OK. Excuse my weirdness. :p

 

DO YOU KNOW? Yunho?