Chapter 15 - Court Hearing

Let's Return To The Good Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15 - Court Hearing

 

Camera flashes filled the steps as the Korean idols stepped out of the limousine, eyes hard, face solemn as they walked through the crowd, having a path cleared for them by their bodyguards. They made their way up to the court, breathing shallow, their feet hardly making a sound as they walked down the corridor like princes, cool and unapproachable. The doors opened as their presence was announced, all eyes swiveling to meet their intimidating figures.

 

The judge announced the start of the court, starting off by reading the rules and how the court hearing was going to proceed. They started off by the convicted giving her own sentence. Somehow the girl had insisted on defending herself instead of finding a layer. Even though that was against the rules, TVXQ and Super Junior being the top stars in Korea’s industry were able to pull the authority card and tweak the rules a bit. After all, they themselves wanted to hear what the girl wanted to say. Call it masochism or maybe just planning the revenge that they wanted in accordance to what the girl said.

 

The girl made her way to the stand, haughty enough to stick her nose in the air. Adopting a relaxed stance, she smirked in the direction of the celebrities. “Why did I do the actions that I did? I believe that that was the question no?” She chuckled to herself. “Well obviously, why shouldn’t I? All of the idols were scum. Especially that bastard from Super Junior. Being snarky and all on television. Who did he think he was? Some god? All what you guys have to do is go on television, pose and look nice and maybe strip off some clothes or something. Disgusting.” At this, she huffed loudly. “Scum. Dirt. That’s how all of you are. Plastic dolls who undergoes manufacturing. You don’t deserve to live all of you gay fags. So why can’t I kill him off? It’s not like his existence mattered anyway.”

 

Heechul broke the girl’s rant speech with a angry snarl and almost threw himself off the stands, hands aching to break that girl’s insolent neck. “How dare you. Bloody . What gives you the right to take someone life.” He growled at the girl. “It’s people who are like you should die. ing . You bastard. I’m going to kill you.” He would have actually had carried out his threat if it wasn’t for Kibum and Kangin holding him back. The latter himself was trembling in anger at what the girl had said but he had enough common sense knowing that if he blew his temper, he would achieve nothing at all, instead probably making things even worse.

 

“Hyung. Calm down. CALM. DOWN.” Kibum hissed, gripping the other’s arm tightly as a warning. “Hyung.” He said sternly, eyes quickly glancing around to see what the impact of Heechul’s outburst had caused. And it was indeed as he expected, with most of the people looking at them with either disgusted or stunned expression, muttering to each other loudly. Heechul trembled with suppressed rage as he glared at the girl, choosing to ignore the commotion around him. If looks could kill, she would have been to hell and back thousands of time already.

 

Suddenly the crowed quieted as all eyes turned to a young male who had made his way up to the stand quietly, his tall figure cut an imposing silhouette. Looking at the girl directly with blank eyes that caused her to shiver, he asked quietly. “What is it that makes idols different? How are we different from the rest of you?” He waved a hand at the crowd, never once breaking his gaze from the girl’s eyes, forcing her to maintain eye contact with him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter