Chapter 13 - Oh No... Why?

Let's Return To The Good Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13 - Oh No… Why?

 

Dark clouds loomed over the hospital building and thunder roared through the skies, an ominous feeling enveloping the surroundings. Silence fell upon the corridor as tension and anger could be felt throughout the entire corridor, leading patients shrinking back into their rooms and nurses quickening their pace as they passed the origin of it. Changmin sighed as he leaned against the white wall as he gazed at his hyungs through half-lidded eyes, Not again, he thought. Just when everything had been so perfect, his best friend on his way to recovery, that anti-fan just had to enter the scene and ruin it all. And now they were stuck outside the stupid operation room (again) waiting for that stupid best friend of his. He clenched his fist, feeling his fingers digging deep into the skin, drawing out blood. A familiar feel of frustration starts bubbling at the pit of his stomach, threatening to explode. The same feeling of frustration which he felt when they left. With a growl, Changmin shoved the memory to the back of his mind and buried the feeling. It wouldn’t do anyone any good to have a murderous 25 year old guy snapping at anyone who tried to talk to him.

 

After Heechul and Kibum had fetched the doctors and nurses, which ended up being a flurry of actions which only ended up with Kyuhyun being wheeled into the operation room with a line of doctors following closely behind. And the members being left to wait again. It was almost like deja-vu all over again. And the aftermath of the entire incident which was more or less equaled to the members holding Kangin and Heechul back away from the anti-fan lest they end up killing her, which Changmin would not mind honestly but they were idols and they have a reputation to keep. For once, he really wanted to say ‘screw reputation.’ And so now they found themselves waiting outside the operation room, the members huddled together while Changmin waited for his leader who had disappeared into the distance to answer a phone call.

 

A hand encased his clenched fist, which was trembling, and fingers runs over his in an attempt to loosen his hold. Changmin looked up only to find himself staring into the face of his leader and that soft smile of his. Warmth filled his heard as drank in the face of the elder. Changmin managed a nervous tense smile, if it could even be called a smile, in return and found himself suddenly pressed against a warm body. A familiar scent washed over him and he breathed in deeply, burrowing his head into his leader’s chest while snaking his arms around the elder’s waist, returning the hug and tightening it.

 

“The court hearing would be held next week.” Changmin felt Yunho’s whisper tickle his ear as the caresses of Yunho’s fingers on his hair continued.

 

The maknae pulled away from the other and shot him a disbelieving look. “I thought that you would drop charges against her.”

 

Yunho shrugged. “It wasn’t my decision to make this time.” He shot the Super Junior members, who were currently huddling together, a glance and Changmin understood. This time, it wasn’t TVXQ’s fight, but Super Junior’s.

 

Yesung glanced up at the sounds of whispering and turned his head to look at his label mates who were standing away from s and himself. Changmin felt the stare piercing his back and turned his attention to the Super Junior member and mouthed ‘court meeting’. Yesung nodded his head, getting the message, and slumped back down on his seat, feeling somewhat relieved that that particular matter had been taken care of. It was another burden lifted off Super Junior’s shoulders. A arrow of guilt pierced his heart as he watched Changmin supporting Yunho who suddenly collapsed on the maknae. TVXQ members had been doing so much for them, even taking over part of their schedules and working themselves to the point of exhaustion. They had done so much for them, yet the Super Junior members themselves were not able to help Yunho and Changmin in the time of need. Yesung looked away from them, not wanting to face the guilt now.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter