Chapter 12 - Shock Once More

Let's Return To The Good Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12 - Shock Once More

 

Kyuhyun stared outside the window, propping his hand up on his chin. Thankfully, his hyungs had booked a private room for him. It wasn’t that Kyuhyun couldn’t stand the crowd, just that he didn’t want to be disturbed during his time of recuperation. Furthermore, he needed time to think, and he needed silence for that. Kyuhyun was more of an introvert than an extrovert you could say, he preferred to keep his thoughts to himself, and hardly anyone had actually broken through his wall, other than Leeteuk and Heechul. Well, he supposed that Leeteuk and Heechul achieved that through their incessant, or maybe not so incessant, nagging and questioning. Other than that, no one else could. Not from Super Junior anyway. He was actually surprised that the entire of TVXQ could actually see through his mask, especially a certain Kim Jaejoong. Kyuhyun shuddered as he remembered that particular pair of eyes, piercing and calculating, as if he was able to see Kyuhyun’s entire soul.

 

Away from that topic before Kyuhyun decided to go into an emotional mood over than, he wanted to think about the vision he had seen during his comatose, and that weird voice he heard. He swore he could have heard it somewhere, but he couldn’t, just couldn’t, put his finger on it.

 

~ Flash back start ~

 

The glare faded and he heard birds chirping softly. He opened his eyes and gasped, before straightening himself to prevent him from falling in.

 

“Hyung!” He turned around at the voice and stared in shock, there standing in front of him, was himself, but looking younger. He looked down at his hands, only to find that they were translucent. What was happening?

 

“Hmm?” He ce more, just to see Sungmin waving at him from where he assumed to be a beach. He looked around more carefully before realizing that they WERE at the beach. Or rather his hyungs were. The Kyuhyun from the scene was standing where the van was. It felt weird calling his younger counterpart Kyuhyun was well, so Kyu it was.

 

“Come join us!” Siwon and Donghae joined Sungmin in an attempt to urge the maknae to join them.

 

 “NO!” Kyu shook his head at them. Kyuhyun could recall this memory. They had finally gotten a break off from their busy schedules and had decided to go to the beach. But Kyuhyun had just finished his exam and wanted to sleep in, but Eunhyuk had decided that this was a bonding time for Super Junior and proceeded to drag Kyuhyun along with them. His hyungs were very persistent, that’s for sure.

 

5... 4... 3... 2... 1... NOW!

 

“GAH! HYUNG!!”

 

Kyuhyun chuckled to himself as he watched the scene being played out in front of him. Apparently, Kangin had gotten tired of waiting for them and had decided to take matters into his own hands, literally. He had snuck up behind Kyu and surprised the younger by throwing him over his shoulder easily, thanks to the hours spent in the gym, before making his way back to where the others were waiting. The maknae struggled helplessly against his strong hyung, who had somehow managed to tune out the vulgarities and protests that was streaming from Kyu’s mouth. Kangin then proceeded to dunk the maknae into the sea where his hyungs were surrounding him, splashing water onto the sulking Kyu. But laughter, as they say, was infectious and soon Kyu found himself smiling and laughing along with his hyungs.

 

Kyuhyun felt a tug on his body and the light started glowing softly, as he watched the scene fade to be replace by another memory soon.

 

He shivered as somebody ran through him, before stepping to the side on pure instinct when he had felt someone’s footsteps coming closer behind him.

 

“LEE DONGHAE!!! COME BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!” Heechul ran past Kyuhyun, barely giving him a glance, not that he could see him, running after the aforementioned male. Donghae himself, had taken to hiding behind Hankyung who had just stepped into the room with Siwon.

 

“Whoa!” The Chinese man caught Heechul when the diva had failed to stop in time and almost crashed into him, steadying the elder. “What happened?”

 

“WHAT HAPPENED? DONGHAE TOOK MY FACIAL PRODUCTS AND USED THEM TO DRAW A SMILEY FACE ALL OVER THE MIRROR IN THE BATHROOM.” Heechul screeched into Hankyung’s ear, causing him to wince.

 

“Can’t you just buy another one?” Kyuhyun heard his own voice echo out and turned to find his mirror image curled up in a chair in front of the table, with the computer on in front of him, probably playing Starcraft.

 

“They’re a limited edition that’s shipped from Paris!”

 

“There there. We’ll ask Jaejoong to buy another one for you alright? I heard that they’re going there to film ‘Bonjour Paris’.” Siwon tried to appease the angered diva, while Donghae cowered behind him.

 

“Yup. They left this morning.” Kyu answered from where he had been sitting.

 

“In the mean time, why don’t you go and feed Heenim? He’s been purring at me for food since an hour ago.” Hankyung mentioned.

 

“Oh my god! My love! HEENIM!” Heechul raced out of his best friend’s hold to feed his forgotten beloved cat, totally forgetting about the matter at hand.

 

Siwon and Hankyung sighed as they watched Heechul’s retreating back, shaking their head at the diva’s antics. They turned back their attention to the two younger, one shaking in fear, the other nonchalant.

 

“Why don’t you go and help clean up the bathroom?” Siwon told Donghae. “I’m sure Heechul will forgive you afterwards.” The look on Donghae’s face brightened immediately, as he raced off to do what he could to gain the forgiveness, probably dragging Eunhyuk into it somewhere along the way.

 

“Kyu, go help Donghae.”

 

Kyu raised his head from his computer and stared. “Why?”

 

“Because I said so.” Hankyung replied. Kyu sighed before pushing himself off the chair reluctan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter