Chapter 1 - I Want To Return....

Let's Return To The Good Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to Love Me by Yiruma while reading

Chapter 1 - I Want To Return....

 

“Super Junior Hwaiting!”

 

As the enthusiastic shout bounced off the walls, it echoed throughout the small enclosed room, that had somehow managed to fit 13 people. As the members hugged each other, smiles full of pure bliss and joy donned their handsome faces, celebrating their first win ever, marking the first milestone of their journey together.

 

“Aaak!!!” A  sharp yet somehow a bit strained shout pierced the air, as Eunhyuk jumped on Kangin suddenly, practically bouncing on the latter in happiness.

 

“Get off me!” Kangin shouted, as he tried yet another failed attempt to push the energetic younger off him.

 

Laughing together, the remaining members joined them, adding to the pile of human weight on Kangin, squishing him while forming a human sandwich as laughter ran through the air, with Leeteuk’s pixie laugh being the most prominent.

 

 

The breeze kissed his face, its gentle arms hugging his thin waist, way too thin for someone his age, slowly pulling him into the embrace.

 

5 more steps.

 

 

~ Flashback  ~

 

“I hate Super Junior! Especially that stuck up snob Kyuhyun”

 

“They think that they’re so good? They’re nothing but trash!”

 

“Hmph. Even SNSD is so much better than them!”

 

“You call that singing? I call that croaking. You call that dancing? I called that spasming.”

 

“Why didn’t Kyuhyun die in the accident? He doesn’t deserve to be alive.”

 

Kyuhyun’s spirits dampened as he scrolled down the website, his eyes taking in the anti’s comments without a word.

 

He should have known. Of course, antis were something that all Kpop idols, regardless of being solo or in a group, have to go through. It is not something avoidable. Kyuhyun had accepted the fact a long time ago, but it still hurt him.

 

Could the antis not give them a chance? As good as Super Junior might turn out to be, they were still humans. Like all humans, they’re not god. They were prone to make mistakes. Like all humans, they have feelings. Idols were humans too, you know.

 

He sighed as he continued reading the comments. Suddenly, laughter echoed throughout the dorm, with a string of Chinese, jumbled up with Korean, words followed. No doubt that Heechul was teasing Hankyung again, this time probably with Eunhyuk and Donghae helping him.

 

Despite his earlier moodiness, Kyuhyun felt the sides of his lips lift up in a genuine smile. At least he still had s with him. His loyal, loving, caring 12 hyungs who would be with him through out this journey. Not to mention, along with their faithful fans, E.L.Fs.

 

As he sighed yet again, thinking to himself that he might end up getting frown lines from sighing too much, he logged on to his twitter and posted.

 

“I can stand it when you say bad things about me. You must have disliked something I did to do so. But don’t point your finger at my innocent family members and hurt them too... Think about what you’re writing before you write it.”

 

~ Flashback ~

 

 

His eyes closed, trying his best to block out his surroundings as he took another step forward. What happened to the promise they made? That they’ll be together forever, either as 13 or 15 (the Super Junior members counted Henry and Zhoumi as one of them, even if some of the fans disagreed), that they would always remain brothers.

 

4 more steps.

 

 

~ Flashback ~

 

“I’m leaving SM.”

 

That single sentence froze everyone in their tracks, as they turned to look slowly at the person who said it.

 

“AHAHAHAHA!” Laughter burst out through the dorm, as the members started collapsing into a heap shaking with laughter.

 

“Oh god. That was a good one, Hannie.” Heechul hyung laughed as he approached the said man, draping his arm casually over his shoulders.

 

“I totally had no idea that you could joke like this.....” His voice trailed off as he took in Hankyung’s serious look. The only time he had seen the look was when Hankyung wanted ALL of them out of the kitchen before they could turn his beloved Beijing fried rice into black UFOs.

 

The rest of the members looked up when they heard Heechul hyung trailing off, each of their eyes widening in fear as they took in Hankyung’s serious look and his luggage that was standing behind him, leaning against the door, as if mocking them on how true that statement was.

 

“T...That’s not true right, Hankyung?” Leeteuk asked, his voice trembling a little.

 

“Come on Hyung. Stop joking.” Sungmin said.

 

“There’s no way you’re leaving SM.” Shindong replied back to Hankyung, firmly.

 

“Hannie... This is a joke right? This got to be a joke. Come on Hannie. Tell me it is a joke.” Heechul pleaded desperately, wanting to get that serious look out of Hankyung’s eyes, wanting to see that joyful twinkle back it in. It was the first time ever that Kyuhyun had heard Heechul so desperately.

 

But.

 

But.

 

But.

 

But Hankyung just continued staring at the floor, shaking his head.

 

“I’m sorry.” Was all he could croaked out, before he turned and left.

 

Silence.

 

The silence was suffocating. Like a pistol that could fire any moment. Like a volcano that could erupt any moment. Like a bomb that could go off any moment.

 

“Hankyung!” The shrill cry of the diva broke the silence as he dashed out off the door to chase after Hankyung, but was pulled back by the manager and the guards, all who had been standing there silently all this while.

 

~ Flashback ~

 

 

You lied hyung. You were there when we promised to be together. But you left. Why? Did I do something wrong? Was I too naughty? Were we not good enough for you? “Thankful people are happy people.” (I am quoting my pastor here)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter