Chapter 11 - Party Planning

Let's Return To The Good Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11 - Party Planning

 

The thunder rumbled over as the wind blew outside, leaves flying here and there, being dragged by the wind. Clouds took on a gloomier shade as they overlapped each other, each fighting for the space in the sky. Anyone standing outside without wearing double layer of clothing would be shivering uncontrollably, as the harsh merciless wind played no favorites.

 

Yet, the dull weather outside played no part in an attempt in trying to dampen the mood of the inhabitants in one particular building.

 

“Yah!”

 

A high pitch scream resounded throughout the dorm. Hankyung immediately poked his head out of his room where he was just lazing around when he identified the all too familiar source.

 

“Chullie.” The Chinese man asked worriedly. “What’s wrong?”

 

He walked out into the living room just to see the diva, arms akimbo, sitting in front of the dining table cross legged. Heechul looked up to see his best friend who was currently spotting a concerned face.

 

“Get everyone who’s free here now.” He ordered.

 

“Everyone?” Hankyung wasn’t sure if he had heard correctly. Of all people, he would least expect Heechul to demand a meeting with everyone.

 

“Yes.” The other demanded firmly, nodding his head to prove his point.

 

Hankyung sighed once before walking out of the living room to call the other members who were residing in the dorm just below them. What Heechul wanted, Heechul got. If he didn’t, he’ll end up throwing a sissy fit which no one would be willing to deal with. No one was able to match up with Heechul’s temper when he’s pissed. Well... Maybe Jaejoong could. But Jaejoong was too kind hearted most of the time, Hankyung thought bitterly. It had been that kind heartedness which ended up almost destroying him, leaving him with no choice but to leave the company.

 

He punched in the numbers into the cellphone before holding it to his ear, temporarily ridding his thoughts of Jaejoong, as he waited for the other end to pick up the phone.

 

“Hi?”

 

“Oh Kibum ah. Are you free? Siwon is there right? Heechul wants everyone to meet up here now.”

 

“Siwon hyung? Yup. He’s here. Heechul hyung? Is something wrong?” Hankyung could hear the worry and disbelief in the younger’s voice.

 

“Not sure.” The Chinese man answered, shrugging his shoulders despite knowing that the other end won’t be able to see it.

 

“We’ll be right there.” Before the phone call ended, Hankyung could hear him hollering for the others to get ready quickly.

 

He turned around, ready to return to the living room only to face Leeteuk who had just returned from hosting a show, hair dripping wet and the elder shivered slightly due to the cold wind that blew through an open window. Without a moment of hesitation, Hankyung immediately threw a towel that he grabbed from the nearby bathroom before closing the window and quickly ushering the leader to his room to change.

 

“Quickly. Heechul wants to see everyone.” Hankyung informed the elder.

 

“Chullie? Is everything alright? What does he want?” Concern could be heard clearly in Leeteuk’s voice.

 

Once again, Hankyung shrugged, signalizing that he had no clue what was currently going on in the head of that best friend of his. Leeteuk raised an eyebrow. That was weird. Usually Heechul would just tell Hankyung about his problems.

 

Leeteuk shrugged to himself before quickly changing out of his wet clothes and accepting the cup of hot chocolate that Hankyung had magically made for him. He didn’t want to catch a cold. Not during this period of time. He had to be strong for s. Even though he knew that the TVXQ leader was there for him, he didn’t want to impose too much on Yunho for the younger still had his own problems.

 

Silently following Hankyung out of the bed room, he noticed that everyone had gathered in the living room by then, with Heechul sitting on the sofa while everyone else sat around him. Most of them were staying in the dorm to rest, thanks to the generous offer of TVXQ taking over their schedules so that they had a two weeks break.

 

Seeing everyone was here, Heechul cleared his throat.

 

“Ok. Coz I ain’t a fan of big speeches, Imma going to jump straight to the point. You all know that Kyuhyun have finally woke up from his coma right?”

 

Him being the drama queen he was, paused for the effect as everyone nodded affirmative.

 

“Wonderful. So I was thinking. How about we get around to planning that party of him?”

 

Silence as everyone digested the words that Heechul had just said.

 

“Oh My God!!! Party!!!”

 

The sudden scream of Donghae shocked everyone as he grabbed Eunhyuk and jumped around. Siwon laughed at the sight while Ryeowook tackled Kibum and Yesung to the ground in glee. Sungmin covered his mouth while giggling when Eunhyuk and Donghae accidentally stepped on Kangin and were currently running around the dorm trying to escape the angry appa, with Shindong trying to calm him down. Zhou Mi and Henry were staring at Hankyung for translation due to their limited Korean before bursting out into smiles Leeteuk chuckled at the scene. Finally everyone was happy once more. All they needed to do was for Kyuhyun to join them once more and they will be happy. He looked at Heechul, wanting to thank him for the idea only to smile to himself when the diva smirked at him.

 

“Ok. So let’s start planning!!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

“HYUNG! Don’t burn the cake!!”

 

Hankyung and Ryeowook yelled at the same time when Leeteuk had volunteered to bake the cake. Ryeowook grabbed the leader and handed him over to Kangin, before shutting the kitchen door on rest of the members, isolating Hankyung and himself away from the rest of the world as they indulged in his cooking. The members left them to their own device. After all, no one else in the dorm could cook as well as them.

 

The dorm was in chaos. They wanted to plan a surprise party for Kyuhyun right here at the dorm, but since they weren’t so sure of when he was going to be released, they had no choice but to bring it to the hospital. The party was supposed to be held at TVXQ’s dorm as discussed, but because neither of them would be home, that wasn’t possible.

 

“Hyung! Which is nicer? Yellow with purple or green with orange?” Yesung yelled from the living room. He was creating a sketchbook, along with Shindong, Eunhyuk and Donghae. They wanted to bring something for Kyuhyun, that would remind him of them so that he wouldn’t feel so lonely in the hospital when the members were too busy to visit them.

 

“Neither!” Heechul yelled from where ever he was. He was busy taking pictures of all the members to add to the sketchbook. “Try gold with black~”

 

Kibum and Sungmin had disappeared into the studio at the back of the dorm to compose a song for Kyuhyun.

 

“Argh. I give up. I can’t compose a nice song!” Sungmin threw his pen at the wall that was in front and him. Kibum just slumped himself onto the table in frustration. Truth to be told, none of the Super Junior members were actually good composers themselves. In fact, not many of SM artistes were good. The only actual good composers were BoA, Jaejoong, Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin. Occasionally, whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter