Chapter 29

Destiny's Game (Season 2)

 

Chapter 29:

Having their contract expired didn’t stop Shawols to spazz over them. Fans of all sorts came to them. Most were crying to the fact that SHINee is now disbanded. AeLin was at the side just watching them. The SHINee members individually were very touched. “Noona, don’t cry noona.” TaeMin said to one fan. They were all crying now taking pictures and asking them autographs. AeLin was just at the side watching fans coming in swarming over the SHINee members with tears in their eyes. The SHINee members hugged the fans who were there and soon they had the fans had to leave.

A total of 7 girls stayed there with them. “Unnies!” AeLin came. “Lin shii.” Those 7 girls are really older than her. “How about hanging with us a bit?” AeLin said. “Hang out? With you guys? Really?” the other girls said. “De. Just wait here for a moment okay?” AeLin then got her phone out and called someone. In just 5 minutes 2 vans came. “Come on unnies, oppas! Let’s get in.” AeLin said. 4 of the SHINee members went into one van and one SHINee member plus AeLin rode with the fans. “I wonder where we’re going.” Onew said. AeLin didn’t tell them about her plan so they were left wondering. They also tried asking the driver but he wouldn’t tell.

“Lin shii.” One fan said. “Oh yeah, you can call me AeLin to make it more comfortable.” AeLin said. “Okay hen, AeLin shii. You ae still keeping your job as a solo right?” the fan said. “I geuss so, yeah I am.” She answered. “What would be happening to you SHINee members then?” another fan said. “Well, I can say this right?” TaeMin said. “I guess you can.” AeLin replied. “Hm, Key hyung for starters would be going to L.A. Onew and JongHyun hyung would still be active here as solos but I think they’ll be also spending a lot of time in Hollywood. MinHo hyung would stay here in Korea and continue his acting and modelling career but I’m pretty much sure he’ll still be doing singing.” TaeMin answered.

“Uhm…I have one question.” One fan said. They turned their attention to her. “I’m actually a TaeLin fan and I have seen this article from the forums that you two are dating.” The fan said. There was an eerie silence as the two looked at each other. “Noona, we’re not going out.” TaeMin said. “Really? But we have pictures of you confessing to each other.” One fan suddenly blurted out. TaeMin got more surprised. “Noonas, pls. promise us that if ever you’re going to release into the internet what we’re going to say now please don’t mix our words with any other stories okay?” TaeMin said. “De. We promise.” The noonas said.

The fans were shocked and were clearly dismayed. “When will Key oppa be back?” one Key fan said. He paused for a moment. “He’s not coming back unless he decides to take a vacation here.” TaeMin answered. The fan was clearly shocked. “He’ll be living there?” another said. “De.” TaeMin replied. “How about you TaeMin shii?” one noona said. “Me? I’ll be leaving for Seattle, and just like Key hyung, I won’t be going back anymore.” TaeMin answered and nodded. “Mianhe yo.” He added. “Why should you be sorry TaeMin? You didn’t do anything wrong. One thing I learned from being a fan is that whatever their idols go through they would always support them, right unnies?” AeLin said. “AeLin’s right TaeMin oppa. We would support you even though you’re in Seattle.” One fan said. TaeMin looked at AeLin and smiled at her.

Soon the car started to slow down. They stopped at Ray’s restaurant again. “What are we doing here again?” Onew said as he got out of the van. “Unnies, come with me.” AeLin said and got them inside the restaurant. Ray met up with the SHINee members. “Come and follow me.” Ray said. “Where are we going?” JongHyun said. “Just follow me.” Ray said. While the ladies were upstairs the gentlemen were downstairs changing clothes. “I know what’s going on.” Key said. “What? What is it?” Onew said. “We’re going to be in a drama! And we’re shooting it here! Right?” Key said. Ray just giggled and stayed silent. “Just get into you clothes.” Ray said.

Soon they were all dressed up and went outside the terrace and breathed the sea breeze. The girls were all in beautiful dresses and they had their make-ups on. “A pictorial?” TaeMin said. “Bingo.” Ray said. AeLin wasn’t in a dress though. She’s not the type to wear those things. The boys were in their coat and tie attire which made them really handsome! “Now! Let’s start, SHINee’s last fan meeting and first official pictorial with the fans!” AeLin said. There were a total of 3 photographers and their staff with them. They had solo, couple, and group pictures. The pictures won’t be leaked out by the photo company and would only be given to the fans and the SHINee members. It was 2 hours of pure fun and pictures. They all had fun with SHINee.

When it was already around 4:30 PM they finally finished and went inside the restaurant. The girls were occupying 2 tables and the boys in a separate table. “AeLin shii this day is the best day in my entire life!” one fan said. AeLin was all smiles. “Thank you very much AeLin shii. You’re a really kind person.” Another said. “No, thank you. With you, the SHINee members would never forget how fans love them and precious memories were also created so they’ll never forget about this place when they go out of the country.” AeLin said. “AeLin shii. You’re really a thoughtful person. I wish I had a little sister like you.” A fan said. “Unnie, I’ll just annoy you if ever.” Then they burst into laughter.

“TaeMin ah, you didn’t take a picture with AeLin.” Ray said while browsing through the quickly hardcopied pictures from earlier. “Yeah, why not take a picture? It’s your last chance. And professional photographers are here.” Key said. TaeMin took a while to think then noticed a photographer coming his way. “Annyeong hasaeyo.” They greeted. “Annyeong, would you mind if I borrow TaeMin shii?” the photographer said. Before they can reply she already took TaeMin by the hand. What they didn’t notice was AeLin was also taken upstairs moments ago. It seemed like the photographers already had the plan. “AeLin shii, TaeMin shii. Is it okay if we take a picture of you two? Together?” the photographer said. “Us? Why?” AeLin said. “Uhm…how do I say this…uhmm…” the photographer was a girl in her 20’s as well, but she is older than them. 

“Unnie…don’t tell me.” AeLin said. “I’m a TaeLin fan.” The unnie photographer said. The two were surprised and kinda annoyed. TaeMin took a deep breath and let it all out. “So let’s get on with it.” TaeMin said and got AeLin. They had a couple of poses and it wasn’t that long when they finally goti into the feel of taking pictures. Those wwere the last moments they had together. The next day the members were going to leave and she’ll be all on her own from then.

Later that evening AeLin was staying over SHINee’s apartment for the first time after that incident. AeLin was logged into the internet reading some letters and replying to them. She also was going through some forums both international and local. While going through the rooms in the forums she spot some similar threads from both local and international forums. In the room where they experience live contact with them there were articles that had the same title. “A wonderful afternoon with SHINee.” Was the title. She got curious but new what it was all about. She read the thread and found it really touching.

“April 15, 2018 would probably one of the best days in my life! You guys might be wondering why with the disbandment of our beloved boy group SHINee. I myself thought this was the worst day that ever came into my life but that was gradally changed when I saw SHINee in the middle of the streets in Seoul somehow without their manager. “Where they free?” that’s what I thought. With them was their ever best friend Lin. I was hesitant to come over because there weren’t anybody spazzing over them yet. But then as time gradually passed more and more fans came to them, so then I came along with the others. They took autographs and let the fans take pictures with them.

I was astonished on how they kept their smiles on while comforting the other noonas who were crying because of their break up. Tears also started to fall from my eyes. When almost everyone went aways, I still stayed there watching them. There were also other fans with me who stayed. Then Lin, better known as AeLin and was watching from the sidelines, came up to us. She greeted us with her warm smile and talked to us. She had a plan. I wasn’t a Lin fan. I even get jealous of her at times because she gets to be with SHINee in almost everyday of her life. The next thing we knew us fans and the SHINee members were all dressed up in a restaurant by the bay ready for a pictorial.

Thank you AeLin shii! This was all you’re doing. We had a lot of pictures taken with the SHINee members. It was truly the best day. Since SHINee now, has disbanded, I’m going to support AeLin shii as well for them. SHINee cares a lot for her, so there’s no point in being an anti. And for the TaeLin fans, I don’t know if they’re really together, but they seem to fight a lot. Kekekeke~~”

Then after that post were the pictures taken. She scanned it on her computer and posted them. While she was reading the thread Onew happened to catch a glimpse of what she was surfing on the net. “Ohh what is this? Was this from earlier?” Onew said. Then the other members were magnetized and went to where she was. “Ahh…I remember this noona.” Key said. “She actually posted this one on the forum huh.” JongHyun said. “She must’ve been really happy.” Key said. “Well…it’s all because of AeLin shii here.” Onew said. “Well…come on now let’s eat.” Key said.

They all gathered in the living room and ate while watching a movie where Onew happened to guest in. It was their last night together. Tomorrow each member will be continuing on as solos. They savoured the moments they were together that night. They stayed up talking and having fun until 2AM.