Chapter 19

Destiny's Game (Season 2)

Chapter 19:

Then a SME staff went to the restaurant to pick them up. Although it was a bit suspicious they went along with the staff. Then they went to this residential block within the city. They stopped in front of these tall, wide, gates and got into the property. What they saw was a very beautiful house. It was one that every one of them would want to live in. “Why are we here?” MinHo said. Then they got into the house. The inside was as gorgeous as the outside. As they were led into the living room AeLin got shocked.

There was a big tarpaulin hanged there in the wide living room. “Congratulations Lin! Happy birthday!! We love you!! Please take this house as a present from all your hard work. You’ve made changed in SME and JYPE that no other individual could do.” The message in the tarpaulin said. She got teary eyed. “SHINee.” The SME official said. “You’ll be moving in with AeLin here.” He added. The SHINee members looked at each other and wore big smiles on their faces. “They’re really giving away these kinds of gifts now. If only I made a move with one of the SNSD girls.” TaecYeon joked.

They had a big laugh and finally settled in. JinHyun and YoonDuk went back to SHINee and AeLin’s dorms to pick up everything along with a couple of staff to help them. “When will filming start by the way?” NichKhun said as they gathered in the living room. “It’ll be next month.” AeLin answered. “You’re going to be with MinHo and Onew right?” Taec said. “De.” Onew replied. “You must be really excited.” WooYoung said. “This is your first film in Korea right?” JunSu said. “De. I’m a bit nervous though.” AeLin said.

Then NichKhun gave a look to AeLin. AeLin just nodded. “How about we celebrate here as well? Let’s have a housewarming party as her birthday party as well!” JongHyun said. “That’s a good idea! We’ll be buying groceries.” Taec said. “We’ll be buying some other things for the party. We’ll be right back.” Key said bringing along with him Key and Onew. 2PM and the other SHINee members went out.

            AeLin, TaeMin, and MinHo were left. “I’m just going to look around.” She stood up and went room to room and observed. “Ommo, this is so cool!” AeLin said as she got into this one room. MinHo and TaeMin who got bit curios then went to where she was which was on the 2nd floor. They got into this room which seemed to be the bedroom. It was a REALLY big bedroom unlike the other bedrooms and that all 6 beds were there. There were no bunk beds or anything, just plain beds. It was like camp or something like that.

3 beds were in one side and another 3 beds were on the opposite side. There was also a big window which seemed to be leading to a veranda at the other side of the room. “This sure is different.” MinHo said as he walked into the room. “Oh great. We have a new house and we end up having the same bedroom.” TaeMin complained. “Ya, at least they’re not bunk beds like the beds before.” AeLin replied. TaeMin secretly smiled. MinHo looked at them rather suspicious.“They’re arguing?” MinHo thought.

“I get this bed!” AeLin said and jumped on the bed at the very end of the room near the sliding door leading to the veranda. “Ya, I wanted to sleep there.” TaeMin said and ran to that bed. “Sorry but I got it first. You can get the other bed in front of mine.” AeLin said and stuck her tongue out. “I’m going to get you!” TaeMin said and jumped on the bed to go and strangle her. AeLin got off the bed and ran off. Of course, TaeMin followed. “What happened to those guys?” MinHo said as they ran out of the room. He then sat on the bed next to AeLin’s chosen bed.

He looked at it and to the bed opposite her bed. “Finally, it seems like the competition is on once again.” MinHo said and lay down. Soon the others came. They had a blast that day in SHINee and AeLin’s dorm house. Soon 2PM had to go back to their dorm because they had to leave the next day for Thailand. SHINee and AeLin then changed into their more casual clothes. Their things arrived earlier and that everything was already in place. The spacious bedroom the 3 saw earlier was now cramped with their individual things.

“Now I get why we were given such a big and spacious room.” AeLin said as she saw their room once more. The others were gathered in the living room while their managers were out to settle some things. They watched TV and talked for a while. “So we get to live in one dorm permanently now?” Onew said. “I guess so. I guess this lessens traveling from dorm to dorm.” MinHo added. “This is so cool.” AeLin said. “We get to be in one dorm.” She added. “I do hope we’re ready to actually live here like this for the coming days.” Key said. “Nah, I’m sure we’ll be okay.” JongHyun said. “I’m not!” TaeMin said whined.

“What’s with him?” Jjong said. “He’s upset that I picked a bed earlier.” AeLin answered. “Ya! That was supposed to be mine!” TaeMin said. “Supposed to be. Now it’s mine. And I picked it first to it’s a fair play.” She replied. “Well…not unless I sleep on it first.” He smiled and got up. Then he ran to the bedroom upstairs. “Ya! Come back here!” AeLin yelled and followed him. The other 4 were left there watching, 3 of which are pretty confused about something.

“They’re actually arguing again?” Jjong said. “Yup.” MinHo said. “Since when?” Onew added. “I don’t know but I just noticed earlier.” MinHo answered. “Is this a good thing?” Key said. As the two fought somewhere the rest of the SHINee members continued on what they were doing. “Hey, do you think it’s weird us living here?” MinHo said. “Hm? Why? I don’t think it’s weird.” JongHyun replied. “How come you thought it weird?” Onew said. “Well…after all those years we’ve been together, why pick now for AeLin to permanently live with us? It’s been 12 years now.” MinHo answered.

“Well…that is a bit suspicious. But I don’t really mind it.” Key said. “Yeah.” Onew and Jjong added. Then they continued on watching TV. “Still it bothers me a bit.” MinHo thought. After an hour or so the members then decided to hit the sack. “Wait, where’s the TaeLin couple?” Onew said as the got to the 2nd floor. “Oh yeah…we haven’t seen the since they ran off.” Jjong said. MinHo then opened the door to their bedroom and was rather stunned at what he saw.

“Ommo.” Key said as he got inside. TaeMin and AeLin were already sleeping on the bed AeLin chose. TaeMin had his arms around AeLin and AeLin was sleeping soundly in his arms. AeLin also had his leg wrapped around his leg. “Well what do you know?” JongHyun said as him and Onew got inside the room. MinHo stood there still. Key got his phone and took a picture. “Daebak yo.” Key said. “Well, come on let’s get some rest.” Onew said and went to the bed he chose earlier.

Jjong as well went to the bed beside Onew. Key went to MinHo as he continued on standing there still. “MinHo ah, go on now and sleep.” He said and gave him a pat on the back. MinHo moved and went to the bed beside AeLin’s bed. He lay down as Key turned off the lights. The moon from outside lit up the room partially from the big sliding door leading to the veranda. There were curtains that were covering of course but even at that point MinHo could see how the two were sleeping like that.

He held tight to the bed sheets as he saw the two. “Seems like he beat me to it. I won’t give up.” The next day they all woke up feeling well but still feeling a bit new to the house they were in. AeLin and TaeMin woke up pretty okay that day. It seems like TaeMin fell to the floor somewhere in the darkness of the night or it could be that he was pushed by AeLin who might have woken up in the middle of the night. “We’ll be going first noona, AeLin.” Onew said to the two. “De. You go on ahead. Take care always.” JinHyun, AeLin’s manager, said. “Noona, take care here as well.” YoonDuk, SHINee’s manager, added.

            Then soon SHINee headed off. The two left hanged around their new dorm house. They weren’t going to go out until that afternoon. AeLin went to the bedroom and sat on her bed. She looked at it and was in deep thought. “Slowly, everything is going back to what it was before. Is this a good thing?” she thought as she saw the scene which the rest of the members saw the night before.

            “I actually…felt really good in his arms.” She said to herself and sighed. Then she got her hand over her chest and felt her heart palpitate. She then lay down. She closed her eyes and some tears came to fall from those eyes for a bit when she heard JinHyun call. “Unnie?” she got up and got out of the room and went downstairs. “You have a visitor. I didn’t let him in though. He said his name was Ray Tan.” JinHyun said. She paused for a while. “Ommo. How did he know?” she thought. “Should I let him in?” JinHyun said. “Uhm…no. I don’t know him. Just tell him I’m busy or something.” She replied.

            “Okay.” JinHyun then went outside the house to the gate and told Ray that she was busy with her vocal exercises. “I thought I was finally going to be free from him. How did he know we moved?” she said to herself and went to the kitchen to get a cup of water. Later that day AeLin had her schedules done. It was already late at night when she went home with YoSeob driving her home. The SHINee members were in a schedule that night and it seems like she got home earlier that them because their van wasn’t there yet.

            As for JinHyun, her new manager, is really fund of going to the convenience store and buy cosmetics. AeLin even thought of giving her a box full or skin creams and stuff for their first Christmas together. “AeLin ah, good night.” YoSeob said and gave her a kiss on the cheek. “Oppa ah, good night.” She said and gave him a kiss on the cheek as well. She then got off YoSeob’s car and opened the gate. “Good night.” She said to YoSeob who was waiting for her to get into the property.

            As she got in, YoSeob honked on the horn to let her know that he’s leaving. He then continued on to the house. He noticed that there was already light inside the house. “Who could it be?” she said and just continued on, thinking that probably a light wasn’t turned off when they got back to the dorm house earlier. She then got into the house and took off her shoes and noticed that there were two shoes there. “Someone is in here.” She said.