Chapter 7 - Am I An ?

I'm Genie For You Boys! ...Literally [DISCONTINUED]

Baekhyun's POV

"Well Kai we've already came," Chanyeol spoke in a not-so-friendly manner. I gulped. Chanyeol can be pretty angry if he wants to. Especially when it comes to Kai. I put my hand on his shoulder, "Calm down Chanyeol,"

"Why should I calm down?" Chanyeol said through gritted teeth. Suho stepped out as I pull Chanyeol back. Yes, we've found Kai, but it was with the help of the Genie. It was not exactly clear on how she knew though...

"You're a Genie aren't you? Shouldn't you know these kind of things?" Chanyeol bugged her. I guess since Chanyeol was the first to find her he was closest to her? I'm not sure. The Genie shrugged and said, "I'm a Genie, not a fortune teller. Geez."

"Come on there's got to be SOMETHING that you know about where Kai is," Chanyeol continued complaining. She then suddenly lit up, "Actually I do know something... or rather someone," Then she suddenly took out her handphone - I didn't know Genies had handphones too - and started talking.

"Hello? Kwangmin? Or are you Youngmin? Ok whatever, can you check up on this guy called..."

"Kai," Suho mouthed to her. She nodded. "Kai." There was silence for a moment. "No such name?" She gave Suho a suspicious look. Suho then thought about it for a while and mouthed, "Kim Jongin," She nodded again. "What about Kim Jongin? ...Oh? Where? Han River? Ok. Thanks Kwangmin...or Youngmin!"

"Han River? Are you sure?" I asked her with knitted eyebrows. She nodded. "Those guys that I spoke to were...well, they're reliable, so just GO ALREADY! Shoo, go find your friends,"

That Genie was one weird Genie.

Kai's POV

"So... You found me. BIG DEAL. Do you want me to give you a round of appause for that?" I snorted. I was contented with how Chanyeol seemed to just flare up at my comment. I then looked at Sehun. He looked, really, really, nervous. That was all I could say. I turned back to Suho and he said, "Kai, you know you shouldn't be going out so late,"

"Well none of you stopped me," I replied emotionlessly. Silence. I scoffed. I knew it. All they knew how to do was just to put the blame on me, when actually it was their fault. I pulled Sehun and said, "Let's go Sehun,"

"KIM JONGIN," I stopped in my tracks. No one dared to call me by full name before. But I decided to keep my cool to piss him off. I knew it had to be Chanyeol, since the voice was so deep and so annoying. I turned to look at him with a smug smile. "Yes, Park Chanyeol-sshi?"

"Calm down Chanyeol..." I heard Baekhyun whisper. Then Chanyeol glared at me and spat, "How can I calm down when this is-"

I punched his face. Ha. So much for not being an .


Sorry for all the drama guys >< I just... Well it just came to my mind lol XD 
But I hope you're enjoying it so far even though it's not really funny now *~*
Thanks for all the subscribers and comments! ^^ I'm really happy about it :3
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! More updates tomorrow :3 Or maybe today if I feel like it XD