Chapter 3 - Delivery? Kerosene lamp? GENIE?!

I'm Genie For You Boys! ...Literally [DISCONTINUED]

Chanyeol's POV

"Delivery!" 

"Chanyeol could you see who's at the door?" Suho smiled at me. I nodded and went down. Suho is a great leader. Though sometimes, he can be little bit too nice. Oh well. I went down the dorm and opened the door. Hm? No one was there.

"Hellooo? Anybody?" I stuck my head out and looked around. Must be random kids pranking us. Are there any kids living around here anyway? I looked down to see a parcel. "Oooh" I picked up the brown parcel and looked for a sender's address.

"Oh what's that?" I looked up to see D.O coming down. His eyes were...really big. I closed the door and passed him the parcel and shrugged. I had no clue what that thing was. D.O shook the parcel and...sniffed it? He suddenly stood up with his eyes twice as big as its original size. "CHANYEOL."

"Yes?"

"What if...IT'S A BOMB?" D.O stared at me with his eyes as big as...no, no one else can beat him he has the biggest eyes I have ever seen. Like owls. But owls don't have that big eyes. But I'm goign off-topic. I chuckled and said, "Nah, I don't think we have any haters yet. Plus I don't think the fans know where we live,"

D.O relaxed. But what was inside that parcel? Out of curiosity I started tearing off the brown package...

Genie's POV

Geez, these boys need to loosen up. 

Hi, I'm the Genie.

I guess they're unwrapping the parcel now. But that boy didn't have to shake the parcel so hard. Geez. I have motion sickness you know. Well, at least the lamp that I'm staying in isn't that bad. My friend Jiyoon got it bad. They ran out of lamps so she got placed into a kettle. Must be horrible. I shuddered at the thought.

The lamp I'm living in is pretty nice. But no, it doesn't look like this:

I live in this lamp:

Not much, I know. But the colour's pretty nice. Anyway, I've been assigned to grant the wishes of these boys. Not all though... Some wishes are forbidden on Earth. Especially those that invole making people disappear and stuff. But anyway.

Geez, when are they going to stop shaking the damn lamp?

D.O's POV

"NOO HYUNG!" I screamed as I grabbed the parcel away. He was trying to open it! What if, what if-

"Relax D.O, it's not a bomb. And nothing's going to jump out and scare you, now can you give me that before someone-"

"Before someone what?" I turned to see Kai coming down. Oh no. Kai. Kai. Kai. I don't know. What would Kai do? Oh, he's just walking down. OH WAIT HE'S WALKING TOWARDS THE PARCEL!

He took the parcel in his hands and flipped it around. I gulped. What if it's a bomb? He tore off the parcel and before I could say anything Chanyeol clamped his hand over my mouth and gave me a if-you-dare-say-it's-a-bomb-one-more-time-i-will-murder-you look. He released his hand and I just sat there. Wishing and hoping that nothing bad will happen.

Kai's POV

A kerosene lamp? What the hell? I picked up the lamp like it was a piece of dirty laundry and passed it to Chanyeol. I asked, "Is this yours?"

"Nope. Someone knocked on the door and just left it here after saying it was a delivery," Chanyeol spoke in that irritatingly deep voice of his. I scoffed, "Junk. Here take it. Happy Birthday or something,"

I walked back upstairs, content with how I just pissed Chanyeol off.

Chanyeol's POV

I gripped the handle of the kerosene lamp hard. Kai. That Kai was really something. And I don't mean it in a good way. Someone seriously needs to teach him a lesson. And I'm hoping that the someone would be me. I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself down. Oh right, D.O's still here too. That weirdo. But he's a nice guy.

"D.O you can go and sleep first, I'll uh...eat some uh...egg...yolk... Yeah..." I flashed him an awkward smile. Truth is I wanted to play with this kerosene lamp. It seems quite cool. The colour's pretty nice too. D.O nodded but before he went up he said, "Don't play with the lamp,"

Man, how did he know? But I nodded and made sure he went up before I started studying the lamp. It's not like anything will just pop out like that right? Now where is the switch...

Genie's POV

My gosh. How many times must they turn this thing? I'm getting nauseous. Oh, he pulled the switch. That's my cue. Closing my eyes I concentrated and escaped the kerosene lamp.

Oh? Only one boy? Well he seemed shock. And is he like a giant or what? I looked around the place. Hm. No one was here. Oh well. I looked at the bewildered giant before me and I smiled, 

"Hi, I'm a Genie. And I'm Genie for you-"

"D.O WHAT DID YOU DO?"

Whoo... So many faces... Did something hit me... Sure hit me hard... Oh... So many faces of the giant and an owl...

Chanyeol's POV

The girl fainted. I mean like, who wouldn't. D.O hit her with a bat. Where did he get it anyway? I took the bat away from him as he stared at me with HUGE eyes. He gulped and asked, "Who is she?"

I shrugged. I had no idea either. First I the switch. Next thing I know this girl who looks like any other human being pops up before me. I was shocked. But I'm not as scared as D.O. I wouldn't actually HIT SOMEONE ON THE HEAD before even asking the person who she was.

"D.O," I tried to calm him down by letting him sit on the couch. "Calm down, what we're gonna do is that we are going to tell the other members about thi-"

"NONONONO." He shook his head rapidly. I raised my eyebrow. "Why?"

"Firstly, who is this girl. Secondly, who the hell is this girl. Thirdly, why should we care about her. Fourthly, KAI." He raised up 4 fingers at me after stating the four point. I shook my head. But he was right though. Suho and Baekhyun might be nice enough to listen to my story. But Kai...was Kai. And Sehun would probably follow what Kai does. I buried my face into my hands. "Ugh."

"But what did she say just now anyway?" D.O asked with a curious face. I looked at him with an emotionless face and said,

"She said she was a Genie."