Chapter 1 - Suho, Kai & Baekhyun

I'm Genie For You Boys! ...Literally [DISCONTINUED]

Suho's POV

Careless, careless, shoot anonymous, anonymous.
Heartless, mindless, no one who care about me?

"And that's all for today, you all go back home and get some rest ok?" 

Finally. Practice ended. I sat down and leant against the wall with a sky background. How long has it been that design already? They need to get it changed. 

I looked around and saw the other members. Baekhyun was furiously drinking water. Sehun was wiping his sweat away. D.O was...being D.O. Chanyeol was walking around. Kai was chilling. Those boys, were my team members. We were all part of a group called EXO-K, even though there was also another EXO-M. It has been a few months since we started preparations for our debut. Filmed a few teasers here and there. Not that is was hard. All I had to do was sit on a chair in the middle of the nowhere and read a book. D.O got to fly a kite or something like that. SM...has great imagination I guess?

But I was pretty anxious though. What if no one liked EXO-K? What if EXO-M was better? What if I wasn't good enough? What if the other members were better and SM decided to drop me at the last minute and replace me? What if all the seven years of training went to waste? What if...

I shook my head and grabbed a bottle of mineral water and poured a bit of water onto my face. I should stop worrying. Everything's going to be fine. I'm going to be good leader and EXO-K is going to succeed. I stood up and said, "EXO-K!"

They all turned to look at me. My heart swelled with pride. There was no way these boys can let me down. Smiling, I said,  "Come on, let's go back to the dorm,"

I really wish EXO-K can be the best boy group anyone has ever seen.

Kai's POV

"Come on, let's go back to the dorm,"

I scoffed softly while looking at our so-called leader. But still, he's older so I just picked up my stuff and went out of the practice room. I walked behind all the other members. All the other members who didn't really deserve to be here.

So what if Suho trained for seven years? I trained for five. Two years isn't that much of a difference. Plus, my dance is way better than him. He's getting old. Why keep him? And then there's Chanyeol. Rapper. Idol groups need rappers? Nah, not necessary. D.O? His eyes are way too big. They'll scare the people away. And what's with his name? But he can sing so that's still fine. He can stay. Sehun is the one I'm most okay with, even though he has a lisp. I even talk to him sometimes. 

And then there's Baekhyun.

One year of training. Freaking one. Not even two like D.O. I bet that boy has some kind of connection with SM or something. He can sing, sure, but we've got D.O already, so he doesn't matter. He doesn't even look nice. His thin lips and his normal looking face. I don't know how SM scouted him. I'm so damn sure that he bribed SM or something. 

"Hyung, hurry! Get on the van!" I looked up to see Sehun gesturing towards me to get onto the van. I gave him the most genuine fake smile and nodded while getting on the van. Oh guess what, I'm sitting next to Bacon-Baekhyun. Wonderful. He turned and smiled at me. I looked away.

I wish Byun Baekhyun can just disappear from my life.

Baekhyun's POV

I looked down awkwardly. Kai seemed like a nice person. Was I making him angry?

I know I'm fairly new to the group so maybe Kai isn't warming up to me yet. I turned back and saw Chanyeol talking to D.O. So far, Chanyeol is the one whom I'm closest with. He's the nicest. Even though his height does scare me sometimes. I called out, "Chanyeol!"

"Yes Bacon," He gave me a silly smile. "Ey, I told you not to call me that," I knocked his head and then went back into my seat. He laughed and then ruffled my hair from behind. "It's a funny nickname. Suits you,"

I laughed. Chanyeol was a really nice person. Unfortunately, Kai wasn't. After I finished laughing, he spoke, " Bacon? Isn't that what you have for breakfast? Childish people,"

I stopped smiling and everything seemed to become silent. I put my jacket hood over my head and pretended to sleep. I was worried though. Kai didn't like me at all. And Kai was supposed to be the center too. What if all the other members don't like me too? What if even Chanyeol secretly hates me? What do i do then? I sighed quietly and turned to the side.

I really wish I could be on good terms with all the members soon.