Chapter 4 - Introductions & Explanations

I'm Genie For You Boys! ...Literally [DISCONTINUED]

Genie's POV

Oh my head. My head my head my head. I swear I am not going to grant any wishes of that guy who just hit me on the head. What a meanie. Hitting a girl like that. Geez man. I rubbed my head as I observed my surroundings. Well I guess I was still at the same place just that I was on a couch. Guess the guys were startled. Maybe I should just go back to the lamp again... Speaking of the lamp... Where was it?

I sat up and started walking around groggily. I mean, I was sleeping. Anyway. I walked the whole room but I still couldn't find it. Unless one of those guys took it. But I have no idea how they look like. All I know is that I've been assigned to six boys. For some weird reason. JYP said I was special so he assigned me to six boys and said I was able to 'change their lives'. Pfft. Those kind of stuff only happen in fanfics.

I heard voices. From upstairs. Huh. Must be those six boys. No harm right? So I just walked up the stairs and eavesdropped on their conversation...

Sehun's POV

"So what you're saying is... You the kerosene lamp... And then a girl appeared out of nowhere and then... D.O hit her... with a-"

"Baseball bat," D.O pointed out.

"Right a baseball bat, where did you get it from anyway?" Suho hyung gave D.O a weird look as D.O looked down awkwardly. Suho buried his face in his hands and groaned, "I really don't know Chanyeol. You sure you're not imagining stuff?"

Kai scoffed. I gulped. Kai doesn't believe all this. Just now he told me that it was all because Chanyeol hyung wants attention and that's why he made up this story. But Chanyeol didn't seem to be lying though. I looked at Chanyeol for his response. He nodded his head furiously and then said, "I can even show you! She's downstairs now!"

He then opened the door and we followed him. 

"OW!" I turned my head to see...a girl? THERE WAS REALLY A GIRL? HOLYMAMA. 

We were all wide-eyed. Well... Except Kai. He was cool. I tried to stay calm too. He then said to me, "Sehun you believe all this crap?"

I tried to act cool and said, "Nah, Chanyeol hyung probably lotht hith marbleth you know?" I tried to speak properly. Seriously though. Damn that lisp of mine.

Kai chuckled. "No need to hide maknae. I know you half believe in this. Just make sure to not mix with those other hyungs. Stick with me."

I nodded and smiled. Kai actually didn't hate me. It was a really big thing you know. Oh right! The girl...

Genie's POV

"OW!" Geez man. How many times must they hit me in the head?!

I rubbed my head and looked up to see 4 faces. I stood up. Oh giant was here too. He looked at me and asked, "Are you ok?"

I nodded. But no, I was not ok at all. Do I look like I'm ok? Being shook around in that lamp and now hit in the head two time. At the same spot. I love my job. And JYP said it was easy, just like 'drinking coffee'. Yeah well this coffee is one hell of a bitter coffee. Am I even making sense?

I stuck out my hand and said, "Hi, I'm your Genie and I can grant you wishes. And I'll be staying here until you don't need me. So what are your names?"

Suho's POV

"A...Genie?" I questioned. She didn't look much like a Genie though. I thought Genies were strong and buff and bald. And they didn't look like humans. Or at least if they did, they would be wearing arabic costumes and all that. I saw the girl sigh and said, "Don't believe me right?"

We all shook our heads. Even Kai. Kai came and smirked, "Aren't genies supposed to be pretty? Unlike you?"

I sighed. Kai again. He really loves to torment people. But there's nothing I can do. I looked at the..erm... Genie to see her reaction. She just laughed sarcastically, "Ha ha. Haaaa. Haha. You are funny mister. Well too bad you got an ugly Genie there's nothing I can do. But first can we please speak in your room or something other than in the middle of the staircase?"

Woah. This Genie is a Genie. No one dared to mess with Kai. Because...he's Kai. And just like that Kai was glaring at her as she sauntered into our room. She sat down on the floor and then said, "Now. Could I have some introductions?"

"Not if we get some explanations first"