Chapter 5 - Kai's Weakness

I'm Genie For You Boys! ...Literally [DISCONTINUED]

Kai's POV

"Not if we get some explanations first," I practically hissed at the girl. Who does she think she is anyway? Hah, Genie my . I bet she's just some nut case let loose from the prison or some mental hospital. Probably infected Chanyeol and D.O too. I glared at her as the others sat down beside her, while looking at me. I grabbbed Sehun's wrist and whispered, "Stay here. Don't you dare go any closer to that mad woman,"

"Uhm excuse me but I am no mad woman. A mad woman is someone who is running in the streets with a butcher knife wanting to kill you," The nerves of that girl. And I swear I saw that Byun Baekhyun laughing a little. I can't take this anymore. I went downstairs with Sehun and took my bags, "I'M GOING OUT!"

"Uhm hyung am I going with you?" Sehun timidly asked me. I nodded emotionlessly and opened the door.

That Genie girl is seriously pissing me off.

Genie's POV

Geez. What a temper. He's worse than my younger brother. My younger brother's not a Genie though. But that's another story. I turned my head and asked Giant, "So, who was that?"

"Uh, I think we should ask who you are," Giant asked me with a serious face. Oh brother. They sure don't believe me right? Was I too mean to that boy who needs anger management? Oh well. I stood up and pointed at the guy who was laughing at my joke. "You, what do you wish for?"

He looked at me and then spat out, "Er...I want Bacon?"

I rolled my eyes. "No, you have to say, I wish for..."

He nervously said, "I wish for Bacon?"

I snapped my fingers and a plate of bacon appeared. They all looked really shocked. I smiled triumphantly. I'm a Genie all right. "So, can I at least get to know your names now? You guys can call me Genie but I can't call you human number one, human number two right?"

"BUT WHAT IF YOU'RE A BOMB-" Some guy with really, really big eyes started shouting. Luckily Giant clamped his mouth. He smiled awkwardly, "Sorry he has a condition,"

Everyone laughed. "So what's his name,"

"He's D.O, I'm Chanyeol," Oh so the Giant is Chanyeol.

"I'm Baekhyun" Oh the Bacon Guy.

"I'm Suho, the leader, and the guy with the er...temper issues is Kai, and the other one is Sehun," I nodded my head. Kai, Chanyeol, Sehun, Baekhyun, Suho, D.O. Ok. Got it. Oh almost forgot about something, I asked them, "Which one of you was the one who hit me in the head with god-knows-what?"

Kai's POV

"H-hyung, where are we going?" Sehun asked me timidly. At least I have Sehun by my side. All the other members are so desperate. Siding witht he girl. Psh. I turned to Sehun and shrugged, "I don't know,"

"B-but we're on a bus and what if we go somewhere really far and can't find our way back?" Sehun spoke with his lisp. I smiled a little. Sehun was innocent. That's why he's the only one who would listen to me. All the others don't listen and they don't deserve to be in EXO-K. I punched Sehun's arm lightly, "Chill. I know what I'm doing,"

Sehun's POV

I nodded and relaxed into the seat. I closed my eyes and wanted to sleep but suddenly hyung asked, "Do you believe Chanyeol?"

I gulped. Well, I did... But Kai hyung said he didn't so...

"Nope." I held my breath and waited for his response.

"Good," 

I heaved a sigh of relief and continued listening to hyung. "What kind of story is that anyway? Genies & kerosene lamps... Psh."

I nodded. "Maybe Chanyeol hyung really wants attention?" I said cautiously.

"YEAH." Kai suddenly sprang to life. I moved back a little at his outburst. "I mean seriously, I bet he thinks he's not good enough. Actually, they're all not good enough except for me, you and maybe D.O. But D.O's a weirdo so yeah. All of them doesn't even deserve to be in SM,"

I blinked a few times trying to process what he just told me. Kai hyung thinks I'm good enough for SM? I smiled subconsciously and relaxed into my seat. I got the approval of Kai! I smiled again. 

"Yah what are you smiling about?" Kai asked me. I shook my head and replied, "Nothing,"

Kai's POV

This boy. I know Sehun idolizes me. I think ever since I came in he was just amazed by my dancing. Not that I mind. I chuckled and for the first time ever I ruffled his hair. "Go to sleep maknae, I'll wake you up soon,"

Miraculously, my anger seemed to died down then.