Chapter 15 - And Let The Chaos Begin

I'm Genie For You Boys! ...Literally [DISCONTINUED]

Sehun's POV

"Are you sure about this?" Sehun asked. "Kai seems a little...not like himself...lost..."

"Yes, I'm sure, just say it and I will take the appropriate measures, don't worry,"

"Ok... I wish that Kai hyung will finally realize how important EXO-K is,"

Kai's POV

What's happening to me? Why am I thinking this way? 

I tried to concentrate on my dancing, but somehow, I had the sudden urge...to...to...

I stopped the music and everyone looked at me. I stared at everyone, then I looked at Chanyeol and Baekhyun. I charged towards them. They looked really scared. Well, only Baekhyun.

"Woah woah, slow down man, what are you trying to-"

Then I hugged them. For some weird reason, I hugged them. Those two people whom I had hated before. I hugged them. I release them and then stared at them. I walked out of the practice room and went to the toilet again. I washed my face 5 times. I counted. I don't know what's happening to me.

"Feeling weirded out by yourself?"

I turned to see the Genie at the ledge of the toilet window. "W-what are you doing here? THIS IS THE MALE TOILET. And-"

"Ok, first of all, I am a Genie and I am dead," I shuddered at the word 'dead'. "No one can see me,"

"Second of all, to answer your unsaid question that I already know about because I just know..." I stared at her. "Someone made a wish for you to realize how EXO-K is actually important in your life,"

"WHAT?!" I shouted. The Genie flew down, "Geez, calm down. If people come in here they're only going to see a crazy boy shouting to himself. Not a girl in a male toilet, ok? Listen to me K-"

"No, you listen to me,"

Genie's POV

. He was grabbing me by my collar. This is creepy. Even if he looked cool. It is still creepy because he looks like he is going to murder.

...Oh wait. I'm dead though.

I felt relieved again and I smiled at him. "Yes, Kai?"

"Do not...interfere...with my...ARGH!" Kai released me and the put his hand to his head. I sat on the ledge again. "Kai. You need to realize that you...well...you're an . And my purpose here as a Genie, is not only to grant your wishes but also to change my 'masters' for the better. Kai, I know you used to a nice guy. But something happened, something that I don't know about, but only you know. How do I know? I don't know,"

Ok I was trying to make a philosophical speech. Sorry ok.

Kai looked at me confused. He stopped grabbing his head. I explained, "Everytime you do something rash or unreasonable to anyone, you are going to feel pain."

"What? That is just lame. Ultra gaa-OW!" I kicked him in the shin. I warned him, "Next time, it won't be just your leg,"

He glared at me. I glared back. Then I smiled. Foolish boy. I disappeared back into the corridors. 

"He'll learn... Soon enough,"

Chanyeol's POV

"OK CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED," I was distressed alright. Super duper distressed. Kai just hugged me.

Kai. Just. Hugged. Me.

Genie's POV

I chuckled as I saw Chanyeol's lost expression.

Let the chaos begin.