Chapter 10 - Magic Carpet (Part 2)

I'm Genie For You Boys! ...Literally [DISCONTINUED]

Baekhyun's POV

I looked down timidly. It was pretty high. No scratch that it's high as hell. Or should I say Heaven. What am I saying. I think I'm losing it soon. First a Genie. Then Kai punching Chanyeol. I glanced over at Chanyeol. At least he didn't have any bruises, except on his lip. I called out, "Chanyeol,"

"Yes?" He nodded at me. He didn't look as angry as before... That's good thing right? I asked if he was alright and he nodded. Hmm... He seems less talkative than usual. I wonder if he's still angry at Kai... Or was he angry at me? I don't know.

I looked into the sky and sighed. Things were getting really crazy. Am I dreaming? Or is this real? We're actually on a magic carpet. That flies. D.O wasn't really exaggerating when he kept repeating about the flying carpet. I mean, all this is just... Crazy. I let out another sigh, this time even louder and unfortunately got heard by-

"What are you sighing for Baek?" I heard her voice. Unexpectedly, she has a pretty low voice for a girl. I was dazed so I just muttered, "Huh." Wow. Huh. Nice going Baekhyun. Wait but she called me Baek? Was that calling me or someone else? Or is that a nickname? So fast? She gave a quick smile before returning to a neutral expression and asked, "Can I call you that? Baek? It's a nice nickname. Plus, it reminds me of bacon,"

She chuckled and I laughed along quietly. She may be weird but she's quite alright.

Suho's POV

"Sorry to interrupt but you do know how to...well...drive this...carpet...right?" I asked hesitantly, choosing my words wisely so that I wouldn't sound like someone who just came out of the hospital. She nodded and resumed to...somewhat controlling the magic carpet. I sighed silently. Things were getting...weird. That's the only way I can put it.

I looked up into the night sky. Has the sky always been this dark at night? I had no idea. Tonight was not exactly one of the best nights EXO-K had. With Kai and Chanyeol... I shook my head. Stop thinking about the bad things Suho. I shook my head again. Well at least the Genie kind of helped us get out of the situation.

Honestly speaking, I didn't know what I was going to do then. When Kai didn't want to come back with us. I mean, I knew he was going to come back to the dorm, but it feels like he's not part of us. He stands on his own and he seems to want to drag Sehun along. And Sehun is the maknae. I shook my head again. 

How can I be a leader when I can't even bring the team together?

Sehun's POV

I gulped at Suho hyung's sighs. He was definitely distressed about something. Probably Kai. And me. I gulped again. I really do like Kai hyung but it seems like...he wants me to take sides. I was sitting next to him so I asked him, "Hyung, do you want to be part of EXO-K in the first place?"

"H-huh? Yeah sure. Of course. Whatever," Kai seemed really distraught and distracted. His eyes darted from one place to another. And he was even stuttering. I eyed him. I asked him again, "Hyung are you ok-"

"YES. I'm fine. Perfectly fine." He cleared his throat. I chuckled a bit. I could tell he was a little weirded out by this situation.

...

OH YEAH WE WERE ON A FLYING CARPET. I almost forgotten about that. I started gulping again. Things were getting crazy. Is this a dream? I hope this is a dream. Please let this be a dream. I closed my eyes for a while. Everything will be okay when I opent hem right. I opened my eyes.

"What the hell are you doing maknae?" 

"WAAH!" I moved back a little. Kai was staring in my face! What did you expect! I was expecting me to be in my warm cozy bed... I sighed and shook my head.

This isn't a dream at all.