Chapter 9 - Magic Carpet (Part 1)

I'm Genie For You Boys! ...Literally [DISCONTINUED]

D.O's POV

"We are riding. On a flying carpet. A flying carpet. A freaking flying carpet. A carpet that flies. It's flying. We're flying. We are actua-"

"WE GET IT DEE-OH CHIIL DUDE," Kai shut me up. I gulped. But everything just seemed so wrong. So logically wrong. And I kind of liked it. WAIT NO KYUNGSOO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING. I do not like this. Oh boy. 

First she said she had a flying carpet. Next thing you know I'm sitting on a gigantic magic carpet with no barriers at the side and flying across Seoul. What kind of socery is this? Yes. I was scared. And confused. And D.O. I am D.O. And why did Kai call me DEE-OH again.

I'm scared. The Genie is kind of scary too. Appearing out of no where. And she stalked us. Stalked us. Stalker. The Genie is a stalker. Oh my gosh. Why. Why is this happening to me. I'm D.O Kyungsoo.

Yes. I'm damn confused and scared now.

Chanyeol's POV

I looked at D.O's expression. He just looked really really lost. Like a penguin in a desert or something. But he had the right to freak out though. But he better now hit the Genie again. She's the one who's...'driving' this thing. But I was pretty overwhelmed too. Magic carpets...shouldn't exist. But this was pretty cool I guess. Flying and all that.

But I'm still pissed with Kai punching me though.

That . Seriously. If I could, I would gladly push him down the magic carpet now. But I'm being a nice guy so I won't. But really now, he needs to get a reality check and just get it in his head that not everything is about him only.

Funny how everything doesn't seem much like reality now though.

Kai's POV

"S-s-so...  You're really a-a Genie huh?" . Why was I stuttering? Even if she was a Genie, that doesn't mean anything. Right? Right. It doesn't mean anything. She's still as annoying as always. Oh look, she snickered. I rolled my eyes. I asked again, this time with less stuttering, "So? A-are you?"

"You're on a magic carpet Kai. What more do you want?" She chuckled, annoying me. I scoffed. Fine, if that's how she wants it, that's how she'll get it. I spat at her, "I want teleportation. I want clothes. I want money." Then I muttered softly, "I also want you to get the hell out of my life,"

"I heard that Kai," I just merely rolled my eyes.

Magic Carpet? So what? She's a Genie. Just a Genie. She can't do anything. She has to serve us anyway. Isn't that what she said at the start. Something like that at least. I smirked. At least I can torment her for a while.


Hey guys! Thanks so much for all the comments especially xxluna's ones XD
Anyways, hope you're liking it so far *~* I think it's kind of boring lol orry my writing skills aren't amazing XD
Woot! 12 subbies :D lol yes 12 is a lot to me XD 
will update soon! :D