She Likes Him

Filling An Empty Space

 

“Omg Dara unnie is in love!”

 

 

“Minzy it can’t be love if you haven’t even met the person for more than a day…” I said as I rolled my eyes. And once again they ignored me.

 

 

“Wassup hyung?” Jiyong greeted when he joined our table.

 

 

I clicked my tongue, “Nothing much”

 

 

“Oookkaayyy….What’s happening here?”

 

 

“Dara-noona is in love!” Seungri shouted which annoyed the hell out of me.

 

 

“She is what?!” Ji almost dropped down from his seat.

 

 

“Noona how could you choose him over me?!” Seungri pretended to cry while clinging to her.

 

 

“Please Seungri, if Dara have to choose between you and an insect, she’d gladly choose it over you…” Youngbae commented while he continues eating his lunch. At least he doesn’t care about Dara liking that guy…..“But noona do you really wanna date Leeteuk hyung? I think you two look good together…”

 

 

I spoke too soon…..Dong Youngbae you traitor!

 

 

“Aigoo please keep your voices down, people might hear…” But they ignored Dara also.

 

 

“Noona when will you confess to him? Do you want our help?” Serioulsy since when did Daesung become interested in other people’s love life?!

 

 

“And they just met each other earlier? Isn’t it like love at first sight?” Bom said dreamily.

 

 

Jiyong was silent for a while. But then he snapped his finger as he remembered something, “Ahh! That guy….but isn’t he dating Kang Sora already?”

 

 

All of them went silent with what Ji said. I looked at Dara and I could see that she was disappointed. So she must really like that Leeteuk guy…

 

 

“Yes!!!” Seungri fist pumped in the air.

 

 

“Ohhh…..He’s dating someone already?”

 

 

“Why do you sound so disappointed like you’re the one who likes him?”

 

 

Bom hit me at the back of my head, which hurt like hell. I thought my brain cell got shuffled. “Of course I’m disappointed! It’s the first time our Santokki is interested into someone. We must support her evolution in becoming a lady!”

 

 

I gave her a WTF look. “What the is ‘evolution in becoming a lady’? Don’t involve Dara in your craziness….”

 

 

“You just can’t accept the fact that it’s not you that Dara likes…”

 

 

I’m already feeling pissed and this girl is only building up my anger. Without saying anything else, I stood up and headed back to our classroom.

 

 

“Tabi wait for me!” I heard the bunny calling me. I slowed down a bit so that she could catch up with me. “Why did you leave just like that? You’re so rude…”

 

 

I chose not to answer that. What am I going to say? That I walked out because I’m jealous? That I ran away from them because I hate it when Dara is focused on some other guy than me? But I stopped at my tracks when I felt her hold my hand. She smiled at me and continued walking to our classroom, with me just falling a bit behind her. I was still in shock. It’s the first time she’s the one who took my hand in public. And it made me happy. I totally forgot why I was in a bad mood earlier.

 

 

We went outside the classroom together. Since our home is close to school, I convinced my parents that we should walk to school instead of wasting gas for our car. We saw Jiyong leaning by the gates as if waiting for someone.

 

 

“Hey Ji! Why are you still here?”

 

 

“Hyung can I talk to Dara for a while?” It looks like this is a serious situation. By the look on Jiyong’s face and the tone of his voice, I can tell that he wants to have a private conversation with her.

 

 

“Sure, I’ll wait at the corner…”

 

 

“No need hyung, I’ll send her home later”   

 

 

 

I looked at Dara and she nodded at me. I’ve known Jiyong since we were little so I already trust him. “Okay, see you later Dara. Make sure she’d come home safe or I’ll hunt you down dragon, got it?”

 

 

“Yes sir!” he saluted. I left the two and walked home alone, still wondering what Jiyong wants to say to her.

 

~~~

 

It’s already 7pm and Dara is still not here. I’m currently at the living room trying to watch t.v. and not to get worried about her. Come on Seunghyun, she’s with Ji, nothing would happen.

 

 

Positive thoughts…Positve thoughts….

 

 

A clicked on the main door made me jump. I almost gave her a bear hug when she entered, but somehow I managed to walk to her calmly.

 

 

 

“So…what did you and Jiyong talked about?” I asked her as I lead her to the couch. She leaned on my shoulder and watched the t.v. also.

 

 

“Jiyong-oppa….”

 

 

“Oppa??? You call him oppa now?”

 

 

“He already confessed to me…”

 

 

I gently pushed her and stared at her with a disbelieving look in my face, “Are you serious?!”

 

 

“Yep, I was surprised too when he told me that. He said that he was scared when he found out I like Leeteuk-ssi. He asked me if we could try to have a relationship….”

 

 

I gulped hard. “And?”

 

 

“At first I don’t know what to do. I wanted to run away from him but I saw the sincerity in his eyes. And I’ve always felt special when I’m with Jiyong-oppa.” What about me Dara, huh? Don’t you feel special when I’m with you? “That’s why I said yes…”

 

 



 

A/N: I don't know how a jealous Seunghyun should act! DX.....lol...

 

xara10: hahaha yes I'm super excited for the concert! XD

myjoyce1986: XD I also don't know how to make Seunghyun sweet LOL

kwonarra: Hope I did a good job at making him jealous ;P

kittykhatz: not yet, but maybe soon...? XD

sujukat: TOP needs to act now...but how? hhhmmmm.....

jekomgarcia: I wish I'm like that with my guy friends also LOL whut? :))

bangsstory: not really love, but who knows...

sieann: lol a big slap on Tabi's face...poor him XD

tabisangbom: TOP said thanks for cheering him up XD :))