Big Bang and 2ne1

Filling An Empty Space

 

Summer was uneventful, beside the camping trip. I just played with my computer and psp, sometimes go to someone's home and play with them, but I never had the chance to get closer to Dara. It's not what you think okay! I don't want to get close to her because I 'like' her, but because I want to be her friend! I'm friendly....

 

 

 

As I was saying, summer quickly passed by like Road Runner being chased by Wile E. Coyote. Today would be the start of the new school year, which means I get to hang out with the complete gang again!

 

 

 

I got inside the car and saw that Dara was already there. Oh yeah, she's gonna go to the same school starting today. I must admit, our school uniform fits her perfectly. She wore this sophisticated aura that tells you that she's a girl you should not messed up with, and that made me be amazed with her more.

 

 

 

I'm excited to know what the gang's reaction would be once they meet her. I already told them about her and they're curious to know what she really is like. To tell you the truth, I hope that Dara would become part of our gang so that she'd be happier. Not that I'm saying she's a sad and emo person, it's just that she seems to be a loner.

 

 

 

The car stopped just in front of the school gates and I got off. Some students I know greeted me and I greeted them back. But then I see their shocked faces when Dara came out of the car and went beside me. I could tell the guys were checking her out while the girls are glaring at her, probably jealous because she's with me. I'm really popular in school, because of my charms, status and my attitude, a lot of people loves me. Though at first they thought I was scary because of my eyes, but it quickly changed when I talked to them.

 

 

 

"Just follow me. We'll check your assigned room and I will take you there." I said to her when we started walking.

 

 

"It's okay Seunghyun-ssi. I can do it by myself, thank you for your offer though."

 

 

 

I just shrugged and let her be. She walked inside the school without me and I started looking for my friends. I saw them at the usual spot and greeted them. I gave a special greeting to our favorite pet and gave him a sleeper hold.

 

 

 

"Yah hyung!!! Let go off me!!!" Seungri trashed around and I let go of him.

 

 

"Hello to you too..."

 

 

"So you already checked the room assignments?" Bom asked me.

 

 

"Not yet..."

 

 

"We're in the same class oppa! And so is Youngbae oppa!" Minzy said.

 

 

"Me, Dae and Bom are classmates..." Chaerin said.

 

 

"And unfortunately, I'm stuck with the rat..." Jiyong sighed.

 

 

Seungri put his arm on Ji's shoulders and said, "Hey you should be happy hyung that you're with me! Your popularity would increase because you'd get to hang out with me more!" We rolled our eyes at his statement.

 

 

Jiyong elbowed him painfully that made him let go, "Ouch! I was just joking..."

 

 

"By the way hyung, where is Dara? I think she's our classmate too."

 

 

"She went to your room already. Please look over her, since I'm not sure whether she'd do well with socializing with others..."

 

 

Jiyong chuckled, "Yeah yeah, don't you worry will keep a close eye on her. You're like a worried brother!"

 

 

"Aigoo, you can't take that away from me. She's my responsibility if anything happens to her my parents would kill me before her mother could."

 

 

"Chill hyung. Anyway, we'd go now. I want to choose where to sit. Let's go Ri..." Jiyong dragged Seungri, who was busy arguing with Chaerin, by the collar and went to their classroom.

 

 

"I guess we should do the same."

 

~~~

 

 

One thing I hate about school is the introduction and the boring lessons. So basically I just slept throughout the whole morning class without letting the teacher notice me. When I heard the bell rang, I waited for Minzy and Youngbae so that we could both go to the canteen.

 

 

 

"How's class?" Jiyong asked as I sit beside him.

 

 

"Boring as always..."

 

 

Seungri suddenly went between us, "Hyung! You didn't tell us Dara is so beautiful!"

 

 

"Call her noona, she's older than you." I commanded.

 

 

"Whatever, can I court her hyung? Though I think I would have a hard time pursuing her..."

 

 

I whacked him in the head. "In your dreams..." I would never let this rat court Dara! No no no no!

 

 

"But hyung...."

 

 

"Shut up before I permanently make you close your mouth." And that did the trick. The panda/rat moved away and sat beside of Youngbae instead but is still giving me those sad puppy eyes. "Eeww it doesn't suit you so cut it out..."

 

 

"I have to agree with Seungri here, Dara really is beautiful" Jiyong said, taking a sip of his coke and I just raised my brow at him. "But like what you said hyung, she's very distant to people around her. Boys already tried hitting on her but all she did was pay little attention to them. Good thing I was able to stop Seungri before he could approach her, I know that he won't stop bothering her."

 

 

"Hahaha! Thanks Jiyong. Well I think in time she'd be able to socialize normally."

 

 

As we speak, Dara was in the counter buying her lunch. When she was done she looked around the canteen, searching for a vacant table. "Dara! Join us here!" I shouted.

 

 

 

A lot of people turned to her direction some even started to talk about her. I could see that's she's getting more uncomfortable because of the way she looked at her surrounding, so I got up and lead her to our table. "Hey guys this is Dara..."

 

 

 

"Hi Dara! I'm Bom! We have the same surname so we could be like sisters!" Bom hugged her which surprised her a little.

 

 

"Bominator you're scaring her already let go!"

 

 

Bom stuck her tongue out at me, "Anyway, let me introduce you to my friends. The maknae of our group, baby Minzy"

 

 

"Hi unnie!"

 

 

"The girl with the blonde hair is Chaerin. The guy with the puppy eyes is Youngbae."

 

 

"Yah! What puppy eyes?!....Hi Dara!"

 

 

"The walking sunshine, Daesung."

 

 

"Hi noona!" Dae greeted with the usually body gag of his.

 

 

"And you probably know Jiyong and Seungri already..." She nodded. She was a bit confused with all the names but then smiled at us and said hello.

 

 

"Noona, I'm glad to finally meet you! Do you want to go somewhere after class? I know this place aashjhjafdjsjdgf...." Youngbae covered Seungri's mouth.

 

 

"Sorry about that Dara. Just try to ignore this panda. He tends to say a lot of things without his brain processing them properly..." Chaerin said.   

 

 

We were then surprised when Dara suddenly laughed. She was trying to hold it but to no success. It's my first time hearing her laugh. And I was mesmerized by it. Her laughter sounds so heavenly to me and her face was just pure happiness. Oh dear, the heavens are opening up…What's happening to me? Why am I feeling this?! I could tell that my friends were also caught by her laughter, especially the guys. Well at least I'm not the only one feeling this.