You Have Me

Filling An Empty Space

 

[Time skip: 3 years]

After that night, I and Dara got closer. She opened up to me, telling me about her life and her issues with her family. And oh yeah, we ended up both sick because of the cold weather. We weren’t allowed to play or move around but I was surprised when she knocked on my room and asked if she could lie beside me. Who am I to disagree? Maybe she thinks I’m cuddly or something….

 

 

I had fun talking with her. Behind the quiet and evasive Dara is a very bubbly and friendly girl that she didn’t have the chance to show to others before. When she became more comfortable with me, she slowly became sociable with my friends too, which I sometimes hate because of the panda taking advantage of the situation. She finds him cute and adorable, like a pet…joke! I’m the one who added the ‘pet’ word, but you get it. And not only the panda, even Ji is growing closer with her, not that I’m jealous of course…okay fine, I’m jealous! I don’t know why don’t ask me I don’t wanna think about it…. But when I see her laughing and smiling unlike before my jealousy subsides. As long as she’s happy, I’m happy also.

 

 

 

“Seunghyun you’re spacing out again…”

 

 

“Oh sorry, I was just thinking of something. Come on, we’re gonna be late.”

 

 

 

I grabbed her hand went in school together. She still blushes whenever I hold her hand even though I’ve done that countless of times. Our classmates thought that we have a relationship because of our closeness, but she denies the rumors, much to my disappointment. She even tried freeing her hand from mine but no can do. I’m too stubborn to let her go.

 

 

While we’re walking in a fast pace a guy suddenly bumped into Dara almost causing her to lose balance, it was a good thing I was holding her. I glared at the guy but dismissed it when he apologized to her quickly. I’m not afraid beating him up if he ever gives us a crappy attitude, even if he’s our senior.

 

 

 

“Oh sorry miss! I’m very sorry!” the guy bowed repeatedly.

 

 

I looked at Dara and she was just staring at the guy. Wait, is she blushing?! I nudged her to say something. “Ah…I’m..so…sorry also! It was my fault I wasn’t looking. Please forgive me!”

 

 

 

If I don’t know these two, and it would be my first time seeing them, I would definitely think that they are both crazy persons. They continued bowing at each other and asking for apology, blah blah it’s my fault blah blah no it’s not blah blah….

 

 

“Come on Dara, we have classes to attend to…” I said and dragged her out of the embarrassing scenario. She was looking back at him.

 

~~~

 

Thankfully the teacher was not yet around when we went inside the classroom. During classes I noticed that Dara was spacing out. She was staring at floor the whole time, good thing that the teacher didn’t see her. She didn’t even notice that the bell already rang and it’s already our lunch time!

 

 

 

I hit her at the back of her head to wake her up from her day dreaming. “Do you have no plans of taking lunch?”

 

 

“Aww…that hurts…stupid alien…of course I’ll eat…”

 

 

“Then why are you still sitting there? The bell had rung a minute ago already.”

 

 

“Ohh….”

 

 

“Pabo.”

 

 

“I just didn’t notice it, okay?!” she pouted cutely again and got her things. I chuckled and grabbed her hand again as we walk together to the canteen.

 

 

We joined our friends and began eating our lunch as well. “Say ahh” I said as I try to feed Dara. She opened and ate the food I gave her, and she fed me too.

 

 

“Aigoo the love birds are at it again…”

 

 

“Shut up Dae…” I put some of my food on her lunch box because she needs to gain more weight. I mean, come on, she weighs as much as a grade school student! She pouted and tried putting them back but I quickly hit her hand with my chopsticks. “No, eat those…”

 

 

“Fine…”

 

 

“Are you sure you two aren’t in a relationship?” Bom asked.

 

 

“They always do that every day Bommie…” Youngbae answered.

 

 

“But I swear they get sweeter every single day” Good thing Dara isn’t taking Bom’s words seriously or she would’ve been awkward with me.

 

 

“..It’s him..” I heard Dara whispered. I followed the direction she’s looking at and saw that she’s looking at the guy we bumped to earlier.

 

 

“Who?” Dara just bowed and shook her head. Now the whole group is curious too. They all look to where Dara was staring at earlier.

 

 

“Are you referring to Park Jung Soo?” Bom asked.

 

 

“You mean Leeteuk hyung?” Seungri added.

 

 

“I don’t know him, we just bumped to each other earlier.” She blushed which made my friends smile. Those creepy smiles! I do not like what’s happening here…

 

 

“You like him, huh?” Chaerin which made Dara blush harder.

 

 

“She just met him earlier, how could she possibly have a crush on him?!” I answered back.

 

 

“Psshhh you’re just jealous hyung”

 

 

“Shut it panda. I am not jealous, why would I be? I’m 10x better than that guy…” I am currently glaring at my food right now, maybe if I continue I could reheat my food with my intense glare.

 

 

“So Dara do you like him? Huh? Huh?”

 

 

“I…I’m not sure…”

 

 

“But what do you think of him?” my friends continued throwing her unnecessary questions.

 

 

“I think he’s very nice…and very handsome…”

 

 

“Wooohoo! So that means you like him noona?” Daesung cheered.

 

 

Please say no….please say no….

 

 

“I think so….”

 

 


A/N: Sorry for the time skips :)). You already know why I do that lol. Please do leave comments! Thank you! ^ ^ Your comments are really making me happy :) From short to lengthy comments, I appreciate them all. Your comments are making me inspired to update this XD