A Day in Choi's Resident

Out of Gayness and Reputation

Beep.. Beep.. Beep.. Beep..

 

A figure on the bed grunted hearing the annoying sound of alarm. He pushed his face into the pillow, trying to block the annoying sound. When it didn't work, he brought his pillow and stuffed it on his face. Failed again. He then tried to sit for a little and turned off the alarm. He pushed the 'off' button once.... Twice.... And after the third time the alarm was still on, he grabbed the clock and threw it across the room. The sound crash heard in the room and then silence.

 

"Ahh.. It's better."

 

He got back laying on his chest in ready to continue his wedding ceremony dream with his lovely bride, Jinki. Ahh.. Where was he? Oh yeah.. He was saying 'I Do' before. Now.. It was Jinki's time to say his part. He looked at Jinki with a big smile on his face. Jinki wore a white traditional tuxedo while he wore black one. Their wedding was decorated in white and red. They hold it in one of the famous tropic island which was very famous with its beach. They even hold it on the beach. Behind the priest was the blue ocean. The sand was white and added more beautiful scenery to their wedding. Taemin stood behind Jinki giving a tumb up for me whille Eunhyuk cried a river behind Taemin stood with the help of his boyfriend, Donghae. In Minho's side, there was Minseok standing behind him. Jinki's cheeks was adored with red. His smile gave off warmness toward Minho only. He could see Jinki's eyes looked straight at his eyes with love. Minho couldn't control his heartbeat anymore.

 

"Yes, I do."

 

Jinki finally said it. In his opinion, nothing could beat the beauty of Jinki's voice. It was like hearing a song from heaven. His voice was so rich, smooth, and it gave goosebump on Minho's skin when he heard Jinki's answer. He smiled happily. Faintly he heard the priest allowed them to seal the ceremony with a kiss. Minho looked at Jinki who took a step closer to him. He could smelled Jinki' scent. So addicting. Their head inches closer. Closer.. They could felt their breath on eachothe face.. Jinki closed his eyes. It only left a tiny gap between Minho's and Jinki's lips.. And then...

 

"MINHO YAAAAAH!!!!! GET YOUR OFF OF YOUR BED OR YOU'LL GONNA BE LATE!!!!"

 

Minho sat up immediately. He got off of the bed and off his room. He looked down at the first floor where the yelling came from.

 

"MINSEOK!!!!!! YOU'RE OHH SO NOT GONNA BE MY GROOMMAID!! HOW COULD YOU DISTRUB MY HOLY WEDDING CEREMONY? HUH!!!!!!! YOU HEAR ME?!?! I WILL CROSS YOUR FREAKING..... Name..."

 

Minho shrieked after seeing the occupants in his kitchen. There they were. Minseok his brother reading his newspaper, Taemin enjoying his milk didn't bother to look up, Eunhyuk placing his head on the table, and the adorable-beautiful-captivating-clever-cute-gorgeous-lovable-mesmerizing-angel-like-creature Lee Jinki looking up with that adorable eyes at him with a bread hanging on his lips and waving at him. Minho sprinted in to his room. The house was in a silence for a minute before noises could be heard from the second floor. Minho's room to be exact.

 

"Uhh.. Minseok sshi.. What is that sound?"

 

Minseok put down his newspaper and looked up at his brother's room. Then he turned his head to his left and looked at Jinki, who chewed his bread. He understood how his brother obsessed with Jinki. There he was, eating his bread with that innocent face. A bit of jam left near his lips. Minseok smirked.

 

"It's okay Jinki yah.. Just ignore it. And what did I say about drop the 'sshi' and just call me hyung?"

 

Hearing a flirting voice toward Jinki, Eunhyuk lifted his head from the table and looked threatenedly to Minseok. He growled, yes growled, and yelped when Taemin slapped the back of his head with his right hand while he drank his lovely banana milk with his left hand. When the milk was gone, Taemin put the glass down and looked at Eunhyuk.

 

"Hyung, sit! Don't be a bad boy. Or there won't be any banana for you today. Remember we are the guests here."

 

Taemin scolded Eunhyuk while Eunhyuk touched the back of his head massaging it. Jinki giggled looking at his silly cousins. It was the first time he went to school together with his cousins. Usually he took a metro to school. But Taemin had pushed him inside Eunhyuk's car. Taemin and Eunhyuk always went to school together with Eunhyuk's car because their house was in the same neighborhood while Jinki's house was quite far from theirs. That morning, Sooyoung Ahjumma, Taemin's mother had ordered Taemin to give a parcel to Jinki's mother. Then there he was, at Minho's house because it turned out that his cousins always went to school with Minho too.

 

Jinki felt someone was looking at him. He stopped chewing the bread and look at his right side to find Minseok looked at him intensely. Jinki's smiled and Minseok and asked what's wrong. Minseok shake his head and said nothing. He then lifted his hand and brought it to cleaned the jam near Jinki's lips. He then clean his finger and grinned at Jinki's red face. Cute.

 

"Hyung, shouldn't you go to your college already?"

 

If human eyes was able to see aura, then Lee brothers should be able to see dark and deathly aura came from Minho who already stood behind his brother with one of his hand tightened on Minseok left shoulder. Minseok gave out an 'eeeep' sound before turned his head around.

 

"Ahh dongsaengie.. You're here already."

 

Minseok stood up and shook his shoulder free from Minho's hold. He grinned at his brother. Oh how he loved teasing his younger brother.

 

It was very rarely to see Minho with so many emotion. Minho had been someone who always kept his emotion in-check. He had always been this charismatic boy. But Minseok didn't know for sure when he started to change. One day he had found Minho squealing in front of the TV which at that time playing a re-run of drama called 'Personal Taste'. He still remembered how scared he was, seeing Minho like that. Then a month after the 'TV accident' Minseok had come to Minho's room to search his favorite t-shirt which he remembered borrowing to his brother. At that time Minho was not at home. School. When he opened Minho's closet, he couldn't close his mouth. There he saw a big poster a boy who he remembered as Lee brother's other cousin with a big bold sentence in the bottom. 'Minho + Jinki = ♥ 4ever!!'. He also found 4 albums full of Jinki's photos. There were photos when Jinki were eating, reading a book, smiling, sleeping, etc. The only thing that in Minseok's mind at that time was Minho had gone mad he could be a good spy for their country to send off to find out about nuclear issue.

 

Now there he was. Standing face to face with Minho. Minseok grinned seeing his brother face who could be resembled with one of a satan he had seen in this odd book he had found in the library. But Minho was a satan with frog eyes. Minseok chuckled at his thought.

 

"Ahh.. You're right. I have to get going. And Jinki, our door always open for you to come"

 

Minseok looked at Jinki and ignored Minho. He lowered his body so he could be face to face with Jinki. With his smiling face, Jinki nodded to Minseok. The next thing tha Minseok did caused a big chaos in Choi's resident. He kissed Jinki's cheek and winked at Minho on the way his way out. Jinki's face was as red as possible. His bread fell on the table with a 'thud' sound. There was silence in the whole minute before Eunhyuk suddenly stood up and knocked off the chair he sat on, Taemin blinked his eyes fast, and Minho ran out screaming his brother name to catch Minseok. Minseok drove his car and waved his hand laughing.

 

"MINSEOK YOU'RE SO DEATH WHEN YOU COME HOME TONIGHT!!!!!"

 

When Minho got back inside the house, he saw Jinki calmed Eunhyuk down. I would kept looking at Jinki if Taemin didn't pop out in front of me and blocking the heavenly scenery (it's Jinki. In Minho's eyes, Eunhyuk's figure was represented by a blurry shadow). Taemin grinned at Minho.

 

"So, hyung. What was the yelling about? Holly wedding ceremony?"

 

Minho's face reddened. Taemin satisfied with the effect of his teasing. Eunhyuk, who already calmed down ("Remeber Jinki! Choi resident is a dangerous area. You're prohibited to come here alone! Am I clear enough?") ushered them all to get out and went to school. When all of them already seated inside Eunhyuk' car (Minho sat in the front seat. Eunhyuk had pulled his collar when he had sit in the back beside Jinki.), Minho yelled and got out of the car saying he forgot his homework.

"Hmmm.. Another thing to add to my collection."

 

Instead of going to his room, Minho went to the kitchen, collecting the things Jinki used for breakfast. After putting it inside his closet, he got out of the house and locked it. He smiled all the way to school and stole glances to Jinki's side even after that Eunhyuk would turn Minho's head back to the road.

----------------------------------------------

TADAAAAAAAAAA............

Here is the next chapter..

No one can avoid Onew's charisma.. Once they hook up with it, they will be addicted to it..

Have you seen Shinee's Taxi? In there, Key and Jonghyun talked about Onew's charisma..

I couldn't help but agreed with them..

 

Hope you like it..

 

 

 

Onew FTW!!!!!! XD