Everyone has a secret (Taemin Version)

Out of Gayness and Reputation

I love my family. I love my appa and my umma. I love Eunhyuk hyung and Jinki hyung. I love them to the point I'll hurt anyone who hurt my family.

That's why, when I found my beloved cousin, Jinki hyung, became miserable as that man missing, I saw red. Nothing, no one mess with my family. As I believe that I'll pay eyes with eyes, then I made that man miserable. Possibly much more miserable than my Jinki hyung. Because one more time I repeat, no one messes with my family.

That man's name was Kim Jonghyun.

The dino-faced-like man that dare to hurt my dubu cousin. However Jinki hyung tried to make their relationship in secret, I immediately figured them out. That was the most adorable face Jinki hyung ever made. And however I didn't like the cause, I was glad that Jinki hyung was happy. One day he decided to introduce that man to me and Hyuk hyung. The first impression was not so great. Not that Jonghyun gave the bad impression. He was just too perfect and flawless, it made me cautious. Something big had to be paid to get the perfection. Whether it was his nature or that perfection wouldn't last. And as I knew it, the next week the dino man was gone like a ghost.

If being with Jonghyun had made Jinki hyung the happiest man ever, without Jonghyun, hyung was like a losing soul. It was very unbearable. He couldn't get the grip of his life. One day he came to my house in the middle of the night drunk to his , and I had to close his mouth with my hand to silent him. As we reached my room, he broke down.

----------------------

Flashback:

I was doing my homework when my phone rang. I glanced at my clock, it showed 12.55 and made me wonder who called me in the middle of the night. It was better be important. When I saw the I'd on my phone, my heart beaten hard.

"Taeminnieeeee... Come.. Come.. Open your door for your beloved hyuuuuung..."

"Jinki hyung? What are you doing?!"

I didint hear any replay, instead I heard someone shouting outside my house. !!! It was Jinki hyung's voice!!!! I immediately flew down the stair and dragged Jinki hyung inside my room. He mumbled incoherent things like 'ungrateful puppy' 'ty boyfriend' 'love's a ' and so on. I told him to sit down on the floor and a glass of water to sober him up. The time I was back in my room, he sat still watching the wall with his lifeless eyes.

"Hyung, here.. Drunk this.."

I gave him some pills and the water. He did it as I instructed and gave back the glass to me.

"What happen to you, hyung? Please tell me.."

"..."

"Please hyung, tell me. If there's something wrong, I'll make it better!! You know that I will do anything for you, right?"

"Promise you'll make me better, Minnie?"

As I nodded, he hugged me and cried. So hard that his body was shaking. At that point, I didn't even care if my parents were awoke or not. This was the second time I saw hyung crying. The first one was when he accidentally dropped his pet from his hug. As I patted his head, I heard him whispering.

"Make me forget, Minnie.. It hurts so much till it makes me having trouble breathing. Please, erase him from my memory."

End of flashback.

----------------------------

The time I heard that words from Jinki hyung, I vowed to hunt this damn puppy and made sure he wouldn't be able to hurt my beloved hyung ever. So I tracked him down, which was an easy thing for someone as rich as my family. When I found him in a scheduled area, I wasted no time to grab his shirt and punched his face. I did it without knowing where we were. As I calmed myself after punching that man, I observed things around me to find people wearing black were gathering around us. When I looked back, my heart stopped. It was a funeral. A funeral of Jonghyun's older sister, who was crushed and run by a car, which managed to get away. I felt a tug on my sleeve to find my most trusted driver, Leeteuk hyung, who always go anywhere with me (if I don't bring my own car, of course) pulled me and Jonghyun out of the praying eyes to settle our thing outside.

-------------------------

Flashback:

"Why did you go without telling Jinki hyung?"

I looked at the man who sit bonelessly on the chair in front of me. I, myself, refused to sit as I still could feel the adrenaline on my vein. I crossed my hand on my chest as I was glaring at him. He refused to look at me, instead, he looked down. His action angered me more, which leaded me to shout.

"YOU BETTER HAD A GOOD EXPLANATION ON WHY THE HELL MY HYUNG CRIED FOR THE WHOLE DAMN MONTH YOU ER!!!!"

I can see Jonghyun flinched on the mention of hyung.

"My sister was death. Until now, the police couldn't find the culprit. I have no one to blame for this. Is this reason enough for you?"

His voice was shaking. I tried to understand his reason. But was it really difficult to phone? Then if I let this go, and let just say, something bad happen again, will he just gone again without any information? Will I allow him to hurt Jinki hyung again?

"So, is it a good enough reason for you to hurt Jinki hyung?"

"I'm hurting too right now!!"

"So what? Is it okay if Jinki hyung hurt just because you're hurting?!"

"He is ing having happiness the whole of his life!! I think a small hurt won't cause any trouble for him!!!"

"You better take that ing words back or.."

"Or what?!?! Or you'll call your beloved cousin here to kick my too? But let me guess where he is right now!! In his room? In his bathroom? Crying maybe?!"

That did it. His words seemed to cook my heart enough until I only saw red. And when I realized, I was sitting on top of Jonghyyun's body, punching his face repeatedly, as Leeteuk hyung tried to separate me from him. When Leeteuk hyung managed to force me to stand up, he pushed me away from the almost unconscious body on the floor.

"You better not showing your filthy face in front of hyung anymore!!!!! YOU HEAR ME?! I'll do anything to make you not showing yourself in front of us anymore!!!"

Leeteuk hyung then pushed me inside the car and locked me inside before he walked back to that man, putting a quite thick white envelope. I managed to roll down the window to catch Leeteuk hyung's words.

"Here's enough money for your family. Use this and take care of yours. And stay away from Seoul."

End of flashback

------------------------------

I expected things went smoother after that. But it wasn't. Jinki hyung was still in angsty condition. Hyuk hyung suddenly flew to London for 8 months. But as the time gone, things back to normal. Well, at least close to normal. No one knows about my encounter with Jonghyun, not even Jinki hyung. Me and Hyuk hyung were getting closer to Minho hyung who turned out to have feeling toward our Jinki hyung. Hyuk hyung, who still felt secure about Jinki hyung's breakdown, had a hard time to accept Minho's feeling. Jonghyun's name is never mentioned. Until today.

I found him, standing in front of my class as if nothing's never happened, and walked carefreely to his seat.

------------------------------

A/N:

New chapter's here.. I know it's a short one. And I acknowledge it is not as good as the other chapter.. Sorry about it..

Anyway.. Tell me what you think.. Whether it's good or bad, or maybe you're kinda confused with this chapter.. Just tell meeee.. And those who subscribed!! 70++ subscribers for 4 chapter?!?! It's a WOW!!!! Thanks guys.. I hope I won't disappoint you guys.. For those who commented, love you guys soooo damn mucho.. For the silent reader thanks for reading..

Spoiler for next chapter, some Onho's action for you guuuuys.. And for Jonghyun's fans out there, please don't kill me!! I don't intend to make him as a bad guy!! Just wait for his version of secret then you'll understand, okay.. And for Taemin, uri maknae's fans, I know he looks like a violent person. I'm sorry for that too..

ONEW FTW!!!!!!! XD