It is now or never!!!

Out of Gayness and Reputation

Minho's POV:

The time I open my eyes today, I decide to make my move to Jinki hyung. This world has become moore dangerous as day comes by and it won't be save to someone as pure as Jinki hyung to stand there alone, especially when he is always smiling and be nice to anyone, that's why he needs a guardian. Someone who protect him from any harm in a dangerous place named school. And who else is more compatible than me, the handsome, tall, athletic, charismatic, and Jinki hyung's future husband, Choi Minho? Right?!?! Too bad, today's started with not so good start, because my oh so called Lee Taemin wakes up late, and my other best friend/enemy, Lee Hyukjae, decides to drive Jinki hyung by himself, and tells me to pick up the maknae. Why does Eunhyuk hyung is so opposed with the idea of me being with Jinki hyung? Anyhow anyway, because our maknae isn't awake yet, I decide to leave him to take bus, let just say that it's a kind oh revenge for stopping me seeing my angel this morning.. Hwahahahahahahhaaa.. Take that Taemin.

As I arrive at school, I still have half hour before the bell ring. So why not visiting, my, yes my as M and Y, Jinki hyung? When I take a peak to his class, my eyes as if want to escape from its place. Oh dear God please tell me I'm just imagining things!!!!! There I see my Jinki hyung sits, as beautiful as ever of course, but this dangerous erted creatures hovering over him, to the extend circling their hand over my Jinki's shoulder, and touching his body!!!!! Oh no!!! They are not doing it to my Jinki!!! See???? That's why I said that MY Jinki needs protection from that beast!!! There I see the Busan kids Yonghwa and Wooyoung, teeth monster Taecyeon, the mad joker Junhyung, and the devil king Kyuhyun!!!! Ohh!! They are so not gonna alive outof this school!! I'm so gonna hunt them down, one by one,...

(Well, here is actually what happen in the class. The class III-3 is having a math quiz in the first hour. As two of the smartest student in math in this class are Jinki and Kyuhyun, some of the students try to learn from them, which causes the class becomes so noisy. Because of Jinki's voice is not as loud as the noise, people around him try to catch his words by getting as close to him as possible. But Minho seems to get it wrong. Well, who can blame someone who is in love, right? Especially it is our beloved stalker, Minho. Hehehehhee)

And who the hell dare to tap my shoulder in the middle of my plotting? I try to ignore it. But it that person is so persistent and even putting their hand on me. Aish!!!

"Yah!!!! WHAT THE HELL.. Oh Siwon hyung, what are you doing here?"

"Minho yah.. Didn't you hear the bell ring 5 minute a go? And what did I tell you about calling me hyung?! I may be your cousin but I'm the teacher here!!"

I scratch my head and grinning. But after remembering why I'm here at the first time, I turn to my serious side. I have a brilliant idea.

"Hyung, I mean, Mr. Choi. You don't forget that I'm the one who helped you to get Yesung hyung, right?"

Siwon hyung looks suspiciously at me, before he nods.

"Why don't you return your favor now?"

I pull him toward me and whisper my plan to him. As I see his eyes get wider, I smirk victoriously. He shakes his head repeatedly.

"Andwe!! Yah, Minho!! Do you forget that I'm a teacher here? It's impossible for me to do such a thing!!"

"Well, either you do that, or I doubt that Yesung hyung will allow you to go home after he find the nurse outfit you hide under the bed."

"You, evil bas..."

"Ahh.. Mr. Choi, why aren't you coming in? The class is ready. Hei Minho. What are you doing here?"

My cheeks redden in a flash as I see the dream of my life stand in front of me. He says something about me being cute before pinching my left cheek. I can't compose myself except touching my left cheek and let my mouth open. But thanks for Siwon hyung who suddenly clearig his throat loudly, so I snap out of my thought. I inhale a deep breath before convincing myself to say it. It's now or never!!

"Minho yah, I as a teacher, command you to..."

"Siwon hyung, shut up."

Siwon hyung stops immediatelyas he opens and closes his mouth repeatedly. Serve him right!! Now, where were we? Ahh.. I look at Jinki hyung who is smiling to me.

"Hyung, do you want to eat lunch with me? I bring chicken.."

Jinki hyung's eyes is sparkling as he hears chicken. He is grinning to me.

"Sure!! I'll tell Minnie and Hyukkie hyung..."

"I mean only both of us hyung, without your cousins."

I look down at my shoes, while praying he will accept it. Siwon hyung, who for once do the right thing, by leaving us alone, and go in to the class as he is telling me to hurry finish my business. I still don't dare to look up to Jinki hyung.

"So, is it a date then?"

I immediately look up and blinking my eyes repeatedly. I can't say anything even though I really want to say 'Yes, it is a date!' I see Jinki hyung takes a step closer to me. The next thing he does make me flying to the seventh cloud. He grinning at me, before he stands on his toes and kiss my right cheek and whispering to my ear..

"See you at lunch, then?"

Then Jinki hyung is back to his class leaving me dumbfounded in the middle of the class. I try to compose my mind, when suddenly Siwon hyung stands in front of me.

"Minho yah, go back to yoour class now. Minho yah?? Minho?? Are you okay?"

"YES!!! DIDN'T YOU SEE IT HYUNG?! HE KISASDFGHJKK!!!!!"

Siwon hyung kicks my foot!! Damn it hurts!!

"Pabo!! It's school!! Now go back to your class or I will givee you lunch detention."

"Oh you're definitely not going to do that hyung, you know that. And don't forget the thing I asked you before, hyung.. Byee.."

And then, I'm skipping my way to my class. Yes, skipping happily. I pass Taemin and Eunhyuk hyung's class to see them in their serious faces. Hmm? What happen? Well, it's none of my business, by the way. Ahh.. Today is gonna be a good day.. Hehehehhee...

Now, the thing that has to be done is calling the delivery service to send a bucket of chicken here, and ask Dongwoon, the student guard today, to take it for me.. Perfect!!

----------------------------

Jinki's POV:

I can't keep my face from smiling, as I recall what happened in front of the class. I know that I was being a flirt. Blame my cousins, it's all their fault. Seems that their attitude is rubbing off on me. It will be a big lie if I say I'm not attracted to Minho. Well, he is handsome, gorgeous, and all. It's true that my heart's still hurting, but I hope with Minho's presence, it will heal in time. I waited for him to confront me, but he didn't say anything but stalking me. It's fascinating me. But I won't make the first move. He has to brave enough to do it, as he is the one who likes me first. And when he asked me to have lunch with him later, of course I say yes. My thought is disturbed by Mr. Choi's voice.

"Okay guys. As I said last week, we will have the quiz today. But before that, ehem... Jinki yah, can you move your chair here beside me?"

"Ehh? Why? Is something wrong, Mr. Choi?"

"Nothing.. I just.. Ahh.. I want to do the correction immediately after this class. And knowing you, you will finish this quiz in a blink and I hope you can help me."

"But Kyuhyun hyung is faster and he is the first rank, while I'm only the second..."

I haven't finished my sentence when Kyuhyun cut in.

"I'm not doing it, Jinki yaah.. I'm too lazy. Beside, there is this game I wanna finish later."

I roll my eyes, then couldn't help but agree to Mr. Choi's request. Somehow I have this feeling that I knoww why Mr. Choi is saying that. As I shake my head repeatedly, I smile. It seems that Minho has his way too this class without him being here. Cute..

------------------------------

Normal POV:

Under one of the tree behind in the school garden, we can see two people are sitting and enjoying their lunch. One of them, the one with glasses, devours the chicken as if it is the most delicious thing in the world, as the other one, the tallest of the two, looks at the other dreamily.

"Minho yah, why are you not eating? Come on, taste it. It's delicious."

Jinki offers the drums stick to Minho. Well, actually he only gives it to Minho so he can take it. He doesn't predict when Minho bites the chicken without taking it from Jinki's hand. Jinki immediately chuckles and his face beams with smile.

"Aigooo.. Uri aegi is so cute. Here.. Take another bite."

If it is possible, Minho' cheeks is reddening more as he takes another bite from Jinki's offer.

"Umm.. Thanks hyung.."

"Hahahahahhaa.. You're so cute!! How come we never send more time together before?"

"Well, just ask your devil cousin known as Lee Hyukjae who always manage to block my attempts to ask you out.. Ehh.. I mean..."

Jinki only smiles at Minho's word. On the other hand, Minho, who accidentally spilling his attraction straightly to his angel can only scratch his hair and avoids Jinki's stare.

"Sooo.. Are you saying you've been trying to ask me out since a long time?"

"Well, you see.. Ahh.. Yes.. Actually I've been trying it since the first time I met you hyung."

Minho gulps as he bravely looks at Jinki's eyes. He promised to himself that today he will confess to Jinki!! No matter what. Jinki who is smiling at him, actually knows what Minho is trying to say. Actually, he is kinda waiting for this time to come.

"Jinki hyung.."

"Yes, Minho ya??"

" I know that we haven't spent much time together. But I've been in love with you since forever. Would you like to be my..."

"Onew yaah..."

Both of Jinki and Minho snap at the sound and look at the person who is standing in front of them. Minho looks at the man confusedly as he doesn't know who he is. Jinki's eyes widen and his breath is hitching. He is trembling.

"Onew yah.. I'm back.."

"Jonghyun...."

-----------------------------

A/N:

Tararararararraaaa... My second update in less than a week. Wohoo.. I love holiday.. As I promised you, here is the Onho's scene.. Tarararararararaaa.. Well, even though it is disturbed by Jonghyun.

Sooooo.. Tell me, how is it? Good? Bad? If there is something you don't understand or maybe you just want to fill up the comment space, just do as you please.. Hehehehhee..

Next chapter is gonna be a twist.. You'll be surprised when you read it.. Hehehehehheee..

Thanks for the readers, commentaries, and the subscribers.. Hope you like this chapter.. I don't know why, but it feels like I'm giving a speech on an oscar or something.. -.-

ONEW FTW!!!!!!! XD