The Battle of This Century

Out of Gayness and Reputation

Minho's POV:

I look at the paper in front of me, with full determination. Hell, I didn't even answer my brother when I came storming into the house after a looong tiring school day!!!! I grab the nearest pen and start writing.

OPERATION OF THE MONTH!!!

PROTECT MY BELOVED JINKI FROM A CERTAIN HYBRID!!!!!!

Enemy: A kind of hybrid, a puppysaur, new species in the town.

Status: Very dangerous!!!!!

Weapon: Puppy eyes, Dino face (isn't it obvious?!)

Threat: Stealing my soon-to-be-boyfriend Jinki hyung

I'm looking at the paper, satisfied. Then the next thing to do is to find a tape and put it on my wall. My mind drift to what happened today's lunch..

Flashback:

"Jonghyun?"

I feel something's wrong with Jinki hyung's condition. He is trembling. There's a terror in his eyes. As he stands up, he takes a step back, away from this stranger. I stand up. What happen here? I decide to hate the new comer!! Never in my whole time knowing Jinki hyung in this kind of state. And what is this person? Is he even human? His face looks like mix between a puppy and dinosaur. Ahh!! Maybe he is a hybrid. I snap out of my thought as I feel a tug on the back of my shirt. I instantly step in front of Jinki hyung, blocking him from this hybrid. I give the new guy the meanest glare I've ever had. His eyes twitch seeing me.

"Who are you?"

I can feel Jinki hyung's body flinch as he hears that hybrid's voice. Okay!! I start to panic!! Who the hell is this creature in front of me that has a great that great influence to the point making my Jinki flinch?! Suddenly I remember something. This puppysaur just disturbed my confession time!!! And how dare he asks my name?! Doesn't he know me? Is he a new student?

"I should be the one asking you that. Who are you?"

"I don't know why I should tell you, frog boy. I have something to say with Jinki. Can you just leave us alone?"

My eyes twitch hearing the name he called me with. My fist is ready anytime to fly toward that face. But when I feel Jinki hyung's palm enveloping my fist, I relax.

"Come on Minho, let's go. I need to return some books to the library."

"Are you running away from me, Onew?"

The boy steps closer. I immediately push him back. He flashes his eyes to me with a dangerous glints. To hell I would scare by that. After all I'm taller than him, and I believe I'm stronger.

"Back off puppysaur!!"

"What did you call me, frog boy?"

"Are you deaf? I called you puppysaur as in puppy and dinosaur. And what are you? A hybrid?"

"You!!!!"

As that raises his fist, the bell rings. I can feel Jinki hyung tries to pull me away.

"What happen here? I thought I clearly said to you to not come any closer to Jinki. Was my word not clear enough?"

The three of us look to the source of the voice and find Taemin stands not too far from us.

End of flashback.

After that, Taemin told me to take Jinki hyung to his class, which of course I did with no hesitant. I don't know what exactly happened between Jinki hyung and that creature. And I'm going to find out!!! No one is allowed to make Jinki hyung to put that. Kind of expression on his face!!!! Suddenly my thought is cut by a ring from my phone.

From: My bunny hyung

Hey.. Wanna grab a cup of coffee with me tonight?

Normal POV:

Minseok almost jumps out of the sofa when he hears a loud noise from the second floor, which is followed by a loud crash on the stairs. Minseok eyes are getting bigger. He anticipates the worst. Maybe some thieves manage to break into the house!!!!! Oh my God!!! He immediately grabs the nearest thing to defend himself (which is a remote control) and gets ready as the noise is getting nearer. In only a blink of his eyes, he is up in the air, trapped in no other than his younger brother hands, while Minho turns around singing a happy tune.

"A date with Jinki tonight.. A date with Jinki tonight."

And the only thing that Minseok could do is blinking his eye lashes as his body is swinging in the air.

-------------------------

A/N:

New chapter!!!!! A (very short) chapter... Lame title.. Not the best one.. Sorry guys, if this chapter fail you (go hide in my closet).. I'm gonna make it up one way or another.. So, comment please? That's how I know what are you guys thinking about this chapter..

And yay me!!!!!!!! There are 153 subscribers for all of my fanfics and 79 of those are subscribing this story!!!!!! Waw guys.. WOWw!!!!! Thank you... At least there's a happy thing happens in my life.. :)

Things don't go smoothly for me these days.. Too much pressure from both mental and body.. I'm gonna try hardest to write the next chapter!!!!! See u soon!!!

ONEW FTW!!!! XD