Everyone has a secret (Jinki's version)

Out of Gayness and Reputation

I have a big secret that I would like to keep it by myself. A big secret that's really different with myself in school. It's not that I'm ashamed of this secret. I just think it will be too troublesome if that secret's spread in school.

 

The secret is..................

 

I love clubbing.

 

I love the sounds of hard music in the air. I love the feeling of dancing out to the loud beat in the air. I love the darkness in the club and how I could move my body freely. It's my own world where I can express myself. I don't come there to hook up. The one and only relationship I had, was started with this hook up thing. And it ended badly. Now I only want to enjoy myself. Enjoy this freedom. I'm quite aware of myself. I know that I can be pretty hot if I put some effort. Why do I choose to be a nerd? I need a good mark. I want to study aboard, find new experiences. I've seen how the popularity affect my cousins' day. It's hard to find peace when there will be some girls (and boys) following you around. I won't get enough time to study. It's not hard to understand why people love Hyukkie hyung and Taeminnie. Both of them have this bright personality. Both of them are great dancer. They even got a scholarship in this art school in US. The same school that has always been my dy destination, PPAS, Professional Performing Art School in NY. This school has produced numerous famous people, such as Britney Spears, Alicia Keys, and many more. Different from them, I want to go there to pursue my dream of being a singer.

 

My passion is singing. Everyone in my family know this. I know that now you must be confuse. What the heck is the connection between good grade and singing? Nothing, in my opinion. It just my appa actually doesn't agree with me. He always hope I can continue his business. There was once a big fight between me and my appa which lead me to run away from home. I went to this club and enjoyed the night. I was drunker than the usual. When I woke up in the morning, the first thing I saw was a mop of brunette hair laying beside me.

 

Flashback:

 

"Aaaaaaakkkkhh!!!!!! Who are you?!?!?! Where am I?!?!"

 

Jinki pushed himself away from the figure. Bad move. He fell off of the bed taking all the bedsheet with him. The lack of materials on the bed revealed more of the figure's body. Jinki, after struggling and fighting the bedsheet off of his body, looked up when he heard the figure chuckled.

 

"Hehehehee.. What an amusing sight in the morning. Are you trying to kill my bedsheet or what?"

 

"Kyaaaaaa!!!! What are you doing without your clothes on?!?!"

 

------------

 

After a long shout from Jinki, who refused to hear anything from the figure, Jinki finally sat on the bed, tried to remember what had happened last night. His didn't hurt, so it was safe to say they hadn't had last night. But from the mirror he was looking at, there were several hickeys adore his neck to his upper chest. He traced the hickeys with his finger, when the door'ks opened.

 

"Here I am. With my clothes on. Happy? Please don't tell me you're gonna shout again. You know that it's waaaaay to ear...... Hey!! Why haven't you wear your shirt on?"

 

Without he realized, Jinki checked the boy out. He just saw how attractive the boy was with his strong jaw line. y. Jinki who heard the boy's rambling stopped, stood up immediately and tried to find his t-shirt. 'TRIED' was the key word. After 10 minutes failed to find it, he stopped to look at the boy.

 

"Where the hell is my shirt? You don't hide it, do you?"

 

"Come on Jinks. I'm not that evil. Ohh.. I remember! I kinda ripped it in half last night."

 

Jinki's face reddened after hearing the boy's words. But he looked at the boy with a confused look.

 

"You know me? How do you know my name? What did happen last night? Ahh.. Can you lend me a t-shirt?"

 

After muttering some words, the boy walked toward Jinki. Jinki flinched when the boy walked pass him and open a cabinet to take a t-shirt. He passed it to Jinki.

 

"You really don't remember anything?"

 

Jinki, who was finally fully clothed, shook his head, pouting. Pink. The boy gave him a pink t-shirt.

 

"Remember my name? I'm Jonghyun. Or Jjongie, if it according to your scream last night. You should've remembered it, when you screamed it repeatedly."

 

Jinki's eyes twitched. Blushed formed on his cheek. He tried to see anything but the so-called Jonghyun boy. He was sure he didn't feel any -shore. But what's with that boy statement? Jinki was deeply in thought to realize Jonghyun looked at him with smile.

 

"Hehhehehee.. Cute.."

 

"What?"

 

"You're cute when you're flushing like that, Onew."

 

"Heh? What did you just call me?"

 

"Onew. Anyway, to safe your pretty head from too much thinking, we didn't go at it all the way.. We would be if you're not fell asleep in the middle.."

 

Jinki looked astonished to Jonghyun. That was the first time he saw Jonghyun's smile. His heart stopped awhile before it went so fast. After that morning's conversation, Jinki and Jonghyun got really close. Jinki told Jonghyun what had happened with him and his father and Jonghyun said he would let Jinki to stay at his place for only 3 days and he had to go back to his house and settled things with his dad. The last day Jinki stayed at Jonghyun place, they decided to had a sort of farewell party. That was the time everything change.

 

"Jinks.. You better fill me in tomorrow night. I wanna know how is it going with your father."

 

"Hmmm.. Why did you call me Onew?"

 

Jonghyun was stunned with my random question. He smiled sheepishly.

 

"You're soft. Everything about you. Your voice, your skins, your personality, anything.."

 

Jinki was blushing. Despite his carefree attitude, Jonghyun always cared about Jinki. The second night he stayed at Jonghyun's place, he realized that he fell for him. He didn't want to be the pathetic person who tried to deny of being gay. He didn't have any problem of being gay. He just felt afraid about Joghyun's reaction. It had been awhile since he had a friend this good. All of his friends before were somehow had gone after being scared his lovely cousins. No offense. But sometimes, both of his cousins were such possessive brothers toward him. When he was at Jonghyun's house, both of his cousins called him in every 10 minutes trying to convincing him to go back. He had to turned off his phone to block his annoyance. He fet great about his cousins intention. But he still had a feeling to sort out. He had a lot to think. He didn't want to drive Jonghyun away because of this feeling. That was why he didn't intend to confess.

 

"Jinks.. Hey.. Onew.. Onew?? Yah, Jinki you better not drift off while you're having a conversation with me!!"

 

Jonghyun shouted at a dazed looking Jinki. Jinki snapped at it and grinned foolishly toward Jonghyun.

 

"Hehehehehhee.. Sorry Jjong.."

 

"It's getting late. Come on. Let's sleep."

 

Jinki stood up from the floor and started to gather the plates they had used for dinner. He felt disappointed to know that tomorrow he had to go back. He wouldn't be here helping Jonghyun's dinner anymore. He just hoped they could keep in touch. What Jinki didn't realized was the longing look Jonghyun had been giving toward him this last three days.

 

Actually, Jonghyun had known him for about two months. He had been in his usual club, enjoying the night, when he had seen Jinki coming into the club. Since then, Jinki had always been plastering his mind. He had tried to get close to him. But after seeing the condition, Jonghyun had realized that he only wanted to dance not hook up. Every night Jonghyun only looked at him longingly. Heechul, the chinese bartender's boyfriend, which he safely said as his bestfriend, called him a coward. He thought Jonghyun's such a fool for not confessing, seeing so many men and women had tried to get a little piece of his Jinki. Yeah.. His Jinki. Hanggeng, Heechul's boyfriend, had told him Jinki's name. He had gotten it yesterday when he decided to have a chat with Jinki. Well, no Heechul at that time of course. He won't ever let Hangeng to hold a conversation more than 10 minutes with anyone beside him. Heechul's such a possessive bastard. He finally had a courage one night when Jinki came straight to the bar instead of the dance floor and ordered more whiskey than the usual. Yes, Jonghyun had taken a note of Jinki's habit. It had always been dance floor - 5 minutes drink - dance floor - sitting for 10 minutes - dance floor. But that night was different. He encouraged himself to talk to Jinki and thanks heaven the situation turned out great. Now he had gather all of his bravery and decided to confess before Jinki got back to his house. The last three days had been the best day of his life. And he hoped to keep that feeling forever.

 

"Jinki"

 

"Yeah?"

 

Jinki surprised when Jonghyun called his namem I had never been his name. It had always Jinks, Onew, babe (his cheek reddened everytime Jonghyun called him this), or dubu.

 

" I need to tell you something. But promise me. After what I'm gonna say to you, we will always be a good friend."

 

"..."

 

"Jinki, actually I had known you for two months. But I hadn't had any courage to pursue you. And now while you're here, I won't let this opportunity to go waste."

 

Jinki gulped.

 

"Jjong...."

 

"Jinki, would you like to be mine? Be my boyfriend?"

 

-------------------------

End of Flashback

-------------------------

 

That was the first time I had a boyfriend. We had a great time together. The day after his confession, I settled things down with my father. In the end, he agreed to let me pursuing my dream as long as I got the best score in school. That's easy. I've always been the best student in my school whether I study or not. Jonghyun and I had a great relationship. But I didn't tell anyone about this. Taemin and Eunhyuk hyung pushed me to tell him who Jonghyun was. I told them Jonghyun was my bestfriend. They tried to get more information straightly from Jonghyun, but he also said the same. Actually, the time I had said to keep this relationship in secret, Jonghyun had been cold toward me, accusing me of being ashamed of our relationship. That was our first fight. But after settling the problem down and Jonghyun understood my fear of my family, we were back being lovey dovey. We were so intimate at night and so friendly in the morning when we went out with my cousins. Taemin and Eunhyuk hyung always seems to know when and where we went and popped out of nowhere to join us. But that's okay. As long as we still had our own heaven at night, it's okay. It was the best nine months of my life until one day everything changed.

 

I didn't get any contact from Jonghyun. When I went to his apartment, it was locked. What surprised me more was the landlady said that Jonghyun had left last night and gave back the key to her. Stil not believing heer word, I checked the club. There I found Heechul hyung and Hangeng hyung. Heechul hyung said that he knew nothing while Hangeng hyung tried to avoid my eyes at all cost. I was so depressed. I wasn't being myself for the whole week. Taemin kept me company all the time and staying over for the week. Eunhyuk hyung was there too but he always exhaled a big breath then looked at me, then hug me. The only persons who knew about our relationship were Heechul hyung and Hangeng hyung. Both of them broke up two months later. Hangeng hyung was back to China and Heechul hyung was MIA. I received a letter from Hangeng hyung which only said 'I'm sorry for not being able to tell you.'

 

Now, a year has passed. I would be lying if I say I don't miss Jonghyun. Now I'm in my last year. One more year to pass before I'm free to chase my dream with my cousins. The same dream that I shared with Jonghyun. I still remember his beautiful voice. I recorded it. He wrote a song and both of us recorded it together. I always listen to it when I come to bed. Now, it leave a year to study at that school. Because of something, Eunhyuk hyung went to London for the whole 8 months. That's why now he is in the same class as mine. When I ask him about it, he refuses to tell me and says it's not the right time to know. I rarely think about Jonghyun lately. But he is still here. I still don't know what's the reason he left. Everytime I say something about Jonghyun, Taemin's face will go sour and said he doesn't like Jonghyun and we better not talk about it anymore. Lately I realize something. A friend of my cousins, Minho, seems to act strange around me. I find it cute. Taemin bluntly told me one da that Minho has a big crush on me. At first I don't realize it. Minho, the most popular boy in school, like me? But after I give more attention about it, I know that it's true. The infamous Choi Minho falls for the nerd me. I don't know that he sort of a stalker type. I find it amusing. Well, creepy at first, but it becomes more and more amusing. I wonder what's gonna happen after this..

 

"Jinki hyung, you're okay?"

 

I look at the person beside me. Now, we are on our way to the library. The teacher gave us a project and we have to submit it tomorrow. Me and my partner, Jeongmin, decided to start right away to save some free time later.

 

"I'm okay Jeongmin-ah.. Let's go. We better finish this paper sooner. My head's hurt from reading this so called book.."

 

"Hahahahahahhaaa. Hyung, it's kinda weird to hear things like that from someone who has been the top studentfor the whole three years.."

 

"You better admit it Jeong, this book is as tick as pillow. the different is this book is hard as hell while my pillow as soft as ever.. hehehehheee..."

 

"Aigoo hyung... You're sooo cute... Auuucchhhhh!!!!!"

 

I look at Jeongmin who suddenly rub the back of his head.

 

"What's wrong dongsaeng?"

 

"I dunno. I think someone just threw this stone at my head. What are they problem?"

 

He is eyeing the said stone he just picked up from the floor, in his hand. He looks around, trying to find the culprit. so do I. after scanning the area for awhile, something catches my sight. There, behind the shelf, a mop of ash brown hair could be seen from behind it. Minho. I chuckle. He surely a weird stalker...

--------------------------------------------

Tadaaaaaaaaaaa...

I'm baaaaaaack.. Anyone miss me?

 

Hehehehehhee..

Sorry for the late update..

I have to finish my thesis proposal as fast as possible ad it's killing me!!!

Well.. This story turns out to have more plot in it..

As you see, this chapter is about Jinki's version.. Just wait for another version to come..

Thanks for my friend who gave me this idea..

 

Uppsss..

Too much spoiler..

Hope you enjoy it...

 

And wow!!!! I never imagine to get these many subscribers....

And for all of the commenters I do appreciate every opinion you gave..

And also the silent readers... Hope you like this story.......

Thanks for they who support me... Love you guys.. You Rock!!!!

 

 

Onew FTW!!!!!!!