Minho's den

Out of Gayness and Reputation

"Minho, what are you wearing? Someone is getting married?"

Minseok is eyeing Minho's figure as he 'finally' get out of his room after two hours long making some weird sound inside. There he is. Standing with all of his glory, in a tuxedo. A white tuxedo. Complete with its bow tie. And a red rose on the pocket.

"Ahh, hyung.. How do I look?"

"Like a groom. You're not getting married without telling me, do you?"

Minho's big doe eyes turning into all dreamy and such after hearing Minseok's words.

"I would love to, hyung.. Too bad, today is just a date.."

"A date. A freaking date and you're wearing a tuxedo. Mind to tell me what will you wear for your wedding?"

"Why? Is it too much? I just want to look good."

Minseok lets out a long sigh before dragging Minho to his room.

"Really, dongsaeng? Looking good? You're likely to scare the hell out of the adorable Jinki."

"What? Adorable?!"

"Why? He surely is adorable. Well, adorkable, to be exact. Hehehehee.."

That is how Choi brothers spend their evening. Planning out a perfect date for Minho and Jinki. Minseok forcefully makes Minho to strip down to his boxer and shove a dark blue one-size-too-small skinny jeans, a brown t-shirt with a printed rock band picture on the front, and a black leather jacket. Ignoring his brother protest, Minseok push Minho down to the seat in front off the mirror and look at him piercingly.

"Stay. Move one finger, trust me. I'll ruin your date."

Minho gulps hearing his brother threatening words and chooses to agree to whatever he ups to. One hour later, Minho once again standing in the middle of the livingroom, in front of a big mirror, looking at his reflection.

"Hmm.. I look good. But I still prefer my previous costume."

"You look good. We have a good gene to look good. And I also prefer your previous costume. But as your wedding costume."

"Yeah, whatever hyung.."

"Now go get Jinki as my brother-in-law!!! You better not waste my time and win his heart tonight."

"Will do, hyung.. Will do."

--------------------------------

Jinki's POV:

Why does he have to go back now? After I manage to repair a small part of my broken heart? And what does Taemin have to do with all of this? What do his words mean? I can't think straight. I need to talk to someone. Usually, I'll go straight to Taemin if I need someone to talk to. But Taemin now is off of the option, as he is the one that I would like to talk about. Eunhyuk hyung cannot be contacted. Minho. He is the only one that I can turn around to. I know he will be able to calm me. After all, he is the one that manage to come into my heart lately. Do I fall in love with him? Then what should I do about Jonghyun? Why does he have too come back? No!! I have nothing to do with him!!! I don't want to have anything to do with him. Not after everything and nothing.

"Jinki, baby? Minho is here.."

"Nee ummaa.. Can you tell him to wait for a moment? I'll be down in a minute.."

I immediately take my phone and wallet and go down the stair. In the middle of the stair, I can see Minho is sitting in the livingroom, talking to umma. I admit that Minho looks so gorgeous tonight. Well, he basically looks gorgeous all the time.

"Hey Minho.."

"Jinki baby.. Look at what Minho bring for umma? Isn't he sweet?"

"Ahh Mrs. Lee..."

"Hyoyeon.. Just call me aunt Hyeon..."

"Nee aunt Hyeon.."

I snicker at Minho's awkward situation. There in the table I see a bucket of white lily. He is so sweet. I decide to more.

"For my mother? What about me? I thought we're gonna go dating tonight."

"Ah.. Uh.. Hyuung.. I.."

Minho scratches his head in panic when he sees my pout. Me and umma laugh at him. I immediately pull him toward the door and say bye to umma.

"Where are we going? Have any idea?"

-------------------------------

Minho's POV:

OMG!!!!! Finally the time has come!!!! There, sits in front of me, my soon-to-be mother in law!!! And as I look up from our conversation, I can see Jinki hyung walking down the stairs. Does this how the boys feel when they pick up their prom night partner? Does their heart beat as fast as me? Jinki hyung looks nothing but perfect. He is casually perfect. The way he smiles, talks, everything. Tonight is the night!!! He ushers us outside and asking where we will be going. I look at him. He only wears a grey t-shirt with some graphic on it and a black skinny jean and also his glasses.

"Minho, you're starring."

"Omo!!! Mianhe hyung... I don't mean to make you uncomfortable."

"Naaah... I'm kinda used to. You do it everyday at school."

I'm dead at the spot. How could he say something like that with smile? Does he hate it? Or what? I don't know what to do right now. The air is so awkward. Aish, I'm so stupid. I have to change my further stalking plan so he won't notice me that easily!!!

"Ahh... Sorry Minho yah... I kinda have this ability to turn the air colder with my words."

"No, hyung... It's okay. It was just so sudden and caught me on surprise."

"Ahh... Okay..."

I mentally slap myself. How could I say something like that?! Both of us now stand beside my car. I immediately open the door for him. As we drive, the air becomes less awkward. After driving for 15 minutes, we arrive at a cafe named Lucifer's Den. It's a cozy place. I love it here. They serve the best coffee in town.

"It's a nice place... Are you a regular here Minho?"

"Yeah.. This is the place where I go to if I want to relax."

I choose a seat in the basement. We chat for awhile as we are looking at the menu.

"Minho? It's a surprise to see you here with someone. You usually here by yourself."

Both of us look up at the voice. There stands beside our table is Key, a waiter of the cafe and he has been a good friend of Minho for awhile.

"Ah.. Key.. This is Jinki hyung. Hyung, this is Key, the waiter here."

"Annyeonghaseo.. I'm Jinki."

"Hey.. Ahh.. It's you, who Minho always talks about. You know what? I think I'm gonna ask some compensation from him. He talks waaaaaaaaaay too much about you, I almost get my ears burst!!!"

"K.. Key!!! Yaaah!!!"

This boy!!!! Aaaarrrrggghhh... This boy is gonna be the death of me!!!!

"Really?? Hmmm... I hope he tells a good thing about me."

"Good thing? Oh boy, you don't know what he hmmmp.. Hmmmpppp!!!!!"

That's it. I stand up and close Key's mouth.

"Why don't you just do your job, Kibummie, then I will tell my cousin to accompany me here tomorrow."

My words manage to make him quiet. Yes, he likes my cousin, Siwon hyung. I don't know how he knows that Siwon, the raising model is a cousin of mine. But one day he just pop out of nowhere, demanding me to take Siwon hyung here.

"I'm at your full service, sir. What can I help you tonight?"

Jinki hyung laughs at Key's sudden exchange. And I couldn't help but laugh with him. After we give our order (a hot chocolate for me and a cappuccino for Jinki hyung), Key (finally) leaves us. I look at Jinki hyung who observing around with his eyes. He looks so excited. There's a gleam on his eyes that makes him looks younger than his age. Then I catch something. He is shuddering. I immediately stand up and open my jacket. He looks at me confused.

"Hyung, why do you use a thin outfit tonight? You should've bring your jacket."

I put my jacket on Jinki hyung's body, so he won't feel cold anymore. His cheeks are adored with red hues.

"Ahh.. Thank you, Minho yaah.. I think, I was too excited so I forgot to bring my jacket."

We as we wait for our drink, we talk to each other. I'm so proud of myself because I manage to not jump on him everytime Jinki hyung flashes a beautiful smile of him to me. Only me. Ahh.. This is what I call as heaven. Jinki hyung, sits beside me, and smiles only to me.

-------------------------------

Jinki's POV:

It's a good night. I enjoy every second of it. And what makes me feel more happy is I don't even think about 'him' even a bit. Maybe Minho is the one that I need. Jounghyun's comeback has nothing to do with me. What we had is a past. And he was the one who decided to end it, whatever his reason is.

"Where's Minho?"

I look up to find the previous waiter, Key, stands beside me.

"Ahh.. He said that he left his wallet in the car. He is taking it now."

For a minute, both of us keep silent. And once again the air is so awkward. Key suddenly takes Minho seat and looks att me with his feline eyes.

"He likes you."

I'm so taken aback by Key's words. He sounds so serious.

"He likes you very much. And according to my observation, you do know that he likes you."

"Yes, I do know it."

"What's your intention? If you only take him as a sport, then don't."

I can only blink my eyes at Key's words. Ahh.. He really cares for his friend. And what I learn from Key tonight, he is so straightforward.

"Wow... You're so straightforward."

"I'm waiting for an answer."

"My intention? It's to know whether he is the one for me or not. I was hurt enough in the past that I have to make sure he won't do that to me."

I don't know what makes me feel so open to the boy. Key has this aura that makes me comfortable. An aura like an umma. Key is trying to say something back when Minho is coming.

"Yaaah... What are you doing here? Shuuh.. Shuuuh.."

"Omo!!! Did you just shuh-ing me? Huh?"

I smile at their attitude. Both off them surely have a good relationship. Key once again flees from our spot leaving both of us alone. I look at Minho, who still standing and inhale along breath what is he trying to do? He suddenly sits in front of me, a knee down to the floor.

"Jinki hyung, I know that this is only our second time being alone together. But, as you know, I always look at you from afar. And I think I take enough time to waste. I don't know why can't I gather my courage to talk to you."

"Minho..."

I gulp seeing Minho there. Is he gonna do what I think he is gonna do? Then Minho takes something from his back. A red rose.

"Jinki hyung... Would you be my boyfriend?"

---------------------------------

A/N:

Onho tiiiiiiime..... Ahhh.. It's so hard to write the scene. And I'm bad at it.. Tell me what do you think. Is it too fast? Do I rush things? Do you like it? Hate it? Aaahh.. I'm so anxious thinking how well you'd like this chapter. It's my first attempt to write a date scene.. Hope you like it..

And yay!!! Key the Diva is here!!!! I promise he will have more scene later. In fact, he will be a very important character for our dubu leader here.. Just wait patiently okay..

ONEW FTW!!!!! XD