The Three Musketeers

Out of Gayness and Reputation

Name: Choi Minho

: Male

Age: 20

Occupation: College student, Lee Jinki's soon-to-be-husband

Hobby(ies): taking picture (of Jinki), walking around (stalking Jinki), thinking (about Jinki), doing any fun thing (fun thing means Jinki-related thing)

What do you think about this camping: The best!! I can see Jinki here everyday!!

Do you have any suggestion for this camping: You should give me a tent next to Jinki, you know..

--------------------

 

"Minho you're sick!! Don't tell me you're gonna give back your questionnaire with that kind of answer!" Eunhyuk looks at Minho horrifiedly. It brings Taemin, who sits at the opposite side of Eunhyuk and Minho stands up and takes a peek on Minho's paper.

 

"Hahahahahahhaaa.. Hyung. Why don't you just try and submit that paper? I wonder how people will react." Taemin giggles. He knows about his hyung's obsession over one of the senior, Lee Jinki, who is also his cousin. Minho always begs Taemin to take him when Taemin visits Jinki. But Eunhyuk always oppose this idea, saying something about kidnapping and Jinki's innocent in danger. Taemin, Jinki, and Eunhyuk are cousins. They go to the same college. Jinki is the older and a nerd one. While Eunhyuk (his real name is Hyukjae. But he refuses to be called by it because it's the same name as a comedian) and Taemin are a part of those called famous student. Both of them and Lee Donghae, a friend (ehemm lover) of Eunhyuk, form a dance group. Minho comes to the picture as their childhood friend. Minho, Taemin, and Eunhyuk have been friends since long.

 

"Yah Minnie.. Don't give off weird idea to that stalker! We don't know what will he do with his crazy obsessed mind!" Eunhyuk glares at Taemin. But the one who cause the noise seems doesn't pay any attention. Minho, the oh-so-called-adonis boy keeps his gaze on Jinki, who sits two rows from his table. We can see how his eyes glimpse with flower and a smile adores his face.

 

Today is the last day of Insectacia Camping, a get together for they who love insect. The participants are asked to fill the questionnaire. When Minho heard that Jinki would go, he forced Taemin to accomppany him. Firstly, Minho didn't want to invite Eunhyuk because Eunhyuk seemed to oppose the idea of him courting Jinki. But too bad, his plan failed when the day before camping, Eunhyuk emerged into Taemin's room, where Minho helped Taemin packing. Eunhyuk furiously declared that he would join them to protect his dearly cousin, Lee Jinki.

 

They arrived at the site late because of Donghae, who insisted to come but in the end his family didn't allow him to go because he had to clean up his mess (Donghae called as the newest communication satellite to call alien) in his house's roof. When they arrive there, it was already near midnight and most of the participants already slept inside their tent. Much of Minho's disappointment, their tent was at the end of the row, which was way to far from Jinki's tent. Minho oh so gonna get Donghae's back for ruining his plan, taking picture of Jinki's sleeping figure.

 

The second day, Minho almost pushed one of the boy who brushed off a leaf on Jinki's hair, down the hills if Eunhyuk and Taemin didn't tackle him to the ground. Jinki looked back and surprised to see his 2 cousins and their bestfriend laying uncomfortably on the ground. Jinki then helped his cousins before finally he gave his hand to Minho to help him stand up. Minho didn't let go Jinki's hand for the next two minutes before Eunhyuk cut the connection by pulling Jinki into a hug. ("Jinki yaaaah!!! I miss you soooo!!! Why didn't you ask this hyung to come with you here??") The boy who almost met his death, Ryeowook, MIA until his tentmate (tentmate for tent as roommate for room. Got it?) found him shivering inside thetent saying he had seen a devil with frog eyes haunting him.

 

In the morning of the last day, Minho dumped his glass filled with milk (banana milk actually. Taemin asked Minho to take one for him while Minho take his breakfast.) on top of a boy who was being fed by Jinki because a cast on his right hand. Minho acted as if he felt so sorry and saying that he was a little bit dizzy. Jinki who bought his lies, gave a towel to the boy witth damped hair and escorted Minho to his desk where Taemin and Eunhyuk sat. Taemin and Eunhyuk could only open their mouth when Jinki scolded them because they let Minho took his breakfast by himself when Minho didn't feel well, before Jinki got back to his desk. Since then a smile takes half of Minho's face while Taemin giggles at Jinki's innocence and Eunhyuk tries hard to not hit Minho's head hard. Eunhyuk hit him once. But it went unnoticed because Minho's mind was still in the cloud nine.

 

"Do you think Jinki's gonna realize if I take one of his t-shirt?" Minho looks at Taemin. Eunhyuk, who also hears this, jumps up and down with panic saying words that are not suitable for underage kids and draws people attention. Taemin laughs out loud after he didn't manage to hide his laughter and rolling on his seat while he taps the desk repeatedly. Minho, who hasn't let go of Jinki's sight, smiles foolishly, dreaming of the future when he and Jinki spend their honeymoon camping in the mountain. One of his many versions of how their honeymoon will be.

---------------------------

 

Finally!!!

I can't stop squealing when I write Minho here.

I know it's kinda rare to find any interaction between Eunhyuk and Jinki.

But yesterday I found this picture when Jinki came to Sukira and both of Jinki and Eunhyuk took a picture together..

Hope you like this chapter..

Don't feel hesitant to give any comment..

It'll help my writing a lot..

And thank you soooooo much for they who subscribe this story..

I hope this chapter meets your expectation..

 

 

Onew FTW!!!!! XD