The seawater incident

If i can catch the wind...

          Jiyeon POV:

          " Jinki-ah~" a loud voice comes from the outside, it gets louder, or closer, and closer.

          The next thing i know is i'm on the ground, my sea water bottle broke and the stand was right next to me. I look around, i'm not the only who is on that state, the other guys are all over the place, one is on a upside down chair, the other on the floor, and two others are on the window. 

          What was that? it's like a tornado just went pass us. I look take a look at Onew, or Jinki, whatever his name is to check if he 's in the same state as us.

          But no, he is still on the bed with a huge woman. She's not that huge but her puffy hair makes she looks "big".

          She turns around and looks at the scene of disaster that she created.

          She stops scanning through the room as she sees me.

          " Well, hello, girl, what are you doing sitting on the floor like that?" She asks with her warm voice, her voice is sorta like Onew's voice.

           Well, duh, don't you realize that you were the one who did this to all of us?

           She offers me a hand. She pulls me up. She's strong, she did actually pull me up.

           " Oh hey, what's that on your pant?" She asks

           Onew POV:

            " Oh hey, what's that on your pant?" my mom asks the girl, Jiyeon, or something.

            I lean forward to look at it.

            The whole left side of her pant is wet, i mean wet, like really wet.

            I look at her then to the floor. Ah, the seawater bottle.

            I look at her again, but really didn't expect such expression from her. She is froze . She turns red and then pale. 

            She just stand there, motionless. 

            " Noona?" Taemin yells as he sees her pants.

            The other three are froze, too.

            Jonghyun is the first one to bust into laughter. And then all 4 of them laugh and laugh.

            Gosh, shut up already.

            She's panic, just like when she was at the fight.

            I quickly take the blanket and throw it to her. She doesn't seem to move but the blanket lands on her head, so it would be consider that she got it.

            " SHUT UP ALREADY!!!" I yells for no reason, well maybe for some reason that i don't know.

           The room gets quite, everyone is staring at me. They are surprised, really surprised. I don't usually yell, so that's understandable.

           I get off the bed, dragging the stand of seawater with me.

           I walk toward the girl, take her arm and pull her out of the room.

           

                            

 

                                                                             I think that this will be cute! Onew is cute! lol!