At the hospital... revealing the group of shining boys...

If i can catch the wind...

       Onew POV:

       Oh , what happened to me?

       I look around, white, that's basicly all I see.

       Wait up, am I in heaven?

       Dude, how can i be so stupid, for sure i'm not dead, why, my body aches, basicly everywhere.

       FLASSBACK

       " Hey, boy, are you ok?" a man said, obviously he's a police because of his uniform.

       " Is the girl ok over there?" another man said

       " I think she's fine, she's just scared and shocked"

       " This boy is in a pretty bad condition."

       Siren, Siren, Siren

        END OF FLASHBACK.

        Oh, the fight. No wonder my body is...

        " Ouch, watch it!" i yelled when something or someone suddenly poke me with something.

         Oh, a needle, obviously.

        Oh, so there's a nurse, i'm a hospital.

         The nurse opens the curtain and the sunlight hits me immediately.

         " So, you're awake." The nurse says as she sees me trying to get up " Don't move yet!"

          Ouch. You should have said that earlier.

         I took a look at my whole body. Oh great, i broke my right hand. I have several scratches and some bruises, no problem. 

         But my back hurts, it must be from the back hit from that tall guy.

         And damn it how did i got into all this mess?

         " Onew hyung~" a bubbly voice cups off all of my thoughts.

         I took a look.

         Jonghyun, Key, Minho, and of course Taemin are in front of me. They are still so shiny as always.

         " So how did you get the news go fast." I say try to sound fine.

         " Dubu, you're been sleeping here for 2 days straight." Key umma says with a caring yet nagging voice.

         I was shocked, really shocked. 2 days? You have to be kidding me.

         I look at them with disbelief.

        " Oh yah, your mom is h...." Taemin says but before he can finish his sentence, a huge figure pushes through them and runs toward me. 

        " Jinki-ah. My poor son are you ok?" yes, it's no one else but my dear mom. She rushes over and gives me a bunch of kisses.

          The guys are push aside by my strong mom and are on the ground, all of them! you see how strong my mom is? that's what i mean by huge figure.

        I have to admit it, my mom and Key are almost the same. It's like Key is a younger and prettier version of my mom.

        " So mom, how are you?" I says, trying to calm her down.

        " Oh honey how can i  be fine if you are like this? you know how much i worried about you?" She says, almost yelling, it's so dramatic that it sound like it came right out from a drama or a stage play.

        " Mom, i'm fine, but how come you're here, don't you suppose to be in HongKong right now?" I asks, and yes she is a business woman, that's why i live alone 'cause she always away.

        " I flied back immediately as i heard the news......" She starts sobbing " The news that tou are in the hospital!"

        I looks at her saying nothing, oh mom, you are so dramatic. I'm lucky that i didn't get that from you.

        "Anyway, i'll go and pay the hospital fees." She says, kisses my forehead and walks out.

        I stares at my dear friends, Jonghyun was making this kissy face, Key is walking around, taking a look at the equipments, Taemin is his lollipop like someone will take it away, and oh well, Minho is looking at something outside the window.

        Everything was going just fine, yah, just fine then,...

        Knock, knock, knock!

 

 

                           Sorry people. i know this chapter is kinda stupid but the next chapter can be fun! LOL