At the hospital... That girl...

If i can catch the wind...

       Knock, knock, knock

       " Taemin, open the door please!" Onew says with a mouth full of chicken that his dear friends were kind enough to buy it for him on the way here.

        " Ne, hyung!" Taemin says, still really bubbly.

        He open the door and a girl appears in front of him. It's that girl, it's the girl that Onew helps awhile ago, by awhile ago it means 2 days.

        " Uhm, hi!" She says nervously while sticking her head inside the room.

       All the activities stops, all eyes are on her. 

       Awkward silence.......

       " Oh!" Onew finally says something, it seems like he remember now. " You're that girl right?"

      " Yes, oh you remember me, i thought you have some memory lost or something!" The girl jumps inside after hearing what Onew said. She has this bubbly voice, just like Taemin. well that was unexpected, she turned from a shy girl to a hyper girl.

      They, the boy, was speechless because of her sudden change of attitude. They stares at her.

     Onew, himself was surprised too. She has a lot of personalities in her.

       Onew looks at the girl closely, he had never took a good look at that girl eventhough he rescued  her.

      ONEW POV:

      She has these big, shiny eyes; long, silky black hair; and a cute little smile on her face. She looks pale though, just like when i saw her 2 days ago. I'm not sure if it's because she was scared or it's her skin color.

      She still has a sea watter bottle on the cane next to her.

      Oh, that's right, she fainted.

      " Oh hi! Are you okay now?" I say with a caring tone and a big smile on my face.

      " Oh, i'm fine,uhm.... are you?" She asks with a caring tone, too and she blushes when she looks at my face.

       What the heck? why is she blushing?

      " Oh, i'm fine, thank you!" I continue, try to ignore the fact that she's blushing.

      " No, no, no, thank you, who would know what will happen to me if you weren't there!" She says, i can a sparkle of light in her eyes while she's saying it.

       " It's just what anyone would do!" I say nervously.

       " So you were the one that Onew hyung risked his life for, huh?" Minho says with a keep voice, finally.

        " Onew?" She asks, her eyes widen.

       " Don't tell me that you don't even know each other's name?" Key asks from behind, which causes the girl the jump.

       " uhm...." i say, i can't deny that.

       " Anyway, my name is Kim Jiyeon. Nice to meet you, again." She says, offering a handshake.

       " Oh, hi, my name is Lee Jinki, but people call me Onew, for some reason" I say reach out for the handshake while putting a big smile on my face

        " Okay, done with the introducing thing?" Jonghyun asks from nowhere. " So, babe, how old are you?" He swung his arm around her and says flirtingly*. 

         I can see the nervousness in her eyes.

        " Cut that crap out, dude. She's my guest." I say and throw him a " cut it out" look.

        Then suddenly,...

        " Jinki-ah~" 

 

 

                                                              This chapter is kinda boring, too. eh? it's a must lol! i will try to make it better!