Oppa?

If i can catch the wind...

        " Wait, what, your oppa?" Onew said with surprise. 

        " Huh? Uh,...." Jiyoen said nervously with her head down, almost bended down. She stared at her feet.

        " What, tell me, TELL ME NOW!" Onew yelled angrily at her.

        She looked up with a frighten expression, her eyes were wide opened.

        " Uh,... about that,..." She stuttered, still had that expression on her face.

        Onew looked away as she began to speak.

        " You know, my family is really complicated" She began to explain.

        " No i don't know, clearly." Onew rolled his eyes and said coldly right after she finished talking.

        " Whatever." She rolled her eyes and said the same way Onew did.

        " Aish!" He turned around and stared at her.

        " Omo, fine, i ran away from home when i was 16, so it was one... two... Ya, two years." She said while counting with her fingers.

        " Huh? You what? Ran away from home?" Onew said with disbelief.

        " Ya, what's so surprise about that?" She asked innocently.

        " Never mind." He shook his head then looked at her, waiting for her to continue.

        " So, ya, my oppa has been looking for me since then. That's why i ran away from him awhile ago."

        " Ok, I'm starting to get the image here." He nodded his head.

        " So, uhm, would you like me to arrange a date for you and my oppa. I'm sure he will love it. Moreover, i'm getting tired of running away from him. So will you help me?" She said with her excited, bubbly voice.

        " Date? Help you? With what?" He was shocked because of the word DATE.

        " Yes, you know what i mean, like a date between lovers." She said and smiled at me with a mysterious smile.

        " No, definitely not." He said with a straight face, then turned and walked away.

        " Aw come on. I know that you will like him. He's nice, and ho...!" 

        " No, no, no, you got it all wrong, first of all i'm not gay and i know that, and second of all i got into enough troubles because of you already, so quit it!"  He leaned over and poked her forehead at each word he said which really did pissed her off.

        " You quit it!" She grabbed his hand and swung it off.

        His eyes widened as he saw teardrops started to roll on her pink cheek.

        " Whoa, whoa, whoa, why are you crying again?" He said nervously, he doesn't like looking at a crying girl.

       " Well, if you don't help me then... there will be no way I can be... close to my oppa again!" She said while crying her eyes off.

       The sobbing became louder and louder. She began to cry like a baby.

       People around started to look at them. 

       " Fine, fine, I will help you, now stop crying." He said nervously, trying to stop her from crying.

       " Really? You will?" She looked at him with her eyes wide opened.

       " Yes, sure, do whatever you want, now stop crying already." 

       " Yeah yeah yeah! Promise?" She immediately jumped up and down with excitement.

       " Sure" He sighed.

       " Show me your hands, you are not crossing your fingers right?" She said then pulled my hands.

       " Dammit, you want me to do it or not?" He took his hands back fast, which hurt his right hand.

       " Fine fine, yay yay." She jumped up happily and gave Onew a kiss on his cheek.

       His cheek turned red, then his whole face was red.

       His heart was beating so fast that it seemed like his chest was going to explode.

       He just stood there and dazed at Jiyoen.

       Jiyoen walked away but then turned around stuck her tongue out and winked at him.

       " Aish, stand right there!" Onew gathered himself together and yelled at her angrily.

       " I'm not stupid, i'm not going to stand there for you to catch me, pig oppa!" She made a pig face then turned around and ran as fast as she can.

        " Omo omo." She really did pissed him off. " Yah, stop right there, yah, you idiot, just wait 'till i catch you"

        He pulled the needle that connect to the seawater bottle and ran after her as fast as he can, left the stand and the seawater bottle behind ( aww).

         " HA HA! I'm going to get you!" Onew said evilly.

         " AHHHHHHHHH!" Jiyoen yelled as she realized that Onew was right behind her. She began to run faster, of course, with her arms swinging in the air.

         " Yahhhhh!" Onew yelled at her because he almost caught her, just by an inch.

         " Such a happy couple." An old woman said as they ran pass her.

         " Huh?" Onew suddenly stopped and turned around to look at that woman.

 

                                   Give special thanks to FIFIneverland for her special help! Hope you guys enjoyed it!!!

                                                                      Annyoeng!!!