Are you gay?

If i can catch the wind...

       GOOD NEWS!!! GOOD NEWS!!!

FROM NOW ON WE WILL HAVE A NEW CO-AUTHOR, FIFIneverland,SHE WILL BE HELPING ME WITH THIS FANFIC SO THAT YOU GUYS WON'T BE SUFFERING WITH MY BAD GRAMMAR SKILL! SO YAY!!!

 

 

         " You... you...are..." Jiyeon stutters, she stares at the policeman with a frightened look.

        " AHHHH!" She yells and runs off, swinging her arms in the air. Onew can still hear her from afar.

        " Eh?" The policeman is pretty surprised at such a weird scene. He stands up, planning to run after her but Onew grabs his hand with his right arm and pulls him back.

       " Excuse me, but..." the police says in surprise.

       " What is your business with that girl?" Onew cuts coldly in the middle while the police is trying to explain, still looking at the way Jiyeon just ran off.

       " Huh?" The police looks at Onew with surprise.

      Onew doesn't say anything.

      The policeman chuckles and then sits down.

      The policeman leans over and holds Onew's right hand, which is the hand he injured himself a couple days ago.*

      A wave of electricity travels through Onew's hand to his heart, which makes it stop at almost every moment.

      Onew POV:

      What the heck is he doing?

      Ahhhh, why is he acting like this!

      " Why? Are you her boyfriend then?" He says softly, i can feel him staring at me.

       " Uh...." i said nervously as i pulled my hand away.

      " What's the matter?" He leans over and asks, i can feel his breathing on my face.

      Ahhhh! My heart is racing. Dude, is he gay or something?

      " Uh... no...!" My face becomes stiff as he moves closer to me. Should i run now?

      " Huh, is that so?" He says seductively, and then busts out laughing.

      He startles me with his weird laugh. I jump up and stand straight up.

      Dude, he's a weird gay dude!

      " Did you see how your face looks like?" He says fast in between his laughter.

      " Huh?" I'm totally confused.

      " Anyway,..." The weird policeman says as he gathers himself together.

      " Jinki-ah~!" A familiar sound comes from behind me.

       Hey, that's mom right? I turned around. Yes, i was right.

       " Jinki-ah~, you are suppose to be in bed right now." Mom approaches and says with a nagging tone.

       I look at mom and then at the weird policeman.

       " Sorry mom, i will be right there." I decide to leave.

       " Ok then, get yo over here." Mom yells sweetly. Why is it sweet? Because she's my lifesaver right now.

       " Have to go, see you around ( or not)." I turn around and look at the weird policeman.

       " Oh, Ok,..." He says, reaching out for a handshake, about to say something but i  was already on my way to mom, lifting the stand of seawater behind me.

       " Phew" i sighed in relief.

       " So, mom, what's up?" I said while walking.

       Mom stares at me for awhile and says something really unbelievable and stupid.

      " Onew, honey, i never knew that you are gay." She says with concern.

       My eyes widen, what did she say? What? Me? Gay?!?!?

      " Don't be silly, mom." I said, trying to be comfortable.

       "Don't worry my boy, i'm fine with that as long as you're happy." She says tapping my back.

      " Huh?"

       " Oh, by the way, that police man is pretty fine, too." She says and gives me wink.

      Hum, i'm in trouble, a huge one.

      So, my mom thinks that i'm gay because of that weird police man, which i'm definitely not. 

      If i date a girl now, mom will think that i'm trying to cover up the fact that i'm gay, which is totally not true.

      So, how will this work out?

      Hum.

      " Hey, so i hear, you're gay." Jiyoen pops up out of nowhere, looking incredible calm. Something doesn't smell right.

      " No, uh..." I mumble, trying to explain.

      " You know, i'm fine with that. Moreover, i think my oppa likes you, too" She says with concern.

      " Uh, no,... wait. What? Your oppa?" Oppa? i almost didn't realize that.

      " Oopz" She says, covering .

      It doesn't make sense, not at all.

 

 

                                            My oppa gave me the whole idea of " gay" stuff.

                                                     I hope you guys enjoy it.

                                                            It's almost Lunar New Year! yay! money money!

                                                                    And yes i hope Jonghyun oppa will recover from his surgery soon! 

                                                                              SHINee fighting!!!

* it's just a reminder because i got confused myself to! i hope it helped. He broke his left arm and injured his right hand!