The date part 1

If i can catch the wind...

 

          TWO DAYS LATER.

          " Morning, Jinki-ssi!" A familiar bubbly voice came from outside early in the morning.

          Onew opened his eyes when he heard the voice.

          " Shoot!" Onew shot right up and got off his bed.

          " Jinki-ssi, how are you feeling today? I asked the nurse and she said that you can check out and go home now." Onew could hear her voice clearly even before her face appeared behind the door.

          " Really? That's cool. I should call my mom so she can take me home." Onew said, tried to sound awake.

          He picked up his phone but before he could dial the number Jiyoen snatched it away from him.

          " What the heck is wrong with you? Can't you see that my hand is injured?" Onew said angrily, almost yelling (Jiyoen accidentally hit his right hand when she snatched the phone away from him.)

          " Oh, sorry,..." She reached forward to take a look at Onew's hand but he quickly hid it behind his back.

          " Fine, be like that." Jiyoen said with a sigh. " Childish." She whispered as she sighed.

          " What did you just say?" Onew asked with an unfriendly tone.

          " Nothing." She looked up and smiled." So aren't you going to get dressed for the date?"

          " Huh? What date?" He asked, trying to remember. " Oh....that." 

          " So, I actually prepared something for you." She said while pulling out a pink bag from her handbag.

          Uh Oh, this can't be good. Pink? Are you kidding me? Onew thought as he saw the bag.

          He took a look-- a pink shirt and hot pink skinny jeans.

          He was startled because of the color. He was about to faint at that very moment.

         " What? What is this? Are you kidding me? Who would wear this?" Onew said in panic.

         " Oh silly, of course you would wear it." Jiyoen said with an umma voice.

         Onew looked at the clothes and then Jiyoen; he rolled his eyes and sighed.

         " How did i get into this mess?" He asked himself.

         Jiyoen was still fixing the clothes innocently.

         Onew walked over to the closet.

         " Hey, where are you going?" Jiyoen asked annoyingly.

        " Just wait there." Onew said without turning back.

         After 2 minutes he came out, wearing black skinny jeans, a white shirt with a pink heart in the middle and a black vest-like jacket.

         " This is the gayest thing i have in my closet. So let's go." Onew sighed and walked pass Jiyoen.

         Jiyoen eyes were wide opened as she quietly followed Onew.

         " Aren't you getting your stuff?" Jiyoen asked as they entered the elevator.

         " Umma will get it. I called her while I was changing." Onew said, checking his hair in the mirror on the elevator.

         " Oh." Jiyoen said quietly as she stared at Onew's reflection.

         Wow, he is so perfect. She thought.

        She shook her head as she realized that she was thinking about Onew again.

        Onew turned and looked at her; he opened his mouth and was about to say something but...

        The elevator stopped suddenly, Jiyoen fell down because the elevator slightly shook as it stopped.

        The light went off.

         " Ahhh!" Jiyoen yelled as the room went dark.

         " What happened?" Onew asked while trying to find her in the dark.

         " Ah" Onew tripped over something, obviously it was Jiyoen.

         " Ah." Jiyoen screamed as Onew tripped over her. ( That's Onew Condition right there! LOL)

         The light turned back on.

         The elevator door opened, people from outside stared at the scene inside the elevator with wide open eyes and mouths.

         On the floor of the elevator, Onew was on top of Jiyoen.

         Jiyoen's hair was all messed up from the fall, her face was pale, her eyes were closed, she was trying to pushed Onew away with her arms.

         Onew's vest-like-jacket was on the other half of his body, his right leg was in between Jiyoen legs, he was groaning in pain because he fell and he used his right hand to stop him from falling on her.

        Omo, omo, what a scene! ( This is a random author note)

        " Omo ,omo." People from the outside started talking as they saw Onew and Jiyoen.

        Jiyoen opened her eyes and realized what happened, she quickly pushed Onew away.

        Onew went flying and hit his head on the wall.

        " Ouch, what was that for?" Onew yelled at Jiyoen as she was standing up, fixing her hair and skirt.

        Jiyoen turned and looked at Onew and tried to tell him something.

        Onew looked outside the door.

        His eyes widened, he shot right up and fixed his clothes.

        " Uhm... sorry... excuse me." Onew said nervously as he pulled Jiyoen and walked pass the crowd.

        Their faces were red, both Onew's and Jiyoen's, as they passed the crowd.

       Then they started running. Without realizing, they were holding hands tightly.

       They stopped as they reached the park where they first met.

       They were both panting from all the running.

       " So... where did you plan to go now?" Onew panted as he was talking to Jiyoen.

        " Huh?" Jiyoen asked with a surprised face.

       " Don't get it wrong, I just want to get this date over with." Onew said fast with a sigh.

        " Oh,... I told him to go to the zoo at 9. Oh shoot, what time is it?" she took her phone out and took a look.

       " What? 9:30? Ah we're late!!!" She screamed then went behind Onew and pushed him forward.

       " Hey, what are you doing?" Onew turned and stepped to a side which caused Jiyoen to fell forward.

       " Whoa whoa whoa!" She yelled as she fell, she swung her arms in the air, tried to grab onto something. But oh well too bad, she looked like she was having a free fall in mid air.

       " Ah, kiah, ah... aish." She groaned in pain after such a beautiful fall. She shot right up and glared at Onew.

       Onew was still laughing hard at her.

       She swung her leg and gave him a front kick to the leg.

       " Ah,... Aish." He screamed angrily in pain.

       Jiyoen stuck her tongue out and made a silly pig face to .

       " Yah!!!" He yelled at her from the top of his lungs.

       " What? I'm just trying to repay you from letting me fall." She said innocently with a scary tone of voice.

       He sighed, tried to calm himself down.

       " Fine, fine, fine, let's go. I want to get this date over with." He gave up and walked toward the bus stop.

       " Oh, that's right. THE DATE!!!" She yelled as she heard the word " date".

       She ran after Onew to the bus stop.